Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a live eyeliner tutorial today. Only saw about 30 seconds of it so it could have been more than eyeliner.

Reactions: 1
She’s goes to Hastings for a few days with her children and takes her new kitten with her but not in a carrier. Has the kitten inside her coat, somehow. Is she staying somewhere with a litter tray? Why not have a cat sitter come in and feed it or house sit? Very odd. Cats are not usually good at being moved about.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Saw that too....
Did you also see that she had posted, that her house was free from the 5-8th - it seemed like she was looking to rent it out. Someone else left a comment to say they’d stayed there for two weeks. As a renter, are you allowed to rent out a house?

Reactions: 3
It depends on your contract specifically.

You also need special house insurance too if your renting your place out.

I personally wouldn't want strangers sleeping in my bed or my kid's even if I was away.

It depends on your contract specifically.

You also need special house insurance too if your renting your place out.

I personally wouldn't want strangers sleeping in my bed or my kid's even if I was away.
I feel the same. She must have been staying in an Air BnB or a friend’s as she said they only had one meal out. And her nanny joined them.

Did you also see that she had posted, that her house was free from the 5-8th - it seemed like she was looking to rent it out. Someone else left a comment to say they’d stayed there for two weeks. As a renter, are you allowed to rent out a house?
I wonder if her landlord knows? Her previous one found out that her house had been sublet repeatedly when someone saw the Instagram posts about it after the event. She’d moved out by that point but I know the landlord was really really unimpressed. It definitely wasn’t in that contract.

And the kitten thing is cruel to the animal. We’ve just got kittens and they do need a lot of attention; they’re babies when they’re little and a cat feeder just wouldn’t be enough. They need company. But you don’t stick one in your coat on a train. It’s not safe or kind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes. The landlord had no idea they’d sublet it every year.
Aspiring Kennedy (what a name) does the same thing with subletting her house. She was in the same crowd with Courtney Adamo and Hungermama. I’m quite sure she is only renting their house in Shepherd’s Bush.

Such a strange woman. She did a post, now removed, of her with the cat stuffed inside her jumper. The cat kept reaching out to bat her on the face and neck. She was advertising one of her club happenings, which involved listening to one of her favourite crime podcasts and talking about it. She’s now replaced the post with a non cat version.

Such a strange woman. She did a post, now removed, of her with the cat stuffed inside her jumper. The cat kept reaching out to bat her on the face and neck. She was advertising one of her club happenings, which involved listening to one of her favourite crime podcasts and talking about it. She’s now replaced the post with a non cat version.
Oh I saw the cat version, wonder why she's replaced it?

Probs from all the comments about putting your cat in a jumper. :LOL: I can just imagine the scratches if I tried that with mine.

Probs from all the comments about putting your cat in a jumper. :LOL: I can just imagine the scratches if I tried that with mine.
I didn’t look for any comments, were there a lot? I did think it looked very peculiar though. I also noticed that she had posted afterwards about why she took her cat to Hastings with her, on the train and not inside a carrier.

I didn’t look for any comments, were there a lot? I did think it looked very peculiar though. I also noticed that she had posted afterwards about why she took her cat to Hastings with her, on the train and not inside a carrier.
I just thought she might possibly have got a few DMs .

I saw the cat batting her with its paws story and my first thought was that she’ll get some DMs about it.

She’s teamed up with @dn_talent to resurrect her Insta career. She used to market herself as a social media talent advisor. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She’s teamed up with @dn_talent to resurrect her Insta career. She used to market herself as a social media talent advisor. 🤦‍♀️
And she's lazily asking her followers to come up with content suggestions. 😂

Does anyone know what Bethie is actually doing for money at the moment? She was so excited when she landed that gin job and it seemed pretty cushy and well-suited to her. Boggles my mind that someone with two kids to support (and a nanny/weird travel companion to pay) would just quit their job without another one lined up.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I saw that about the content, she’s saying hit me up with your free stuff and pay me at the same time. Maybe she applied for Universal Credit and help with her rent? Her ex could be helping her out too. I guess she was ‘let go’ from her job as well, seems like an odd thing to quit without going into another.

And she's lazily asking her followers to come up with content suggestions. 😂

Does anyone know what Bethie is actually doing for money at the moment? She was so excited when she landed that gin job and it seemed pretty cushy and well-suited to her. Boggles my mind that someone with two kids to support (and a nanny/weird travel companion to pay) would just quit their job without another one lined up.
Thought so too. She sings on the side but I doubt her book sales can support them all financially as she's not exactly Jamie Oliver either .

Her husband is a lawyer but they have two kids in private school. Does he pay the rent for her house + his own? She on benefits?