Hunters & Heels #3 white floaty dresses and (empty) baguettes tied up with string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a prat too, but at least her kids are allowed plastic toys šŸ˜‚

Considering the (rightful) Jo Malone backlash re racism and John Boyega, Iā€™ll be interested to see if Lauren mentions it next time she
promotes them
I must have missed this??

I thought I saw that she was invited to a virtual Jo Malone day just the otter week for their new launch? I wonder if sheā€™ll go to any others following this?

I thought I saw that she was invited to a virtual Jo Malone day just the otter week for their new launch? I wonder if sheā€™ll go to any others following this?
Of course she will as she is employed by the umbrella company that owns jo malone. She will be there.

Reactions: 6
And as predicted...hereā€™s the ad!! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
and a poor one at that, sheā€™s overfilled the bowl, it canā€™t freeze that volume of liquid (I know as I have the kitchen aid ice cream bowl!)
And it looks like itā€™s going to spill even if people donā€™t realise it wonā€™t freeze... šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
and a poor one at that, sheā€™s overfilled the bowl, it canā€™t freeze that volume of liquid (I know as I have the kitchen aid ice cream bowl!)
And it looks like itā€™s going to spill even if people donā€™t realise it wonā€™t freeze... šŸ™„
Why on earth would Kitchen Aid do an ad with her who self confesses her lack of culinary skill who thinks a recipe to inspire us all is a basic crumble!!

Reactions: 5
Poor Lozza. Someone has set up a fake account pretending to be her. ā€œNever follow a private account unless you know who they areā€
Incorrect Loz. Never put your kids at risk on social media so that some freak can clone your account and potentially take photos of your children.
Jesus. The fact that her main concern is people following the clone account and not thatcher children could be at risk is astounding.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Lozza. Someone has set up a fake account pretending to be her. ā€œNever follow a private account unless you know who they areā€
Incorrect Loz. Never put your kids at risk on social media so that some freak can clone your account and potentially take photos of your children.
Jesus. The fact that her main concern is people following the clone account and not thatcher children could be at risk is astounding.
The clone account is probably no further from reality than Lauren's.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her stories yesterday were so sickly fake. ā€œWe normally stop at the sweetie shop but now we make our own.ā€ Then photos the boys holding a cute paper party bag with a few sweets and a jam dodger inside. duck off!!!! Now to snobby to admit she stops off at the Spa on the way home and canā€™t have a fruit pastille wrapper spoiling her twee image. I really feel for those boys

Reactions: 10
18k comments and counting. Must feel like Christmas to our Laur.
It always makes me laugh when they run competitions and get loads of comments cos they always claim their posts arent showing up on the algorithm and thats why they have tit engagement. Clearly the posts show up fine people just arent liking or commenting unless its a comp !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she so unbearably smug? You had a picnic and then made a pizza šŸ„‡šŸ„‡ you didnā€™t find a cure for cancer! Sheā€™s such a snob, who could bear to be friends with her, she must be secretly judging every last thing

Reactions: 6
Why is she so unbearably smug? You had a picnic and then made a pizza šŸ„‡šŸ„‡ you didnā€™t find a cure for cancer! Sheā€™s such a snob, who could bear to be friends with her, she must be secretly judging every last thing
Those poor starving boys, desperate to eat lunch whilst she laid out her twee, odd selection of food to photograph for the world to see šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
When I was a child my mother was an ā€˜everything has to be perfectā€™ person. Christmas especially was horrendous- she wouldnā€™t display any cards that didnā€™t match her decor. Love her deeply but, my god, it sucked the fun out of everything. Most of the ā€˜mum influencersā€™ are the same- they are just modern day hyacinth buckets really! šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just canā€™t believe sheā€™s always prancing around as if sheā€™s a lady. Sheā€™s a shop girl so is he. They have to be really financially hurting At this stage age sheā€™s behaving like lady muck. Fur coat no knickers if ever there was.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.