Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at that photo today on the grid archie is even more the image of that girl we thought was his mum . Like her double

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve got a feeling he didn’t choose to wear that outfit, and rather than had a choice, he was told to fit in with the image of the rest of them!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve got a feeling he didn’t choose to wear that outfit, and rather than had a choice, he was told to fit in with the image of the rest of them!!
Her outfit choice is so bizarre too. She looks like she is dressing up as an 80s University Professor. I definitely expect that outfit to have big brown elbow patches... She is a fashion influencer... ?? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor kid, looks like he had to borrow wellies from his dad - they are massive on him - sorry Archie we are not buying you wellies but you can wear one of daddy’s many gifted pairs, for maximum product placement in one shot!

Reactions: 6
The tree with things from their travels ...

Do they travel? I dont remember ever seeing her away on holiday apart from once to france maybe

Reactions: 10
Her outfit choice is so bizarre too. She looks like she is dressing up as an 80s University Professor. I definitely expect that outfit to have big brown elbow patches... She is a fashion influencer... ?? 😳
That's how country folk dress . Is it a Joules jacket ( from a previous partnership)

Reactions: 1
Oh look the Stepford sons are dressed matching for posting their letters to Santa 🎅🏼 including brogues on their feet.
My eldest is the same age as Roweee, we posted his letter today. He was wearing muddy wellies, my (pink) hat andhis jacket had to be unzipped so that everyone could see his pirate stickers. I still took a photo as it’s his first Santa letter. (Might not be insta-worthy but I’ll treasure it)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The tree with things from their travels ...

Do they travel? I dont remember ever seeing her away on holiday apart from once to france maybe
maybe it’ll be bedecked with chilled French rosé, oversized floppy beach hats, empty baguettes and strings of garlic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How thoughtful, she’s had a website created that combines all of her AFF links together. So next time we ever need to go online shopping, we can just go over to her page so she can rack up the commission 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She must be reeling she didn’t get her free crap of Christmas thing of the ground...... what a stupid Christmas list of overpriced unwanted stuff!

Reactions: 8
Let’s take a second to process that Lauren took fake boxed presents to the Christmas tree farm to set up a photo shoot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

12 Days of Freebies for Lauren is BACK! Surely we never doubted her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.