Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't tell you how much the opera singer bit made me laugh. I spluttered tea everywhere and it was worth the mess šŸ¤£
Youā€™re welcome. Iā€™m just so sick of all the sycophancy and swooning over him. Heā€™s not Jamie Dornan so stop ramming him down our necks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Youā€™re welcome. Iā€™m just so sick of all the sycophancy and swooning over him. Heā€™s not Jamie Dornan so stop ramming him down our necks!!
That little sticker she uses on stories - ā€œI love you like the most everā€ :sick:

Jamie Dornan he ainā€™t! Claire Sweeney she is! Itā€™s uncanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another day, another beige monstrosity. A get up that wouldnā€™t look out of place on Camilla Parker Bowles!!

Reactions: 5
Another day, another beige monstrosity. A get up that wouldnā€™t look out of place on Camilla Parker Bowles!!
I understand that beige is a lovely neutral classic, but she has really nice colouring and is missing out. Sheā€™d look great in orange, dark green or a magenta. Just something, anything, with PERSONALITY. Sheā€™s so safe and wet and blaaaaaahhh.

Claire Sweeney she is! Itā€™s uncanny.
she really is! Actually though, I think Sweeney is a bit more interesting.

Reactions: 6
She had to change into her boots but not before she dragged Colin outside to take her photo with no coat on in the freezing cold on a country road ā€¦. Could she love herself any more ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s definitely got an Insta addiction - why canā€™t she go out with her friends without uploading it - who really cares!! ā€œSorry for uploading a terrible picture (of everyone else, not me, I got the good light)ā€ Why not just not upload it then, just keep it for yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s definitely got an Insta addiction - why canā€™t she go out with her friends without uploading it - who really cares!! ā€œSorry for uploading a terrible picture (of everyone else, not me, I got the good light)ā€ Why not just not upload it then, just keep it for yourself
is it show proof she does have a life beyond her aga and greenhouse?

100% She knows sheā€™s looks great, sod everyone else! šŸ˜†

She had to change into her boots but not before she dragged Colin outside to take her photo with no coat on in the freezing cold on a country road ā€¦. Could she love herself any more ?
Those boots are šŸ¤¢, the heels are so old fashioned and 70s style.

And of course, she had to put on a see through skirt. Put your minge away Laurs....

• Haha
  • Sick
Iā€™d be pretty peed off if I went out with a group of friends and one of them told us all not to eat yet as she had to take the perfect photo of the food for her IG account. We all know Lauren must have taken a few photos from different angles to get the photo she wanted. Plus who gets their husbands to take photos of them in the middle of a country lane before they go out? One without the coat, and one with the coat!! Sheā€™s so weird. Col must be under the thumb to put up with that sort of nonsense!

Bull did they light the pizza oven! If you have been gardening all day you donā€™t just whip up pizza dough - conveniently have all the toppings in just in case - and fire up the pizza oven. She shoved a bought one in the oven and took it outside!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bull did they light the pizza oven! If you have been gardening all day you donā€™t just whip up pizza dough - conveniently have all the toppings in just in case - and fire up the pizza oven. She shoved a bought one in the oven and took it outside!!
Has she mentioned her pizza oven before? Is it gas? Wood fired ones take about an our to get to temperature so you can't be that spontaneous with them.

Reactions: 1
Is she trying to set those boys up for their own TV programme "Brothers who Bake"...

• Sad
  • Haha
Has she mentioned her pizza oven before? Is it gas? Wood fired ones take about an our to get to temperature so you can't be that spontaneous with them.
i think itā€™s one of those expensive table top ones, positive she got gifted oneā€¦ oh no, she says they ACTUALLY BOUGHT IT

Are they wood-burning pizza ovens? Iā€™m sure theyā€™re amazing and that the pizza tastes great but Iā€™m sick of seeing instahuns and their wood-burning stoves - so bad for the environment! I wonā€™t get started on the gas-guzzlers they all seem to drive.

Reactions: 2
Definitely premeditated. No way can you spontaneously whip up that kind of thing. I often think that when I see her shots of Col's Michelin type meals. How much time must he spend cooking and trooping round Waitrose and ordering Abel and Cole boxes etc etc etc. All time he's not spending with the kids. And we all know she's hardly ever with them unless she's styling a photo shoot or bringing them InstaSweets at school pickup. Presumably Grandma pretty much lives with them to do all the grunt work.

Reactions: 4
Are they wood-burning pizza ovens? Iā€™m sure theyā€™re amazing and that the pizza tastes great but Iā€™m sick of seeing instahuns and their wood-burning stoves - so bad for the environment! I wonā€™t get started on the gas-guzzlers they all seem to drive.
it says ā€˜multi fuelā€™ on the website. So a glorified toaster essentially for Ā£300.

Definitely premeditated. No way can you spontaneously whip up that kind of thing. I often think that when I see her shots of Col's Michelin type meals. How much time must he spend cooking and trooping round Waitrose and ordering Abel and Cole boxes etc etc etc. All time he's not spending with the kids. And we all know she's hardly ever with them unless she's styling a photo shoot or bringing them InstaSweets at school pickup. Presumably Grandma pretty much lives with them to do all the grunt work.
In fairness I could probably whip up a pizza with what weā€™ve got at home but Iā€™m a normal human being and know weā€™ve got a Dominos down the road. Poor Lauren lives in deepest darkest Herefordshire and barely has phone reception let alone take away šŸ™„

• Haha
I donā€™t think anything she does is spontaneous

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.