Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, her. She waded in on here, didn't she?

Talk about airing your dirty linen in public. HM has form for this, doesn't she - interesting that she's brought this up just as she is trying to revive her very flagging IG career - all publicity is good publicity and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she reached out to an "old and dear friend, who she didn't contact in years, since that friend actually supported her during the bullying saga. This said friend has a bigger engagement now as she is focusing on the Ukrainian war. HM has obviously been silent on the issue, as it probably didn't suit her "positive vibes only" attitude🙃 And she got upset when her former friend called her out for it. Of course.

Reactions: 3
Oh, her. She waded in on here, didn't she?

Talk about airing your dirty linen in public. HM has form for this, doesn't she - interesting that she's brought this up just as she is trying to revive her very flagging IG career - all publicity is good publicity and all that.
Yes she did. And that’s who I meant when I said Titania 🤣 She did it on MN as well. Tetanya is absolutely right that HM has used her as mouthpiece. For some reason, she’s felt the need to go onto public forums on behalf of HM so I’m glad she’s finally seen the light. HM sounds like a user.

Reactions: 2
I know she hasn’t been financially stable as she herself said, but having a stranger stay in your son’s room for three weeks and with your young daughter too in the house seems like madness to me.

The cooking for others does seem like a
good idea though.

Reactions: 4
Lol that post was in very poor taste and reeked of desperation.

she has apparently taken it down because she realised it…the poor taste. She’s probably oblivious to the reeking of desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Made me cringe when I read the post. Thought her best mate worked on Drew’s show anyway why can’t he help her get on there?

• Haha
Made me cringe when I read the post. Thought her best mate worked on Drew’s show anyway why can’t he help her get on there?
Weird how she did not mention/tagg Ross her BFF once in that really desperate post?! She did not mention that it was at Ross' wedding that she met Drew Barrymore either...This post was an embarrassment to Drew, Ross and herself and I bet she has been told so by the later two...The chances HM will end up on Drew's TV show are close to none now I would say 😂😂😂

Also HM 👀👋 if Drew as your cooking booking on her desk at work I wouldn't take this as a compliment personally as it clearly means she hasn't bothered taking it bak home to cook with it once since your BFF Ross gave her a copy 🤣🤣🤣

Weird how she did not mention/tagg Ross her BFF once in that really desperate post?! She did not mention that it was at Ross' wedding that she met Drew Barrymore either...This post was an embarrassment to Drew, Ross and herself and I bet she has been told so by the later two...The chances HM will end up on Drew's TV show are close to none now I would say 😂😂😂

Also HM 👀👋 if Drew as your cooking booking on her desk at work I wouldn't take this as a compliment personally as it clearly means she hasn't bothered taking it bak home to cook with it once since your BFF Ross gave her a copy 🤣🤣🤣
Also how long did HM spend writing this very long post thinking she was being clever/funny and out there with it? Can really picture her being all smug with herself and this idea when this post clearly was just a really really tasteless one 🤣🤣🤣

I feel very sorry for her. She comes across as lost and desperate. I hope she gets help for her mental health especially for the sake of her children. So difficult to grow uo with an erratic parent. Poor kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel very sorry for her. She comes across as lost and desperate. I hope she gets help for her mental health especially for the sake of her children. So difficult to grow uo with an erratic parent. Poor kids.
Not feeling sorry for her at all...She is the one trying too hard had being an Instahun again...She used to be BFF with So Smug Now but that also didn't last long 🤣🤣🤣 They are all a bunch of instaw@nkers (as many of them like to call themselves 🤦🤦) who would see their mental health improve immediately as soon as they ditched their phones and SM accounts...Clearly you can't be selling your soul/life to the devil for a few quids and expect to have a normal life with a good mental health 🤦🤷🤣

• Haha
I am totally confused by the whole sandal thing.
Was she trying to accuse Drew Barrymore of stealing in an effort to get on her show??!!
And such fugly sandals.

I am totally confused by the whole sandal thing.
Was she trying to accuse Drew Barrymore of stealing in an effort to get on her show??!!
And such fugly sandals.
Pretty much yes... Also she bought the sandals on a credit card as she was apparently broke when buying them 🤦

She has taken down the post because she realised it was in bad taste.
I am sure she was asked by Ross her so called BFF and maybe Drew Barrymore's team too to take down that tasteless and unfunny post 😂😂

How desperate to be tagging herself hoping for her post to go viral...(not!) 😂😂😂

Also she is one of the 66 persons liking her own comment (how much does she just like herself?!) but neither Ross or Drew Barrymore have liked it 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Wow a weird attention grab gone wrong.
I wonder what the people who work at her regular office job think of her? Cycling to work in clogs and providing everyone with breakfast muesli etc etc……she needs to calm the hell down.

• Haha
What was the original post? Anyone happen to have a screenshot?
Really wish I did but was too cringed out after reading it 😂 The brand, the shop, drew Barrymore a few times were tagged in that post...she was also saying that her and Drew spent quite a lot of time discussing together (while both attending Ross'wedding but never mentioning him in that post...)as two single mothers with both two kids of similar ages...in HM's world she most definitely her and Drew were now BFF 😂😂😂 she has most definitely ruined any chances of that now with her desperate post 🤣🤣🤣

What makes me laugh the most about all her weird desperate oversharing posts is that she markets herself as an IG expert and offers training and workshops on marketing via social media!’

Whatever happened to those social workshops she was arranging - they fell rather flat didn’t they 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn’t see the original post either.

Did drew take her birkenstock’s 😂?
🤣🤣🤣 worst (for Drew) it was her brand new Teva bought on a credit card...🤣 Apparently Drew is still wearing them in one of her latest reel 😂😂😂 They were that friendly with each other (in HM's head and world) that Drew couldn't even be bothered to return the shoes to her before living the hotel 😂🤦😂