Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said something about having the financial space for a few months after she finished at the gin place to decided what direction she wanted to go in, so I assumed that meant she'd had some sort of payout.

Reactions: 1
Showing her pussy cat again. Fishing for a free sponsorship no doubt.

She’s got Covid and prior to that showed her son’s face in her grid despite saying she wouldn’t show her kids again.

• Sad
Showing her pussy cat again, on stories. This time on the bathtub climbing around while she has a bath and shows her pedicure. 🤨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I find this woman so annoying with her head in the clouds. Her money making schemes seem delusional yet she seems to believe they are real projects.

Reactions: 3
I find this woman so annoying with her head in the clouds. Her money making schemes seem delusional yet she seems to believe they are real projects.
Yes, she is annoying. Cannot imagine how she makes a living now. Remember Friends with Recipes? And, she is/was friends with Eimear Varian Barry who also has a thread on here. Her cookbook seems to have gone into obscurity.

Reactions: 2
She’s also (illicitly?) subletting again. I think she lives entirely in BethieWorld which revolves entirely around what she wants from life and reality doesn’t really overly intrude.

She must be massively subsidised by her husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I also think the ex is providing for her.

Why leave the gin job without a real backup?

1644347429825.png

I also think the ex is providing for her.

Why leave the gin job without a real backup?

View attachment 1048751
I presume she was let go. She has to be supported by her ex. The rent on that house must be circa £2k per month or more. She’s admitted turning off the heating when her kids aren’t there. Then she takes in another cat with related costs. I also remember that she admitted that when she split up with her husband that it was the first time she’d ever paid her own bills.

Reactions: 4
She is ridiculous and seems to have an untreated personality disorder which so many of these home insta accounts do. Not able to live in or get on with people in the real world they turn to social media influencing type jobs for the sponspored ads and freebies. I'd feel sorry for if she had low self-esteem and lacked confidence but shes the other way and totally delusional about her perceived talents. She will have a Patreon page up soon where gulliable followers can see her waffle on and/or randomly cry.

Dulwich is not cheap, but she shouldn't be narrowing her location for randoms online by giving away details such as walking distance to stations.

I personally just find it so strange that she would be okay with complete strangers staying in her space and touching her children's things whilst she's away even for a week.

I'm surprised she hasn't started a patreon account yet. :ROFLMAO:

Get she's been ill recently but she doesn't seem to hang out with any of her old insta buddies anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yep thi
Dulwich is not cheap, but she shouldn't be narrowing her location for randoms online by giving away details such as walking distance to stations.

I personally just find it so strange that she would be okay with complete strangers staying in her space and touching her children's things whilst she's away even for a week.

I'm surprised she hasn't started a patreon account yet. :ROFLMAO:

Get she's been ill recently but she doesn't seem to hang out with any of her old insta buddies anymore.
Yep this is the main issue I have with these types of accounts, very easy for weirdos to piece together all your information. Terrible safeguarding but they cant be told and get so defensive and arrogant. BTW if its being suggested on tattle by users to tigthened up what you share listen to it cause we are genuinely trying to help. Dulwich is not such a big place. I can't understand why she would show so much of her the outside of her house.

Reactions: 5
If you know the area at all, it is a piece of piss to work out exactly where she lives. And what schools her kids go to.

I agree about the perceived 'talents' as well - I wonder how good a singer she really is. She's definitely one of those types that has 'fake it until you make it' written all over her, only she's never made it. I reckon she was let go from the gin gig as well.

Reactions: 5
Do her kids go to a fee-paying school? If so, her ex must be footing a hefty bill.

Advanced search on here says they do... and it reminded me of her 'three good things', usually said when shes in tears about that days drama.

To sum up, moaning about her first world problems but pretending to be #blessed

Really wonder if they even care about safety.

1644358765764.png

She's posted photos of her back door with the bike attached on the side.

Photos of the view from her window.

There's multiple photos of C in her school uniform.

It is a fee paying school.

Very on par to the London school fees at more then 16k a year.

Last edited:
I know exactly where both of her houses have been. The current one is in a really distinctive little estate (not in Dulwich Village by most measures!).

She sang on the bizarre cooking programme. The whole thing was odd.