Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put your jugs away Laur no one needs to see that! She will literally sell anything. The lingerie ad really doesn’t fit with her twee country living feed

Reactions: 12
Its a wierd picture. Cos ive never been in a situation where ive a) worn a floral patterned bra under a sheer linen white shirt or b) gone to the window smiling while im enjoying a cuppa with my shirt flapping open and my jugs out.

How has Fantasie aproved this wierd ass picture? it doesnt make sense and has all the Lauren trademarks in like her nose profile, big honking grin, wine/tea in her hand and the Lady Chatterley/Emmanuel filter on her schmexy pictures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Its a wierd picture. Cos ive never been in a situation where ive a) worn a floral patterned bra under a sheer linen white shirt or b) gone to the window smiling while im enjoying a cuppa with my shirt flapping open and my jugs out.

How has Fantasie aproved this wierd ass picture? it doesnt make sense and has all the Lauren trademarks in like her nose profile, big honking grin, wine/tea in her hand and the Lady Chatterley/Emmanuel filter on her schmexy pictures.
Big honking grin 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was she “a little nervous posting it” 🙄
Good point! Also, surely she must be mindful that her stepson is approaching secondary school age. His mates are probably showing him these images. She must be desperate for money to do this and no Laur it is not tasteful even though you curated it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So true! How embarrassing! I wonder what Archie’s mum makes of all this. Those poor kids, their mum posing in her underwear for all to see. Maybe I am a prude but I wouldn’t fancy my kid’s teachers or friend’s husbands being able to see me posing in my bra plus obligatory Laur/Rosie Londoner linen shirt!

So true! How embarrassing! I wonder what Archie’s mum makes of all this. Those poor kids, their mum posing in her underwear for all to see. Maybe I am a prude but I wouldn’t fancy my kid’s teachers or friend’s husbands being able to see me posing in my bra plus obligatory Laur/Rosie Londoner linen shirt!
That should say friends’ husbands! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
When I looked last night that post wasn’t getting as many likes as she usually does...

Reactions: 2
I don't want to see any older middle age women in their bra. Times must be hard - Col musn't be flogging too many cars these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don't want to see any older middle age women in their bra. Times must be hard - Col musn't be flogging too many cars these days.
But... she’s not ‘older middle age’. She’s not middle aged at all yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Flirting between getting her boobs out and darling Worwee back at nursery.

Just doesn’t sit right does it. Maybe it needed a crappy quote to break things up Laur.

• Haha
  • Heart
Poor Rory going back to nursery while wearing a formal shirt under a white jumper. For the love of God, give the boy a dinosaur T-shirt!

When mine were at nursery they wore their worst clothes as they would get crashed, I wonder if Laura's insisted on a caveat where her darling boy only plays with wooden toys and only water play, so there's minimal risk of staining his Fauntleroy outfits...

On a side note, I'm getting sick and tired of the Instamum brigaid bleating on about how their house is now 'so silent' and how they're now going to tackle their enormous to do list. Maybe take a moment to think about your privilege in having a moment to take a breath instead of picking up the pace once again...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry about this, I know it’s a H&H thread, but until we she can have her own I’ve gotta have an outlet somewhere....

...what the bleeping hell was she thinking with this? Oh my eyes. Does she think she looks like Cindy Crawford? Or some other 50+ stunner?
(I actually don’t think she’s 50 yet either but looks it 😂)

1599723460120.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry about this, I know it’s a H&H thread, but until we she can have her own I’ve gotta have an outlet somewhere....

...what the bleeping hell was she thinking with this? Oh my eyes. Does she think she looks like Cindy Crawford? Or some other 50+ stunner?

View attachment 238302
The caption is cringe too. Dawg?! What is wrong with the woman?!

View attachment 238302
She is irritating as hell, however, she does usually look well put together. This isn’t one of those times though, it such a mess. 🙈

Reactions: 2
One of the Surrey lot is a H&H wannabe, also friends with this insufferable Niki woman. No thread as she has under 10k followers. Don’t think I’m allowed to mention names?!

Is the 10k follows a new rule? As there is at least one thread on here who has less than 10k followers (on instagram)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.