Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to park outside the estate she lives in when I went to Herne Hill Market on a Sunday. Haven't been to it since pre pandemic. It’s very distinctive. She received a lot of backlash after she posted about living in an ex council house. She’s also said she got a degree in social work in the US. I can’t imagine her taking a job as a social worker here.

Reactions: 1
I didn't understand the backlash for that. People do and have always judged those who live in council homes as much as we want to deny it. She was saying she thought she too would also be judged for not having a larger home compared to her children's friends . It wasn't a put down on council housing. I don't think she said anything wrong and there was no need for her to apologize.

Even i've felt the need to keep up with my old best friends who were richer then me and I've always been comfortable with money.

Reactions: 3
She made a supremely whiney post today about Valentine’s Day. It appears she’s single again, as in doesn’t have a boyfriend. Probably hoping for some gifted flowers and chocolate and a sponsorship.

The rainbow crossing she is referring to is causing problems to guide dogs and others. Thought to be a good idea but it really isn’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's a funny one. I can't put my finger on it. I just don't get exactly what it is she's doing now. There might be work going on behind the scenes but given that she said herself she wanted to come back to IG full time, she doesn't seem to be trying very hard. I think she's wanting to get back to the glory days of MOD, Scummy Mummies, Steph Don't Buy Her Flowers etc being seen as some type of hilaaaaarious and relatable (ha!) Gods but those days have passed.

Reactions: 4
There's something extra odd about this woman. She comes across as someone who thinks shes entitled to freebies and sponsored free stuff but has no real talent at all to justify it.

She did an advert with Phiillp Schofield a while back and they both came across as bizarre and slightly deranged.

Most of her gifted things come from small businesses. I would expect a higher following too given that she was besties with courtney.

Time for the dating app she promoted previously.

Reactions: 2
There's something extra odd about this woman. She comes across as someone who thinks shes entitled to freebies and sponsored free stuff but has no real talent at all to justify it.

She did an advert with Phiillp Schofield a while back and they both came across as bizarre and slightly deranged.
That advert was for the company she used to work for.

edited to say that she posted on Instagram stories despite saying she was going to delete Instagram for Valentine’s weekend. Her nanny took her dancing. Exciting.

Last edited:
More stories of her with her cat down her jumper. Is this the new way of catfishing? 😆

• Haha
Poor hungermama she's always so sad. Unless she's happy in love in which case she acts super high and manic. Her poor kids.

I genuinely wish for her and her childrens sake she would get and stick at the right kind of therapy.

Poor hungermama she's always so sad. Unless she's happy in love in which case she acts super high and manic. Her poor kids.

I genuinely wish for her and her childrens sake she would get and stick at the right kind of therapy.
She looks pretty cosy with the cat. 😏

• Haha
Think she's a beautiful woman but that photo doesn't do her justice. Looks like she had been crying before it had been taken.

It does not seem like the nanny is employed to provide Bethie with emotional support rather than to necessarily look after the kids. It gives me Alice Evans and Gloria vibes.

Is anyone else confused by how a nanny finances constant lavish holidays?

It does not seem like the nanny is employed to provide Bethie with emotional support rather than to necessarily look after the kids. It gives me Alice Evans and Gloria vibes.

Is anyone else confused by how a nanny finances constant lavish holidays?
Maybe she has rich parents.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone feel sorry for her when she posted that picture of her in a clinic waiting for a colposcopy? I’ve had that procedure after an abnormal smear and everything turned out fine. It’s great to raise the profile of these things but not while you are standing in front of a mirror giving the peace sign. We are lucky in this country to be able to get free smears, free condoms and free birth control amongst other things. She should have mentioned that.

• Heart
I would feel for anyone needing further testing. I didn't see anything wrong with the mirror selfie as it was done in private and no other patients shown.

• Heart