Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'the local brocolli is insanely delicious right now' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 alright love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
'the local brocolli is insanely delicious right now' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 alright love.
No one in the history of the world ever described broccoli as “insanely delicious” Laur, come on!! She’s definitely losing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Laur ramps up the wierd saccharine life-is-roses, stepford wife/lady chatterly act so that SHE gets a laugh reading Tattle.

Perhaps she runs her instagram eam with insane irony and Tattlers are having the last laugh 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha so pleased to come across this thread!

Lauren is a very peculiar person who really intrigues me....a bit like passing a car crash scene, you don't want to look but we are a curious species. Just can't help it 😅
I'm addicted to watching her. She used to be so normal and wholesome and I rediscovered her recently after a social media break and I can't believe what she has become. Her face looks like a balloon with big red lips, skin so tight. Her clothes are so frumpy. She does really weird and random things "for the boys" like put leaves on their beds and make them look like they're constantly attending weddings. Anyway, monthly bingo card here...

💘 Pub lunch after a countryside walk.
💘 Sunday roast dinner with the slowed down pouring gravy shot accompanied with the "save the best til last" song.
💘 Halloween themed cupcakes the 'boys made' which resemble something from a bake off final.
💘 Hunkering down with a gifted jo Malone / white Co gifted candle with glass of red wine and wool socks. Bonus point for a fire shot in the background.
💘 Forty five gifted white or cream coats from Wallis and Next.
💘 A gifted beige cashmere cardigan.
💘 Some joules wellies while having an autumn walk while foraging for nature's craft supplies. Bonus points if this occurs on route to the pub for previously mentioned pub lunch.
💘 A Bobbi Brown makeup tutorial.
💘 Aveno cream for rorwieeee's sensitive skin.
💘An autumn wreath.
💘Five dinners made by her man, Col, the chef of the house.
💘One random kitchen gadget which takes up more bench space than a small vehicle but will deliciously slip into a cupboard for easy storage.
💘 Some over exaggerated over smiley talking while sat in the car.
💘 A precious date night where she'll be responding personally to pretty much every comment on instagram.
💘 Boys dressed all twee while staring at camera with vacant look behind eyes. Bonus points if they're manically smiling while partaking in some Enid Blyton activity such as leaf hunting, stick throwing, conker collecting.
💘 Wine. Point for each glass.
💘 Comments left on RosieLondoner posts. Point for each.
💘 Doorway pose photograph.
💘 "Impromptu" field pose pic.
💘 Archie gushing post.
💘 Ad Ad Ad - one point each.

💘 Breakfast. Extra point for avocado. Extra point for a runny poached egg scene. Extra points if accompanied with "easy like Sunday morning" song.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I know life is dull for most of us at the moment, but duck me hunkering down with a candle is more boring than watching paint dry isn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha so pleased to come across this thread!

Lauren is a very peculiar person who really intrigues me....a bit like passing a car crash scene, you don't want to look but we are a curious species. Just can't help it 😅
I'm addicted to watching her. She used to be so normal and wholesome and I rediscovered her recently after a social media break and I can't believe what she has become. Her face looks like a balloon with big red lips, skin so tight. Her clothes are so frumpy. She does really weird and random things "for the boys" like put leaves on their beds and make them look like they're constantly attending weddings. Anyway, monthly bingo card here...

💘 Pub lunch after a countryside walk.
💘 Sunday roast dinner with the slowed down pouring gravy shot accompanied with the "save the best til last" song.
💘 Halloween themed cupcakes the 'boys made' which resemble something from a bake off final.
💘 Hunkering down with a gifted jo Malone / white Co gifted candle with glass of red wine and wool socks. Bonus point for a fire shot in the background.
💘 Forty five gifted white or cream coats from Wallis and Next.
💘 A gifted beige cashmere cardigan.
💘 Some joules wellies while having an autumn walk while foraging for nature's craft supplies. Bonus points if this occurs on route to the pub for previously mentioned pub lunch.
💘 A Bobbi Brown makeup tutorial.
💘 Aveno cream for rorwieeee's sensitive skin.
💘An autumn wreath.
💘Five dinners made by her man, Col, the chef of the house.
💘One random kitchen gadget which takes up more bench space than a small vehicle but will deliciously slip into a cupboard for easy storage.
💘 Some over exaggerated over smiley talking while sat in the car.
💘 A precious date night where she'll be responding personally to pretty much every comment on instagram.
💘 Boys dressed all twee while staring at camera with vacant look behind eyes. Bonus points if they're manically smiling while partaking in some Enid Blyton activity such as leaf hunting, stick throwing, conker collecting.
💘 Wine. Point for each glass.
💘 Comments left on RosieLondoner posts. Point for each.
💘 Doorway pose photograph.
💘 "Impromptu" field pose pic.
💘 Archie gushing post.
💘 Ad Ad Ad - one point each.

💘 Breakfast. Extra point for avocado. Extra point for a runny poached egg scene. Extra points if accompanied with "easy like Sunday morning" song.
You win at Tattle today 🤣 this is brilliant! She is so bloody predictable!

Reactions: 10
Its a really hard time at the moment isnt it eh lauren hope youre all well .... oh amd by the way here is an ad .. i dont actuay give a damn how you all are . Arghh

Reactions: 8
Why does she feel the need to patronise all women? Everyone’s gorgeous or a darling, she talks like an 80 year old woman would to her grandchild

Reactions: 3
Blimey poor Col must run for his life at the site of those gnashers coming towards him. Utterly terrifying
Reminds me of their wedding video during the confetti throwing where she grabs his hand grinning manically and says “look at me” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reminds me of their wedding video during the confetti throwing where she grabs his hand grinning manically and says “look at me” 🤣
Oh my goodness you’re right! I’ve found the video and you can actually see her saying ‘look at me, look at me!’

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness you’re right! I’ve found the video and you can actually see her saying ‘look at me, look at me!’

This is GOLDEN!!! Her face must have ached for days after all that bonkers grinning. Christ, what did Lauren save him from exactly? His ex wife and young son??? Classy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.