Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez she could pass for at least mid 40s in that hideous cream/tan leather outfit tonight! Those tan Ralph Lauren pointy heels are so outdated, didn’t they used to be all the rage in about 2007?!!

Reactions: 8
She dresses sooooo old 🙈 Is this so she looks more like Cols age? Or does he like her to dress like this? I mean, they both clearly like their little boys to dress older too in their matchy, matchy, formal wear.

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again

Frump, frump, frump, frump.

What is that cream and tan matchymatchymatchy look all about, she looks like a bridled horse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just came on to say what you have all said already👆The white slacks 😂 she’s younger than me but dresses like an 80 year old on a cruise !
She thinks she gives off a preppy Ralph Lauren/I have a house in the Hamptons vibe, she looks more like a c&a/bhs throwback

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She dresses sooooo old 🙈 Is this so she looks more like Cols age? Or does he like her to dress like this? I mean, they both clearly like their little boys to dress older too in their matchy, matchy, formal wear.
How old is Col now? I'm sure his 40th wasn't that many years ago .And she's 37 . I don't consider that much of an age gap ..

Reactions: 3
How old is Col now? I'm sure his 40th wasn't that many years ago .And she's 37 . I don't consider that much of an age gap ..
I have no idea how old Col is - I was suggesting HE too looks a lot older, more like a daddy figure the way she looks up to him in photos. No way can he be 40! My husband is approaching 50 and looks younger than him. If he’s 40 then he looks like he’s had a hard life. I actually don’t care as they are still both pretentious pricks who use their kids for engagement and content. Feel sorry for the residents of Ledbury - apparently it’s a lovely place - Shame Lauren lives there swanning around in her cream and beige with Col in tow with his camera.

Just came on to say what you have all said already👆The white slacks 😂 she’s younger than me but dresses like an 80 year old on a cruise !
‘80 year old on a cruise’ 😂 she is the real Hyacinth Bucket of Ledbury

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Question... has Lauren ever caused any major controversy? Like with most influencers, for example RVK Loves, you get nasty old tweets reappear etc. I just don't recall anything from the Queen of beige? Obviously she is grossly inappropriate with her flaunting her children, creating a hugely false perfection perception that makes her followers feel inadequate, the consistent QVC flogs and permanent holiday, the list most definitely could go on! You just don't see much negativity strewn across her comments section (quick delete?), I just wondered if there was any skeletons in the closest, (other than the affair), or if there had ever been any insta backlash?

Reactions: 8
I have no idea how old Col is - I was suggesting HE too looks a lot older, more like a daddy figure the way she looks up to him in photos. No way can he be 40! My husband is approaching 50 and looks younger than him. If he’s 40 then he looks like he’s had a hard life. I actually don’t care as they are still both pretentious pricks who use their kids for engagement and content. Feel sorry for the residents of Ledbury - apparently it’s a lovely place - Shame Lauren lives there swanning around in her cream and beige with Col in tow with his camera.
Having looked through her feed he turned 40 in 2019 so he'll be 43 now.

• Wow
Question... has Lauren ever caused any major controversy? Like with most influencers, for example RVK Loves, you get nasty old tweets reappear etc. I just don't recall anything from the Queen of beige? Obviously she is grossly inappropriate with her flaunting her children, creating a hugely false perfection perception that makes her followers feel inadequate, the consistent QVC flogs and permanent holiday, the list most definitely could go on! You just don't see much negativity strewn across her comments section (quick delete?), I just wondered if there was any skeletons in the closest, (other than the affair), or if there had ever been any insta backlash?
I think it’s all so carefully ‘curated’ and censored that it’s almost impossible to get the truth. Like her whole previous marriage was 99% wiped from the internet. I suspect she knows someone very good at scrubbing. Personally I don’t think she’s abrasive or spiteful enough to draw attention.The only people she hurts are her children, herself and anyone who’s naive enough to believe her fantasy (myself being one of them). Oh! And the women she steals husbands from of course. I bet they could tell a few stories.

Reactions: 10
Think she’s always on her phone and most likely deletes anything negative.
She fell out with one of her insta besties - Sali? No idea what happened but they were really good friends. People have been on here to say they know Lauren through Bobbi brown work and she’s not that nice - false.

Reactions: 4
They used to be co-directors of a company called Honeybee Baby Ltd which has his date of birth down as March 1979, that company was struck off, it was when they lived in Cheshire and before they were married as she is down as Lauren Diane Shepherd

Reactions: 2
They used to be co-directors of a company called Honeybee Baby Ltd which has his date of birth down as March 1979, that company was struck off, it was when they lived in Cheshire and before they were married as she is down as Lauren Diane Shepherd
Wonder what Honeybee baby was?
So according to the data you found Col is 43!!! 😮 More like 53! Fine dining by candlelight, being married to an influencer and living the fake IG lifestyle must really take its toll on you😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Wonder what Honeybee baby was?
So according to the data you found Col is 43!!! 😮 More like 53! Fine dining by candlelight, being married to an influencer and living the fake IG lifestyle must really take its toll on you😉
When was the company founded does anyone know? Wonder if it was around the time she had the boys and she was going to start a baby blog? That said didn’t she struggle to conceive or so I got the impression?

Reactions: 1

‘80 year old on a cruise’ 😂 she is the real Hyacinth Bucket of Ledbury
I thought she lived in Bromyard? It’s not that close…

I live closer to somewhere more pretentious than Ledbury but people would laugh at me if I said I lived there. It’s a different world 20 miles away sometimes :LOL:

‘80 year old on a cruise’… I’m in stitches. I haven’t looked at her account in ages and this outfit was a shock to the eyeballs :oops:

When was the company founded does anyone know? Wonder if it was around the time she had the boys and she was going to start a baby blog? That said didn’t she struggle to conceive or so I got the impression?
Yeah it was around the time she was pregnant with Ollie - before she went big time on Instagram. I know where she used to rent in Cheshire- so funny because she used to hang out in Knutsford (Tatton Park / Piccolinos) a lot but actually rented a barn conversion in not such a nice area at all hence it was cheap! It used to make me laugh making out she basically lived in these areas - sooooo false!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry, I’m still crapping on because I’ve got so much to catch up on… the wild garlic :sick:

I think what bothers me so much about her account is the combination of Hyacinth Bucket pretentiousness and a ridiculous level of consumerism with twee cottage core aesthetics and ‘getting back to basics/nature’. It doesn’t work and is pure bullshit, which must be why her following has taken such a ridiculous amount of time and effort to grow.

Right, I’ll stop there. And breathe :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What a coincidence! A friend has just been in touch this afternoon and sent me some photos - one was of her on a lovely little street and I instantly recognised it - it was Ledbury and it’s where Lauren often takes photos when she’s out and about! 😆 My friend has gone to visit her family in Ledbury! Better tell her to watch out for Lauren and Masterchef Col!

Yeah it was around the time she was pregnant with Ollie - before she went big time on Instagram. I know where she used to rent in Cheshire- so funny because she used to hang out in Knutsford (Tatton Park / Piccolinos) a lot but actually rented a barn conversion in not such a nice area at all hence it was cheap! It used to make me laugh making out she basically lived in these areas - sooooo false!
Know this area well because I live nearby!
Which area did she actually live in then? You said barn conversion so was it a small village on the outskirts of Knutsford?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.