Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting development. Wise move on her part I think, particularly if she’s going through a divorce.

Reactions: 2
Interesting development. Wise move on her part I think, particularly if she’s going through a divorce.
And especially when she made a specific post on her blog which stated why she had decided featuring her kids wasn't a bad idea. Or, maybe their father put his foot down. But she wouldn't say that, would she?

Wanted to mention her friend @estherbabyccino. Yesterday she posted pictures of two of her sons wearing new boxers purchased in London. Front and back view photos, bare chested. 🙄😳 most of her feed features her children and I don’t think she will stop anytime soon. She even features her children’s friends

Wow did not know about the affair! Yes she's so preachy. Just goes to show how fake Insta is.

Best decision she's made in a long, long time. As it stands, her kids' friends and their parents, to say nothing of hundreds of thousands of strangers, can easily find far more information than they need to. I think when her daughter gets a little older (11, 12, 13) she'll be absolutely mortified about what people can find online.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Best decision she's made in a long, long time. As it stands, her kids' friends and their parents, to say nothing of hundreds of thousands of strangers, can easily find far more information than they need to. I think when her daughter gets a little older (11, 12, 13) she'll be absolutely mortified about what people can find online.
Yet, today she did a story and her daughter was in it.,

Screenshot_20200103_063610_com.instagram.android.jpg

She must be a bleeping IDIOT, imagine letting your kids stand this close to a fire in flammable jackets.

• Wow
I feel that when people suggested captioning her stories that it was referring to an added block of text rather than her voice to text feature - you still have to watch the whole story rather than being able to skim through🤷‍♀️

Well, she’s back in her hometown in the US again. So much for being poor. Strange to go away just when her cookbook is released. Wouldn’t she be needed to promote it here?

Reactions: 3
She was featuring in he4 friend Hello Ross’s stories, acting like a drunken, stoned teenage idiot.

Just catching up today. So she’s on another holiday to the USA. But she’s very poor. Whatever.

Just catching up today. So she’s on another holiday to the USA. But she’s very poor. Whatever.
But she had to go there to clear space in her parents' garage, apparently. She has a brother who lives in Seattle. Didn't see him helping.