Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! Can’t believe I never knew about this thread!
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but why oh why does she (a) dress the boys the same and (b) in such pretentious outfits - have never seen them in a T-shirt!!! Always a collared shirt and jumper - for a walk. WTF is that about. Rant over!
I actually think it is extremely tacky! The upper echelons of society do not even dress their children exactly the same! Princess Di didn't do this with her darling boys. I can't recall a single instance of Kate Middleton dressing the heirs to the thrones this way... It is so pretentious: it's awful!! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can't imagine a single follower thinks it is a good idea... I can't understand why she does it.

Reactions: 10
I think she thinks she’s being ever so classy and that’s what posh people do. It’s all a bit try hard for me. I think without her freebies and discounts through work they’d all be wearing different clothes and she wouldn’t look as glossy. I think she’s desperate to be seen as classy and elegant but she just comes across as a bit pretentious and frumpy, dressing older than she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's another attribute to Lauren's desperate display of having every aspect of her life in perfectly order, when really she must be constantly on edge trying to maintain that image. Where there are kids there is chaos. They must all be on edge in that house, imagine being a young child and having to try and stay dressed immaculately for mummy at all times, not aloud to have colourful toys because it wouldn't look good on her grid, a neutral bedroom with no child like character in it. It's just awful when you see the "influencers" putting their love for Instagram before their childs happiness 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she thinks she’s being ever so classy and that’s what posh people do. It’s all a bit try hard for me. I think without her freebies and discounts through work they’d all be wearing different clothes and she wouldn’t look as glossy. I think she’s desperate to be seen as classy and elegant but she just comes across as a bit pretentious and frumpy, dressing older than she is.
This, exactly!

Reactions: 7
Where have you guys been able to find her? I’ve searched FB and can’t see anyone, either T or M haha

Reactions: 1
No her surname definitely starts with T.

Although it is very strange how ‘M’ looks like Archie... 😂
So I was right. The one beginning with T matched the John Lewis info Col provided in that article so I assumed it was her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I was right. The one beginning with T matched the John Lewis info Col provided in that article so I assumed it was her
Its all getting confusing lol . Personally i think T looks more cols type but M is the image of archie🤣

Reactions: 1
Why does M look exactly like Archie then? The plot thickens!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If shes reading here she will be pissing herself at us discussing his ma! 🤣

Shes definitely pregnant. Every photo lately shes been hiding her belly

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If shes reading here she will be pissing herself at us discussing his ma! 🤣

Shes definitely pregnant. Every photo lately shes been hiding her belly
She is honestly the type that loves attention so much she could just be doing that because we are talking about her. I think she has just put on weight. She looks chunkier all over post Lockdown. In the advert of her wearing those awful Next jeans and blazer - her thighs were much bigger than before, for example.

If she was pregnant she would have to later admit that all of her wine and sherry posts were fake. I can't see her ever admitting to that as it would be her admitting that her account and the life she pretends to live is fake. She obviously lives in fear of people seeing who she really is and what her life is really like! She only shows this bizarre, curated unreality! I just can't see her admitting to fakery! It would ruin her 'brand'.

Reactions: 4
She is honestly the type that loves attention so much she could just be doing that because we are talking about her. I think she has just put on weight. She looks chunkier all over post Lockdown. In the advert of her wearing those awful Next jeans and blazer - her thighs were much bigger than before, for example.

If she was pregnant she would have to later admit that all of her wine and sherry posts were fake. I can't see her ever admitting to that as it would be her admitting that her account and the life she pretends to live is fake. She obviously lives in fear of people seeing who she really is and what her life is really like! She only shows this bizarre, curated unreality! I just can't see her admitting to fakery! It would ruin her 'brand'.
I so hope that this happens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.