Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's stories are really oversharing! Is nothing private!!
I really hope that kind of info doesn’t get back to her daughter.

Led Zeppelin recorded a sing called Ramble On in 1969. She could use it as an intro to her stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
A summary for everyone to save them from watching a story that freezes every 3 seconds:

Christmas tree is gifted.
Ex kept the decorations.
Gifted hat from a friend.
Jumper from H&M
Massive fight with Ex
A lot of anger and resentment triggered because he put up his decorations and kept stuff for her.
Agreed to chill out for two years about taking kids to america.
Dolly parton changed her attitude.

She loves you and she mentioned adding the captions which another poster talked about here.

Reactions: 1
Free Christmas decoration obtained and proffered in post, hopefully paving the way for more #gifted items.

She has a degree in social work she tells us, and the UK is crying out for good social workers, but she seems to think it makes more sense to video herself talking to no one in particular every day about having no money. Makes no sense. The Christmas decoration post was 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
She has a degree in social work she tells us, and the UK is crying out for good social workers, but she seems to think it makes more sense to video herself talking to no one in particular every day about having no money. Makes no sense. The Christmas decoration post was 🙄🙄🙄
I think the poor lady needs to work on her self confidence and see a therapist as she’s obviously going through something. I really hope she accesses the help!

Another advert for her book in her fig cake post today 🙄 yawn. I don’t get the book either. It’s a book about one pot dishes? There are literally a thousand of those recipe books on amazon.

OMG her stories today. She still hasn't learned brevity. Wearing her 'gifted' bobbly hat while droning on and on after she said she'd be brief. I was falling asleep.

Strange that she mentions not having done much recently for the kids schools...too busy with her "woe is me" stories...and also how hard it is being a singleton in those situations. I'm not actually sure she did anything before she was single...too busy moaning about not having any friends in England to even notice the other Mums or possibly too busy eyeing up the other Dads? Maybe if she actually put her children first for a change...

she has to look in her diary to make sure she has time to go on a walk with her kids!! Is this woman for real

Always needs a nap when she has one day with her kids. No handle on reality.

Reactions: 3
Goodness me, seeing how boring is in here tells me how boring she is.
He he. True. Yesterday she kept forgetting what she was saying half way through her stories. I wonder if she drinks during the day? It's really strange like she starts talking and then completely forgets her train of thinking. Also she did not post for 2 days because she was tired. She did 2 days of work in the last month and then had to take two days off to recover. Astounding.

Another freebie cut and colour but with a different hairdresser not Myla and Davis She promises to get the amount of their followers up on Instagram and they offer a free cut to one of her followers. And, she promises to do captions on her stories, and then said she’s horrible at technology, yet she was a Social Media Manager for Hustle and Fox at one point. How can you do that and be bad at technology?

He he. True. Yesterday she kept forgetting what she was saying half way through her stories. I wonder if she drinks during the day? It's really strange like she starts talking and then completely forgets her train of thinking. Also she did not post for 2 days because she was tired. She did 2 days of work in the last month and then had to take two days off to recover. Astounding.
It’s weird isn’t it? She’s a trained performer, yet forgets her lines. But, she decided to post because she was laying down so she’d be less tired. The story about the cat litter problems was riveting.

Last edited:
Lol at her post today about living in an ex social housing house. It was completely unnecessary to post that, but it’s a virtual pat on her own back, no doubt.

Had to pop in with some info.

Bethie does not care about being accessible. I sent her a nice message asking if she could caption her stories as they’re not accessible and you can’t engage in them if you’re hard of hearing.

She said she couldn’t because she talks too much and it would take a long time so I suggested she use Clipomatic app. She hasn’t done it, despite saying she wants to be accessible and it only taking two seconds. I messaged her to ask if she actually does want to be accessible and she said she does but she’s been too busy. Too busy to not be an ableist apparently 🤦🏻‍♀️

If I get blocked on insta now then we’ll know she reads here 😂
Looks like she’s taken your suggestion on board somewhat, judging from her story the other day trying out Clipomatic.

Last edited:
Today’s post about her ‘sweet little house’ (the one where 90% of the contents is #gifted) is so misjudged. I am mystified as to how anybody can be so blind to their own privilege.

Today’s post about her ‘sweet little house’ (the one where 90% of the contents is #gifted) is so misjudged. I am mystified as to how anybody can be so blind to their own privilege.
Oh yeah, I forgot about all the gifted contents. It must hurt her to have left all the other gifted items she had previously in the house she left.

It’s the fact she’s arguing the point with people that proves she’s totally tone deaf to her privilege. And she just had to mention in the comments she’s got that sodding degree. She needs to re read it rather than telling other people to and realise how she’s perpetuating the stigma

She is so patronising. “Please re-read” to every comment disagreeing with her. Can’t all be wrong hun 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s the fact she’s arguing the point with people that proves she’s totally tone deaf to her privilege. And she just had to mention in the comments she’s got that sodding degree. She needs to re read it rather than telling other people to and realise how she’s perpetuating the stigma
Just had another look. It’s rally kicked off, in a good way, on that post. And the fact that someone brought up thatbfact that her children are at private schools is relevant. That house may be ex council, but I’m sure that not all of the houses in the estate are. The local authority still have control over it, and the houses still appear to be leasehold, which is unusual for houses.