Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 38 in December. According to companies house 😅
Ooooo now I wonder if she’s been fibbing… I swear I saw somewhere months ago (possibly her blog or an interview) she was an ‘86 baby mainly because I remember being so shocked about it. I thought she was at early/mid 40s initially so it really stuck in my mind. Goodness me 😳 she’s a complete fraud isn’t she???

Reactions: 3
Ooooo now I wonder if she’s been fibbing… I swear I saw somewhere months ago (possibly her blog or an interview) she was an ‘86 baby mainly because I remember being so shocked about it. I thought she was at early/mid 40s initially so it really stuck in my mind. Goodness me 😳 she’s a complete fraud isn’t she???
She posts on her grid when it's her birthday and says how old she is.
It's her hair and make up that ages her so much . And her clothes

Reactions: 7
Ad, Ad, Ad that’s all she is!
Ralph Lauren this time. She literally pimps herself to every ‘luxury’ brand going. Must be a full time job begging for freebies.

oh and her mum does love being photographed. She’s even got her own IG account and has the same fake smile in all the ads with Lauren. She’s clearly happy to go along with the whole fake charade! She reminds a little bit of Bridget Jones’ mum - not sure why?? Mouth and lips maybe?
This isnt a Ralph Lauren Ad. She's fishing for freebies.....

I dont think she'd attract Ralph Lauren to ask her to do sponsored posts. She aint all that.

Buy something from a brand you like, then splash it all over your stories etc also then buy a bit more, add in an aff link. What for your cash to come in from your aff link and wait for the tagged company to bite and send you freebies....

Shame, i really love RL. This dress is gorgeous but id wear block heels and a biker jacket with it.... And I AM 40 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m very surprised she isn’t the face of Bobbi Brown on QVC! Though she’d probably think that’s beneath her. She and Chef Col are both salespeople, except she’s dressed up as a friend to people online.

Reactions: 12
This isnt a Ralph Lauren Ad. She's fishing for freebies.....

I dont think she'd attract Ralph Lauren to ask her to do sponsored posts. She aint all that.

Buy something from a brand you like, then splash it all over your stories etc also then buy a bit more, add in an aff link. What for your cash to come in from your aff link and wait for the tagged company to bite and send you freebies....

Shame, i really love RL. This dress is gorgeous but id wear block heels and a biker jacket with it.... And I AM 40 😜
She posted the new shoes and dress as AD -if she bought these items why tag as an ad or is she doing this to get noticed by the brand? Actually I don’t care - Lauren is a beggy smug woman who clearly needs to go get herself a proper job and stop living such a fake and shallow IG life and using her kids as props and cash cows.

Reactions: 8
Is it perhaps to do with Next? I know she gets freebies from them and you can get Ralph Lauren from there too.

Reactions: 6
She posted the new shoes and dress as AD -if she bought these items why tag as an ad or is she doing this to get noticed by the brand? Actually I don’t care - Lauren is a beggy smug woman who clearly needs to go get herself a proper job and stop living such a fake and shallow IG life and using her kids as props and cash cows.
She’s tagging the aff link as an ad, in other words, she is selling it to you through that link and she gets a % commission whether Ralph Lauren give a toss or not!

Reactions: 9
She’s tagging the aff link as an ad, in other words, she is selling it to you through that link and she gets a % commission whether Ralph Lauren give a toss or not!
Omg she is a relentless selling machine! She never stops trying to make money does she? She can’t even celebrate her mums birthday without it turning into some sort of ad or sales opportunity. Has she tried selling Skodas yet for Col? 😉

• Haha
Omg she is a relentless selling machine! She never stops trying to make money does she? She can’t even celebrate her mums birthday without it turning into some sort of ad or sales opportunity. Has she tried selling Skodas yet for Col? 😉
I don’t think a Skoda quite fits with the brand she’s worked so carefully to create and sell! Bet she’s begging him to jump ship to sell Land Rovers. Much more (rented) cottage in the country 😂

• Haha
How do we know he works for Skoda? He seems to be around so much, I guess he was furloughed but car sells isn’t an at home job really is it. I imagine he’s chief tripod carrier now

• Haha
I thought she couldn’t get more ridiculous than yesterday in the dress in the road but today she has set up a pretentious dinner in a field that she is trying to pass off as her garden. Sooooo funny 😄, I live in a rural area and at the moment every farmer is muck spreading- how hilarious - her dinner set up and hanging her washing out today (one of life’s simple pleasures apparently) would actually be accompanied by the smell if s***!! Would be even funnier if she was setting that up in a white dress and the muck spreader went past 🤣🤣! Also, why do those boys have to come home from school and change into weird matching outfits to play on the swing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How do we know he works for Skoda? He seems to be around so much, I guess he was furloughed but car sells isn’t an at home job really is it. I imagine he’s chief tripod carrier now
He is listed on the Skoda UK website as a sales manager and his photo is on a skoda dealer's Facebook.

It seems he works for Listers which has car dealerships for a number of manufacturers including Skoda and Land Rover. As Lauren drives a new Defender these days , perhaps he can get one through work from their motor group , or he may be based there now.

Not sure what kind of car they had last time , they seemed to have one each as the interior was often different on her stories.

Reactions: 5
I just googled his name 😬

You can see the Skoda and listers info that was posted above. What was really shocking though was that the first thing that came up was tattle and some the images of Lauren that have been posted here. Her social media presence is now rolling over into his social media presence. Its only a matter of time before it will become linked to her boys social media presence too.

He’s an area sales manager for a large company. Let’s face it, what’s on social media about him could cause problems for his work life. Also, if potential employers do the same and google him they will pass by his CV because it looks so unprofessional. At this point our Col needs to have a word and get Lauren to tone it down.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s an old Land Rover Discovery, so not brand new at all. Again, wants to portray having certain things in life, but really she’s driving around in what’s probably at least a 6 year old car (because they don’t make that model any more). There’s nothing wrong with not having a new car, but she’s very careful about which angles she shows to keep people guessing and think she has a Range Rover or something. Anyone who takes an interest in cars will have deduced this, however. There was also a big scratch to the paintwork at the back of it, if you look at the photo of her sitting in the boot for the staged shoot with her mother. It’s not a defender, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she wants one to keep up with others who think that really seals your country-set credentials 😂

Reactions: 10
Dear god those poor children. Matching shorts, tops and wellies to play on a swing. All for the gram and her inane laugh for good measure. Isn’t life just so perfect in Lauren’s world. Except it isn’t. It must be absolutely exhausting trying to portray a perfect, idyllic existence. I wish she would let those boys be boys. Anyone who looks at her page could work out where she lives, we know her routine, we know her kids ages, their names, their birthdays and we even know their hobbies……..she had them printed on a sweatshirt. She is shamelsss.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon in 20 years time she will be divorced, broke and her kids will dislike her. How sad all for a few freebies.

Reactions: 10
I reckon in 20 years time she will be divorced, broke and her kids will dislike her. How sad all for a few freebies.
That’s generous. I give it 5 more years. At most. As soon as those boys hormones kick in, the influencer career path dries up and the itchy feet kick in they’ll start looking for a friendly distraction- once a cheat always a cheat. Then she’ll consciously uncouple and delete her entire internet history like she did with the last husband.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.