Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be time for her annual birthday freebie soon isn’t it? Lying in a bath sipping Pol Roger!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be time for her annual birthday freebie soon isn’t it? Lying in a bath sipping Pol Roger!
We should place bets on the location for her night away with her “bestie” 🤮 What woman in her late 30s uses that term, it’s so fake.

- got to have outdoor hot tub/balcony

- secluded cabin in the woods

- gifted/pr press stay

- gallons of freebie booze

- fluffy dressing gowns with full face of makeup

Reactions: 19
She really wants other women to be like ‘how does she do it?!’ it is palpable! I reckon she sees herself as the perfect mum with her Friday sweets and all glammed up for the school gates and as the perfect wife to chef Col. She couldn’t be more in love with herself if she tried.

Reactions: 18
It’s interesting she doesn’t really do trips to London. I think she enjoys being a big fish in a little pond.

Reactions: 11
I would love to know what the reality of her life is like from someone who genuinely knows them. I can't imagine that her boys don't occasionally throw a strop or refuse to engage with her schedule of wholesome activities or catch a yucky virus from school, or that she and Col don't occasionally have a domestic over something completely mundane, or that sometimes she looks a genuine wreck and slobs about in classic mum survival mode. Like bollocks it's all as idyllic as she'd love us to believe!

Reactions: 14
So her Christmas presents that she has chosen for her family are all gifted via The White Company and she gets paid for advertising them too! No wonder she says she always picks up a few picture frames each year! She can afford to do that because they are free! She can be as smug and as pretentious as she likes, but she really is classless at the end of the day. No real integrity. Greedy, grabby, controlling, narcissism are not healthy nor are they nice personality traits. And I agree with some of the posters here - Lauren’s birthday will be it’s usual gifted/AD/PR one!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I find it quite sad that she puts no effort into people’s Christmas presents, it’s all just what’s free. There’s no thought behind it at all and she doesn’t think about what people enjoy and genuinely would like.

Reactions: 11
I find it quite sad that she puts no effort into people’s Christmas presents, it’s all just what’s free. There’s no thought behind it at all and she doesn’t think about what people enjoy and genuinely would like.
what happens when her family members decide to buy the boys the Paw Patrol Amazing Flashing Bleep Mobile or similar? Where does it go??!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was even advertising tinsel in John Lewis the other day with ‘links’ but also said it wouldn’t fit with their style/decor!!!!

• Wow
She was even advertising tinsel in John Lewis the other day with ‘links’ but also said it wouldn’t fit with their style/decor!!!!
What the hell?? She is that greedy that she will willingly tell her followers that she is happy to advertise something that she would never buy. It doesn't say much for the integrity of her other paid adverts does it?! We all know that she will advertise anything and has no interest in the quality or relevance of the product, but I am surprised she blatantly admits it and advertises anyway!

Reactions: 5
Her son asked her to wear her Santa red coat so that he can spot her at the Xmas play! 😂 yeah right! Pull the other one Lauren. Make sure you add an aff link later for all the huns who will ask you about the coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks so much older than she is and especially today …. Off to my sons nativity today too , he didn’t mention what he would like me to wear so I’m going in the coat I pick him up in every other day and with my hair in a messy bun….. I see these people in the playground every morning and night …. No need to go dressed like I’m royalty …. Was thinking she maybe tries to model herself on Kate and ends up more Camilla !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That smug smile in the red coat. 🤢

E8221E36-8303-4327-B688-B9F1C9B58D57.jpeg

If I didn’t know better I would honestly think she was 50.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She definitely has the look of a more mature woman about her, I can’t put my finger on what it is but she definitely dresses and appears older. We are a similar age and maybe I am just a scruff!

She definitely has the look of a more mature woman about her, I can’t put my finger on what it is but she definitely dresses and appears older. We are a similar age and maybe I am just a scruff!
I think its her clothes, some of her mannerisms, and the way she applies makeup too. It's a bit dated to me. Maybe especially noticable because she wears quite a lot.

I think its her clothes, some of her mannerisms, and the way she applies makeup too. It's a bit dated to me. Maybe especially noticable because she wears quite a lot.
I always like her make up, up to a point and then she adds her brightest lipstick, brightest red or berry and ruins her look and adds ten years on.
Does she thinks it makes her look good?

Also do we think she reads here? She has recently started mentioning children’s clothes choices. It is obviously a reference to comments about boys not having any choice. I think every single story with Lauren is carefully planned and if she is not advertising, she then maybe subtly trying to send a message.

Oh boys got so dirty, playing!
Ollie insisted on wearing such and such..
it was a chaos blah blah.
I’d forgotten it was a fancy dress at school!

Basically yes I read Tattle and I hate to admit it we are not perfect, but for sake of relatability I will say the above lines.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps her son meant the casual red one she was wearing at the weekend when they went for their tree. Surely she wouldn't be wearing a coat indoors anyway.

Admit it Laur, you just want to pretend you are Mrs Claus.

Reactions: 4
Perhaps her son meant the casual red one she was wearing at the weekend when they went for their tree. Surely she wouldn't be wearing a coat indoors anyway.

Admit it Laur, you just want to pretend you are Mrs Claus.
No it was the formal one that she was sporting on the Daylesford farm giveaway post. No way did that child ask his mum to wear that coat.

I would love to know what the mums of Ledbury think of this gurning woman! In fact my friend has a sister now living there, so I will ask 😆 she may have seen her around the town modelling with her resident photographer in tow - good old Colin!

what happens when her family members decide to buy the boys the Paw Patrol Amazing Flashing Bleep Mobile or similar? Where does it go??!
Am tempted to send them some normal gifts just because I’d like to imagine the horror when she opens the parcel!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I was a family member, I would 100% buy the boys the LOUDEST, most colourful, brash, plastic toys I could find.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.