Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would just be working for Bobbi Brown liked she used to and not in a £600 per night cottage at The Wild Rabbit 😂😂
£600?!? bleeping hell. I don't see an ad tag on those stories so are we assuming she seriously forked out that much money herself?? In these times when the cost of living has sky rocketed? How much are the two of them making for God's sake?!

Reactions: 3
£600?!? bleeping hell. I don't see an ad tag on those stories so are we assuming she seriously forked out that much money herself?? In these times when the cost of living has sky rocketed? How much are the two of them making for God's sake?!
She only has to pay it once, showcase it to all her followers in her #ad style that she has already done, and wait for the freebie stays of the future to roll in

Reactions: 6
As The Wild Rabbit is also owned by Bamford, I really wouldn't imagine she would have paid in full for this!

Reactions: 8
She 100% didn’t pay full price for the cottage.

Also, I bet deep down her mum wishes she could have a birthday gift without it having to be a PR exercise. ☹
My mum would HATE that I’d roped her into another AD for her birthday! She’d definitely rather pay full price for the whole thing herself rather than pose for photos and have me sat on my phone grafting away during what is meant to be a relaxed day.

It just seems so tacky when you’re supposed to be ‘treating’ someone for their birthday, yet you’ve clearly been begging for weeks beforehand to see what freebies you can get.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So, this is a really random complaint but I don’t know what it is about Lauren’s videos/Reels but they give me the creeps. Like they make my flesh actually crawl. I can’t work out if it’s the slo mo stuff when she holds the products up to the camera, or the weird side eye when doing make up application but it gets me every time. It’s not just the make up ones either. Can anyone else identify and / or perhaps put it into words better than me?
She reminds me so much of Nigella back when she used to eye duck the camera whilst baking a fish or whatever. She’s trying to be ultra feminine but comes across as deranged and smothering.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I know Lauren is super annoying but I think she is really attractive. I don’t know I don’t see what others see maybe? I do think she is better looking minus bright lipstick and a massive grin.

But then maybe it’s me I find most people attractive.

I mean if you analyse most people you’ll find most are not perfect. She does annoy me but I think she is a good looking woman. So I find it strange that she gets this about her looks. Of course only my opinion.
I think she’s a spit of Claire Sweeney

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Also, I bet deep down her mum wishes she could have a birthday gift without it having to be a PR exercise. ☹
My mum would HATE that I’d roped her into another AD for her birthday! She’d definitely rather pay full price for the whole thing herself rather than pose for photos and have me sat on my phone grafting away during what is meant to be a relaxed day.

It just seems so tacky when you’re supposed to be ‘treating’ someone for their birthday, yet you’ve clearly been begging for weeks beforehand to see what freebies you can get.
Lauren has admitted before that her mum hates having her photo taken, hates being in the spotlight, so why would she deliberately put her mum through this :( She's such a selfish daughter 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Also did anyone else think it was so odd that she’d designed a full on invite like it was a wedding invitation for her mums birthday? It wasn’t even a party just a night with Laur, Col and the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also did anyone else think it was so odd that she’d designed a full on invite like it was a wedding invitation for her mums birthday? It wasn’t even a party just a night with Laur, Col and the kids
Just the sort of thing Hyacinth Bucket would have done - she is a parody of that character, all the time striving to be something she isn't. When the kids grow up and dislike her for everything she has put them through in their childhood, it will be just like Hyacinth was with her son Sheridan who never visited her and Lauren will be left making Col's life a misery , still dragging his tripod, camera and little stepladders through the streets of Ledbury looking for photo opportunities. If that was my daughter I would tell her to get a grip, not be joining her in ads for clothes and whatever freebie we can grab, so I can only think she is complicit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I totally agree with all the things you’ve all said, what a way to live eh! Surely they can’t really relax and enjoy the things they are doing if they’re always striving for perfection and looking for the best photo opportunity 🤔

Reactions: 10
Lauren has admitted before that her mum hates having her photo taken, hates being in the spotlight, so why would she deliberately put her mum through this :( She's such a selfish daughter 😡
I can't believe that's true though. I hate having my photo taken and my mum hates it even more than me. There is no way, no way in hell, either of us would allow an ad on insta. Her mum looks veery comfortable for someone who hates being in the spotlight. God knows what Lauren achieves from making it up though, so who knows!?

Reactions: 9
What I find weird is that her mum is on IG (despite not really enjoying the whole concept) with loads of photos of Lauren. As if Lauren runs that account too. Being a social media manager and all.

Reactions: 7
Just duck the duck off.

1647884215678.png

p.s just noticed when this image loaded he’s not wearing his wedding ring - did he have an elicit rendezvous with his next model of wife whilst she was pratting about at the spa with her (oh so camera shy) mother? 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 12

So agree with this - it is so tacky!

Reactions: 7
In less than a month we've seen expensive week in Cornwall, press trip to London, Scotland stay, Rory bear's bday and away again for mums bday. More than a normal family can dream of.

Interesting her SIL is linked on the Scotland story and her family look much more normal, makes the isle of Bute trip look normal and less romantised - Lauren has a knack for making things look better than they are! Her kids even wear normal kid clothes.

Reactions: 11
In two minds about her mum (and Col). Her mum looks awfully smug for a woman who hates having her photo done and she looks comfortable enough swanning through Ledbury or hanging off country gates or posing in the spa. As for “Too shy, shy” Col * theMrMcD* he’s definitely no shy guy is he, no man who is shy has his own Insta to keep up with his wife! If he was really shy, he wouldn’t be on socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Col just looks so ridiculous! His friends gifted him some prissy apron and she only goes and tags it. There is no rock bottom for Lauren she always manages to scrape the bottom of the barrel! I would actually love to see shy, smug Col get slated on Masterchef to be honest - I mean the way she brags about his cooking is so laughable, he looks average at best but then Lauren is not really a food critic is she! I mean I guess his cooking is slightly better than a spag bol on a Monday night but most of it is made by pre prepared Boxes from Gousto or Hello Fresh / Abel & Cole or any other brand she is getting free food from. She seems to have lost interest in Ukraine - must be all the trips tiring her out.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.