Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, sheā€™s decided not to fight her husband about taking her children back to the United States. Thatā€™s very magnanimous of her. I didnā€™t think that was ever an option especially as heā€™s a lawyer and she is ā€˜poorā€™.

The fact that she was even considering moving them away from their own father is pretty damning tbh. No comment about what the children actually want. I wonder what they would say if they were asked.

Reactions: 2
She was probably talking about it in order to gain more sympathy from her followers. And, her banging on about getting a job in an office! No way would she cope plus sheā€™d never be given as much time off as she currently takes. Normal holiday time given to office workers here is Maximum 5 weeks a year which us good and far better than you would get in the US where itā€™s more like 2 weeks a year unless you have seniority.

the fake friendships of the InstaHuns highlighted again: Hungermama commented on the Selfish Mother post about being ā€œdumped by friendsā€ in the summer.
11787941-CFED-41FA-9EFF-B66F3C9A5F2F.jpeg
368C337E-92EE-4E51-A51A-3BA9CE1C491D.jpeg

She posted about ā€œi love youā€ Cat Notsosmugnow in July, but now they no longer follow each other.

• Wow
So @notsosmugnow helped her survive her separation and then dumped her? What connection did she have with MoD? Apparently HM went away with her daughterā€™s school friendsā€™ mums this weekend and cooked for them from her groovy cookbook. Sheā€™s zooming off soon to the US again! N

You're welcome HM for the ideas I gave you on here for your stale IG. Next time you bring a book out may try the videos and hype around the release date and not one everyone's forgotten about it. xoxo

I watched her brownie IG story. I have numerous brownie recipes and her recipe didnā€™t make me want to deviate from mine.

Her stories today were all over the shop. She even moaned about feeding the chickens.

Anyone see her latest post - ā€˜Win my Ocado delivery slot, Ā£100 of groceries and a signed copy of my book!ā€™ This seems beyond tasteless at the moment šŸ˜‘

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone see her latest post - ā€˜Win my Ocado delivery slot, Ā£100 of groceries and a signed copy of my book!ā€™ This seems beyond tasteless at the moment šŸ˜‘
no not yet. I have an Ocado delivery for tomorrow. I booked it two weeks ago. I cannot edit it or add to it. But they are sending me email reminders to do so. They have disabled the app and are not taking telephone calls. Last night I was in a 4 hour queue (of 17,000 people) to get in to the website and then couldnā€™t add or edit. This has happened before and Iā€™ve called them. So yes, very tasteless.

Just seen it. The Ocado slot wonā€™t happen. I just got an email from them Saying itā€™s not possible to edit my order for tomorrow despite receiving one just before urging me to edit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She posted about wearing a bandana to go out and it all kicked off in her comments.

In the Czech republic it has been mandatory pretty much from the start- so I can't get worked up about it.

Did she delete the win my ocado shop post can't see it?

Oh it was from march 18th. Personally I think it was nice of her to give away Ā£100 worth of food.

Last edited:
In the Czech republic it has been mandatory pretty much from the start- so I can't get worked up about it.

Did she delete the win my ocado shop post can't see it?
Apparently a bandana is useless - it has to be a mask. Lots of angry comments and argy bargy.

Reactions: 1
Just stumbled across this thread from the MOD/FOD one. My goodness, what a read, so scandalous! And may I point out that her pious pledge to stop posting her kid's faces on Instagram is utterly pointless since all the old photos are there, not only with faces (and names) but also easily identifiable school uniforms and locations. To me, that is a real shocker. Very irresponsible.

For example, years ago, I sent a first-day-back-at school photo of my two to my parents and photoshopped out the school crest on the blazer just in case the aged P's posted it on facebook (yeah, I have trust issues, lol).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
May I just say how much I love the fact that tattlers called PinkPepper, Rainbowlemon and Mustard have like my post? Deliciously imaginative! <3

• Heart