Hunters & Heels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg couldnā€™t help but look at that niki. I didnā€™t think it was be possible to be more cringe than Lauren but now Iā€™ve seen it all. The teeth ! And all these women acting like models when they just look so awkward and cringe.

Reactions: 4
Yep!! Vile, isn't it? He was the Beauty Department Manager.

Did Laurs ruin his career and marriage? Sounds like he was going somewhere before he met her.

She was a make up girl working on a sales counter in John Lewis; when she started her affair with her married colleague... spending her days looking glam whilst his wife would have been at home with his toddler. Then she became a sales person for the brand. She is nothing other than a smoke and mirrors salesperson.
Hardly a big consumer of white company and fancy boots if youā€™re working behind the counter of a shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I found the whole of Blooming Niki really odd - all the posing as if she's a model šŸ™ˆ I know they might be #ad but it's still really odd. Who loves themselves that much?! Plus how many different people's front doors?

I wonder if Lauren and Col have any actual friends that aren't from her IG? Or friends they had from before they got together?

• Haha
This Niki is equally as pretentious as Laurs. Are they mates for real?

Omg couldnā€™t help but look at that niki. I didnā€™t think it was be possible to be more cringe than Lauren but now Iā€™ve seen it all. The teeth ! And all these women acting like models when they just look so awkward and cringe.
Sugar puffs for teeth.

That said my gnashers mean Iā€™ll never have a career a schminfluencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just checked her account out and at least it has a bit more colour and perhaps less filters..but oh my the posing! Why oh why šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø The swimsuit one šŸ˜‚ And how is she getting so much gifted with only 6k followers? Is she friends with Laur? They could do one of those instameets in Ledbury šŸ¤£ also donā€™t understand why next gifted laur her office furniture as they are currently facing difficulty in getting any orders out. They also kitted out another influencers office too - thefrugality. None of them ever mention next, but money and free gifts gets a mention I guess even if itā€™s only for 1 post only.

Just checked her account out and at least it has a bit more colour and perhaps less filters..but oh my the posing! Why oh why šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø The swimsuit one šŸ˜‚ And how is she getting so much gifted with only 6k followers? Is she friends with Laur? They could do one of those instameets in Ledbury šŸ¤£ also donā€™t understand why next gifted laur her office furniture as they are currently facing difficulty in getting any orders out. They also kitted out another influencers office too - thefrugality. None of them ever mention next, but money and free gifts gets a mention I guess even if itā€™s only for 1 post only.
The Frugality didnā€™t one of her ā€œeditsā€ šŸ™„ for Next last year as I remember seeing her photograph in the Next home window.

They all ā€œadoreā€ anything they have received for free

Nikki's account really annoyed me when it looked like she was doing photoshoots outside during the lockdown. This picture here was posted after the lockdown started. Infuriating :mad:
What an absolute tit - do these people not have honest family members who bring them back down to earth?! If I did this my family would laugh me out of the house

Reactions: 7
What an absolute tit - do these people not have honest family members who bring them back down to earth?! If I did this my family would laugh me out of the house
my family would tell me straight away to have a word with myself. Itā€™s all so bloody self indulgent. šŸ„±

Reactions: 2
Iā€™d love to live near Lauren and spot her in non sepia, non dreamy moments eg Lauren at Asda, at MOT Centre, at the soft play party, at Robert Dyas (does she do all the mundane daily activities in a flowing dress + whicker basket? twit)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Me too, just looked šŸ˜†
IGTV video, Iā€™m going to do a make up tutorial, no one has asked me to do one, but Iā€™m doing one anyway, in case you were too shy to ask šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Delusional or what?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™d love to live near Lauren and spot her in non sepia, non dreamy moments eg Lauren at Asda, at MOT Centre, at the soft play party, at Robert Dyas (does she do all the mundane daily activities in a flowing dress + whicker basket? twit)
Lauren at the local dump šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So I live locally to them both. About 3 years ago I spotted her at a good festival in Hereford. It was a gorgeous day & I was there with my 2, but they were bored to death, we stayed for about 3 hours listening to the music, eating a bit, kids had ice creams, it was a great event - hubby and I would have stayed for about 12 hours drinking cocktails and eating everything - but really not the thing for young families so we grudgingly left our child free friends with their cocktails/beers and headed home...

However...back to Laur...

I watched her arrive with her marching family - all of them in blue shirts and white jeans - it was boiling they must have been very uncomfortable.

She walked around every stand in about 30 mins took photos didnā€™t see her eat a thing, or the kids. Bought stuff and then marched them all out again.

Her IG stories that day raves about what a glorious afternoon she had with her family and millions of phots and filtered snaps of her precious boys eating...but eating like 8 meals.

I guess she bought one of everything say them down told them to take a bite, passed it on to the next child, then did the same with the next food item - all for the ā€˜gram.

It was then I realised how completely fake it was. They werenā€™t there to enjoy the day. It was a content filler for her job. End of.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So I live locally to them both. About 3 years ago I spotted her at a good festival in Hereford. It was a gorgeous day & I was there with my 2, but they were bored to death, we stayed for about 3 hours listening to the music, eating a bit, kids had ice creams, it was a great event - hubby and I would have stayed for about 12 hours drinking cocktails and eating everything - but really not the thing for young families so we grudgingly left our child free friends with their cocktails/beers and headed home...

I watched her arrive with her marching family - all of them in blue shirts and white jeans - it was boiling they must have been very uncomfortable.

She walked around every stand in about 30 mins took photos didnā€™t see her eat a thing, or the kids. Bought stuff and then marched them all out again.

Her IG stories that day raves about what a glorious afternoon she had with her family and millions of phots and filtered snaps of her precious boys eating...but eating like 8 meals.

I guess she bought one of everything say them down told them to take a bite, passed it on to the next child, then did the same with the next food item - all for the ā€˜gram.

It was then I realised how completely fake it was. They werenā€™t there to enjoy the day. It was a content filler for her job. End of.
This!! I live in the same town as them both and often see them prancing around with their tripods.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Poor kids - what a life.
Wouldnā€™t it be hilarious if one turns into a goth or something like that. Rebel boys and run for the hills !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What they actually take a tripod out with them?!

I wonder if people like them don't have many friends in every day life, as it must be a bit awkward. Thinking about most of the 'influencer' type accounts I follow, I rarely see many of them with friends or doing things such as baby groups and play dates etc. As they would presumably feel like they have to keep up the facade. Although it must be hard enough having to do it on the school run every day šŸ˜‚

That sounds exactly the same as Lifewithoaksandolive. I live locally to them and have mutual friends - and what you see on IG Vs their day out/what they did is so different. It's all about them taking photos, not about the kids actually having fun.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

I actually remember this festival or one very much like it. I watched the stories thinking I would never take my little ones to something like that as they wouldn't enjoy it even a tiny bit, especially in baking heat! She raved about what a great afternoon they had had! I wondered how her boys had enjoyed something like that and concluded they must simply be brainwashed from all of the lunches out and staged photos.

It will surely have a huge impact on her boys growing up in this environment. Archie, for example, is of an age where he could find this thread easily, simply by Googling 'Hunters and Heels'. It is so potentially damaging for her sons - this site discussing their childhood could easily still exist when they are also of an age to access it. And no, I don't think that means that we should consider her children potentially seeing it when we write. That is her job to consider as a parent. Not ours. This is just one way it will impact on them though. The materialism, the spoiling (spoiling as a child has shown to be one the key elements of developing a narcissistic personality) and the narcissism etc.

Reactions: 9
I actually remember this festival or one very much like it. I watched the stories thinking I would never take my little ones to something like that as they wouldn't enjoy it even a tiny bit, especially in baking heat! She raved about what a great afternoon they had had! I wondered how her boys had enjoyed something like that and concluded they must simply be brainwashed from all of the lunches out and staged photos.

It will surely have a huge impact on her boys growing up in this environment. Archie, for example, is of an age where he could find this thread easily, simply by Googling 'Hunters and Heels'. It is so potentially damaging for her sons - this site discussing their childhood could easily still exist when they are also of an age to access it. And no, I don't think that means that we should consider her children potentially seeing it when we write. That is her job to consider as a parent. Not ours. This is just one way it will impact on them though. The materialism, the spoiling (spoiling as a child has shown to be one the key elements of developing a narcissistic personality) and the narcissism etc.
I had never even considered that šŸ˜± itā€™s such a valid point...clearly I live under a rock? Youā€™re of course correct, my 2 are younger so itā€™s not ever occurred to me - that and I donā€™t put anything on social media worth discussing by anyonešŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ but gosh yes, why donā€™t these influencers just think about that for a second.

The festival was highly unsuitable for littlies (I know as we had 2 there šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£) but I donā€™t recall making out on social media or otherwise that it was and thatā€™s where sheā€™s so out of touch. Be honest, donā€™t create a lifestyle that even you canā€™t achieve? Surely?!??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.