Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mum's got the kids for the weekend again, then... 🙄 Admittedly I'm just insanely jealous as a mum of two who has only had two brief lunches alone with my husband since our first was born. I'd give my right arm for one single night off, so Laur's constant child-free jollies really get my dander up! 🤬
The opportunity would be nice , wouldn't it

Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise until I read her article, that she’s been renting that cottage for quite a few years - she’s been there longer than I thought. She’s managed to make it look nice and modern by changing the flooring and walls, and furniture - all gifted of course.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t realise until I read her article, that she’s been renting that cottage for quite a few years - she’s been there longer than I thought. She’s managed to make it look nice and modern by changing the flooring and walls, and furniture - all gifted of course.

All gifted and adding value for the landlord, I wonder if she negotiates her rent down after she’s made any of these gifted improvements

Reactions: 5
I don’t like Rosie Londoner (the woman Lauren drools over and tries to copy) but she really is effortless when it comes to style, she manages to look young and fun in the outfits she picks. When Lauren tries to copy her she looks old and dusty.
Like I said Rosie Londoner is a tit but it is funny to watch Lauren try to copy a millionaire film producers’s wife on a car salesmans wife’s budget 😂

I mean… the difference in poses. Lauren looks like Dot Cotton.
B50E1F36-0C2D-467C-AD29-5F51F4DD939A.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I see in her latest post she has roped her children in to talk about their favourite books and as sweet as I’d normally find that, it just feels staged and rehearsed as per usual. I wonder if she is hoping for some future modelling contracts for them too. You are never too young to start earning for mummy 😉

• Haha
It is a lovely little place, from what we’re shown of it.
Are you talking about the place she rents? I watched a YouTube (day in the life) video she did, from the early days, before she started staging everything. You got to see their rented house as it it really is, layout included. It just seemed small, dark and poky and extremely impractical for their family.

It was clear she had chosen it for small Instgrammable, aesthetic details, rather than the needs of her family. I could never get behind that kind of decision making.

Reactions: 8
Are you talking about the place she rents? I watched a YouTube (day in the life) video she did, from the early days, before she started staging everything. You got to see their rented house as it it really is, layout included. It just seemed small, dark and poky and extremely impractical for their family.

It was clear she had chosen it for small Instgrammable, aesthetic details, rather than the needs of her family. I could never get behind that kind of decision making.
Yea I agree! And it’s definitely not ‘a big rambling place’ that Lauren likes to portray it as 🙄 all smoke and mirrors with this one!

I don’t like Rosie Londoner (the woman Lauren drools over and tries to copy) but she really is effortless when it comes to style, she manages to look young and fun in the outfits she picks. When Lauren tries to copy her she looks old and dusty.
Like I said Rosie Londoner is a tit but it is funny to watch Lauren try to copy a millionaire film producers’s wife on a car salesmans wife’s budget 😂

I mean… the difference in poses. Lauren looks like Dot Cotton.View attachment 925309
Dot Cotton- that is so funny 😂

It is a lovely little place, from what we’re shown of it.
Yes a real little cottage - definitely not big and rambling. Such a purposeful choice of words- so odd.

Reactions: 6
They had a scare that Rory might have Covid - they are all so relieved it isn’t, so off out to another event whilst everyone else is having to cancel plans left right and centre to make sure they can spend Christmas with family. Out of touch Lauren!

Reactions: 12
She is so tone deaf. For Smuggy McSmug the show/living advertisement must go on… 🙄
Completely tone deaf. I would wager too that she decorated her car to 'outdo' the other mum picking up her kids from school today for their outing. She is that kind of woman, and definitely that kind of 'friend'. All smiles and innocence but every move purposefully made!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I am sure! She’s got to be top dog! One of those women that loves/needs to be idolised and adored by other women and can’t bear to see anyone doing better than her or seemingly having more. All smiles but she’d talk about you behind your back pretty damn quick! Purely speculating of course!

Reactions: 11
She is so unbelievably poker faced when telling you to shop her edit of last minute gifts ‘just click on the link’ not just now but ‘throughout the year too’ - quite frankly her selling is absolutely terrifying- like a friend you trust actually drugging you with a smile. Mind blowing calculated.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is so unbelievably poker faced when telling you to shop her edit of last minute gifts ‘just click on the link’ not just now but ‘throughout the year too’ - quite frankly her selling is absolutely terrifying- like a friend you trust actually drugging you with a smile. Mind blowing calculated.
More selling of her "Instashop" today. It is absolutely awful! Frighteningly calculated.

• Sad
  • Angry
Yes, looks like it from the arm rest adjustment dial.
What did she drive before?

Sometimes on stories , she would be in her car and other times when Col was there too, they must have been in his car because the interior was different.

Reactions: 2
What did she drive before?

Sometimes on stories , she would be in her car and other times when Col was there too, they must have been in his car because the interior was different.
I don’t know. I think it was a Skoda of some description, as Col works for them but this RR is probably another Col car on a company car scheme.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know. I think it was a Skoda of some description, as Col works for them but this RR is probably another Col car on a company car scheme.
I'd rather have a skoda than range rover, then again I don't pretend I'm something I'm not .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.