Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can't remember the last genuine post she made. Just average type chat about their day, no strings attached. It's such a shame. You can practically see her with a spreadsheet, booking in all her ads and taking endless photos in bulk and pre-writing the captions and auto-timing posts for peak audience reach, blah blah. It's a full time job. Bloody exhausting if you ask me. She must be making a mint or it wouldn't be worth all the faff surely?

Reactions: 16
Bylaurenmcdermott is just a glorified online saleswoman trying to hit her targets pre Christmas ££££ Nothing genuine about her and the lifestyle she tries to portray. It’s shameful that both parents are happy to use their sons to achieve their financial status though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd rather have a skoda than range rover, then again I don't pretend I'm something I'm not .
Skodas these days are actually really decent cars. Range Rovers aren't, they constantly break down. My neighbour has one and it's forever at the garage being mended!!!!

More selling of her "Instashop" today. It is absolutely awful! Frighteningly calculated.
She makes me so annoyed, I'd never buy from her, even if it was something that I really, really wanted!

And I'm not generally a violent person, but I want to punch her smug face in those videos!! Anyone else?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Skodas these days are actually really decent cars. Range Rovers aren't, they constantly break down. My neighbour has one and it's forever at the garage being mended!!!!

She makes me so annoyed, I'd never buy from her, even if it was something that I really, really wanted!

And I'm not generally a violent person, but I want to punch her smug face in those videos!! Anyone else?!!!!
I recently swapped my RR, I never had a problem with it 🤷‍♀️

Agree re Skodas though, been v good cars for years now, since they became part of VAG

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I recently swapped my RR, I never had a problem with it 🤷‍♀️

Agree re Skodas though, been v good cars for years now, since they became part of VAG
You must have been very lucky with your RR!!! My neighbour is thinking of getting rid of hers. And I know other people who have had nothing but trouble with theirs

Reactions: 2
So she’s finished her Christmas shopping. Did I spy lots of TWC bags? She was paid to promote them recently and choose presents for her family. I bet she got more free stuff so that she can turn Xmas day into an AD too ready for Boxing Day sales. Another hotel break? I hope she’s paying for this one. Her and Col come across as much much older don’t they?

Reactions: 8
Another little break away. Grandma Heels certainly earns her keep. My mum would tell me where to go, she has her own life as well as being a grandparent. It seems like they’re all enslaved to Princess Tippy-Toes

Reactions: 15
Those latest Christmas shopping stories filled me with rage..sending Colin in front of her with arms full of Jo Malone and White Company...smug fuckers. Surely she realises that most people couldn't in a million years justify such extravagance, especially after the past 2 years?! Then posh cocktails and a hotel stay whilst kids are with Grandma?It's ok though because she stuffed her car full of foliage for school pick up 🙃
Whilst I'm here worrying about spending too much in case we go into lockdown and I can't work 👎

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Those latest Christmas shopping stories filled me with rage..sending Colin in front of her with arms full of Jo Malone and White Company...smug fuckers. Surely she realises that most people couldn't in a million years justify such extravagance, especially after the past 2 years?! Then posh cocktails and a hotel stay whilst kids are with Grandma?It's ok though because she stuffed her car full of foliage for school pick up 🙃
Whilst I'm here worrying about spending too much in case we go into lockdown and I can't work 👎
That’s the thing - you just know that she told Col to walk in front of her making sure those bags were on display for a photo. Then she had to have another photo showing her posh cocktail. It’s all for Insta! They are both completely sad. I go shopping with my husband, we go to hotels, we meet up with friends, we go out with family - but nothing is shared publicly. We take photos but it’s not staged like Laurens are. What an utterly narcissistic life these Instagrammers lead. Always having to think up new content and photos for engagement purposes. It’s so ridiculous. Lauren is all fur and no knickers! They are trying to portray a lifestyle they would like to lead. Shame it’s based on fakeness and freebies. What will these two do when brands start to favour other ways to advertise or decide she’s not their type anymore? People are fickle and so are companies.

Reactions: 13
Lauren completely encapsulates the definition of an influencer: attention-seeking narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think she’s already planning puppy content for when her old dog dies?

I bet she gets some fashionable overbred ratty thing.

that will boost engagement and also sales 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
You are so right! What blows my mind is though that she did exactly the same the previous weekend in Bath! This time in Cardiff?! How many trips away do these people need. This tells me everything about the reality of her Christmas though - the kids have nothing to do with it. You can post your sickly gingerbread reel Lauren but we all know that was work (please note she uses the cream coloured Kitchen Aid and not the horrible special colour she advertised a while back) and nothing to do with your kids because you are never home with them. She probably left the dough for Grandma Heels to do with them. No wonder she panicked when for a Nano second she thought Rory had Covid! But it was short lived and luckily she ‘hasn’t had to cancel any Christmas plans’! Why haven’t you Lauren- the whole country has been cancelling plans because of the severity of the situation! How does she live like this regardless?!

Reactions: 12
What is awful is that, when she said thank goodness they don't need to cancel any plans, I thought she was meaning for the sake of the children. Now we know she was going away for another weekend, it is clear she was only talking about herself and her plans! Christmas for me (and surely most others?) is all about my children and their happiness. I can't imagine leaving them at such a magical time, two weekends in a row!

Reactions: 20
What is awful is that, when she said thank goodness they don't need to cancel any plans, I thought she was meaning for the sake of the children. Now we know she was going away for another weekend, it is clear she was only talking about herself and her plans! Christmas for me (and surely most others?) is all about my children and their happiness. I can't imagine leaving them at such a magical time, two weekends in a row!
Agree - it’s for her and her plans. I thought she meant because her little boy didn’t have Covid that they would stay in and keep safe to get through the festive period. Guess we got that wrong. She’s got aff links to advertise and more money to make, plus she needs more photos of herself on the grid. Such a greedy narcissist.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She is so stuck in the 50s with the bowl of nuts and a nutcracker and bowl of satsumas. Hallmark called they want their Christmas clichés back. Those poor bow tie and duffle coat wearing boys are going to get bullied something rotten unless she drags herself into this century.

As for her blatant sales channel of an IG feed surely people can see through the sh*t

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Completely agree with everything above. 👆🏼
She is the worst of the worst. I honestly think she is the most narcissistic person on the gram.

Laurens Priorities
1. Herself
2. Instagram
3. The White Company
4. #Gifted Hobbs Clothing
5. Instagram
6. Daylesford
7. Bobbi Brown
8. Our Col
9. Instagram
10. Her Children

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is the worst of the worst. I honestly think she is the most narcissistic person on the gram.

Laurens Priorities
1. Herself
2. Instagram
3. The White Company
5. Instagram
6. Daylesford
7. Bobbi Brown
8. Our Col
9. Instagram
10. Her Children
You missed the booze off the list 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. Lauren was given a Birthday present from her friend, and instead of opening it like a normal person and enjoying the gift, she saved it and left it wrapped so she could post an affiliate code on her Instagram for it. 🤯
SELL SELL SELL.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Laurens Priorities
1. Herself
2. Instagram
3. The White Company
5. Instagram
6. Daylesford
7. Bobbi Brown
8. Our Col
9. Instagram
10. Her Children
Does anyone remember how she made a ginger bread house last year with an actual light in it? I just can't imagine living my whole life for Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember how she made a ginger bread house last year with an actual light in it? I just can't imagine living my whole life for Instagram.
I've been putting lights (and boiled sweet windows) in my gingerbread houses since 1995 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.