Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seeing her stories today and seeing that Archie isn't there and is without his dad on Father's Day. So many Father's Days apart, how could any affair be worth that? I don't care what anyone says, no female who does what HH did to a wife and mother can be a decent human being... Actions speak louder than words and no smile can hide such hideous actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get what you mean but in the same ticket it may be his choice. My Dad left his marriage then I came along, my siblings have never once bothered to come and visit him on Father’s Day, in fact this year neither of them sent him a birthday or Fathers Day card. the siblings mum made sure my siblings don’t like my Dad even though they were pretty unhappy in their marriage.

I think he lives in Scotland doesn’t he?

Reactions: 2
I like the granny nighties, but courgette on pizzas is an abomination 😅

I dunno, know one knows what goes one behind closed doors.
it takes two to tango and Col is certainly more the villain to play away with a young baby.

New thread name needed...
(Was she really do boring no-one could think of one last time?! 😂)

hunters and heels part 3 - a rented life so hideously twee, our Laur’s become a premature granny.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seeing her stories today and seeing that Archie isn't there and is without his dad on Father's Day. So many Father's Days apart, how could any affair be worth that? I don't care what anyone says, no female who does what HH did to a wife and mother can be a decent human being... Actions speak louder than words and no smile can hide such hideous actions.
Let’s remember there were 2 of them in this situation and they are both equally at fault.

Reactions: 8
Did someone mention Cols Dad had passed away? I've seen no mention of it on her grid or stories?
Must have been a difficult Father's day for him of so, especially so far from his Mum.

Reactions: 5
I like the granny nighties, but courgette on pizzas is an abomination 😅

it takes two to tango and Col is certainly more the villain to play away with a young baby.

New thread name needed...
(Was she really do boring no-one could think of one last time?! 😂)

hunters and heels part 3 - a rented life so hideously twee, our Laur’s become a premature granny.
H&H part 3 - curated, fake and twee, will advertise anything for a fee and asks to receive everything for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget she was married too , albeit that there were no children involved there

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Strange how she kept her first married surname even after they split up - On the place setting poster it’s Lauren & Matt Shepherd, she remained that until she married Colin - I would have reverted to my maiden name for sure! Weird! Not quite the “Instagram” wedding was it and really can’t imagine her dancing round to 50 Cent “Candy Shop” let alone at her wedding! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 9
Omg I had no idea she’d been married before! She certainly kept that quiet. They weren’t married for long? She acts as though Col has been her one and only. She looks so different with blonde hair. I’m also devastated that she had her reception at Barnsley house - I‘ve stayed there and loved the place 😂

Reactions: 4
I was a keen follower for years (obviously not so now, I’ve seen the light) and I had no idea she had been married before until someone mentioned on here about the wedding blog post, a former/old friend I think.
She can’t have met Col that long after I suppose. Anyway, just all a bit cringe, mostly the idea of her dancing to 50 Cent! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was a keen follow for years (obviously not so now, I’ve seen the light) and I had no idea she had been married before until someone mentioned on here about the wedding blog post, a former/old friend I think.
She can’t have met Col that long after I suppose. Anyway, just all a bit cringe, mostly the idea of her dancing to 50 Cent! 😂
50 cent dancing probably is the real her not the twee 50s housewife she thinks sells well on instagram!! Fakeee

Reactions: 5
My favourite bit of that whole puke-fest wedding blog is this gem,

“And my last bit of advice would be to enjoy every second of it, not just the day itself but all the planning too. Have a glass of fizz with your bridesmaids after your fittings, lunch with your mum after visiting your vendors, and make sure you go wild on your hen night (or nights). You’ll only do it once, so do it properly!!🙂

That was 2011. What year did she meet Col?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe I missed this from the old thread. Gosh she moves fast. Crazy.
Looks far better brunette.

Reactions: 3
For god sake one of the hottest days of the year and her boys are outside in shirts. What’s wrong with a nice cool t shirt.

Reactions: 6
For god sake one of the hottest days of the year and her boys are outside in shirts. What’s wrong with a nice cool t shirt.
T shirts don’t fit with the H&H aesthetic as much as ironed shirts (she’s always bloody ironing!) Sorry boys! Maybe as soon as she’s snapped her photos they’re allowed to change?!

T shirts don’t fit with the H&H aesthetic as much as ironed shirts (she’s always bloody ironing!) Sorry boys! Maybe as soon as she’s snapped her photos they’re allowed to change?!
I strongly suspect that this is the case - that she saves certain clothes for photoshoots (probably for herself too). It’s just part of the fake, vacuous aesthetic she goes for...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.