Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's a compulsive liar. She posted that she's been alone since Friday, yet she had posted a picture of a meaty Sunday lunch that she had and you could clearly see another persons body across the table from her. It's only two days since then.

Reactions: 1
So poor that she's going back to the US in March, is getting childcare and bought a new rug.

Reactions: 2
She said she won't be featuring her kids in her grid, yet they are all over her highlights.

Update! She had to take a nap! She was mothering for two days but it was EXHAUSTING so she needed a nap.
Grip.On.Reality??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had to unfollow. Snoozefest. I much rather she spoke about her cheating or his...or whomever cheated. Their separation. The divorce. How she's not poor...and does quite well. Taking charge of her life and everything that comes with separation/divorce. Learning new tit like managing finances. Dating. Snap singing lessons. Cooking tutorials.

She puts zero effort into her ig and business. She's damn boring.

Rant over.

She's a jack of all trades and master of none. I know a 'portfolio career' is fashionable right now, but she doesn't seem to have made a success or stick at anything long enough to make a success out of it.

Someone on the MOD threads had access to book sales figures and I'd be interested to know how many books she's sold.

I think using her degree and becoming
a social worker would be too much like hard work for her. She was obviously very cosseted while she was living with her husband. He must pay her some kind of child support too.

I think using her degree and becoming
a social worker would be too much like hard work for her. She was obviously very cosseted while she was living with her husband. He must pay her some kind of child support too.

Had to unfollow. Snoozefest. I much rather she spoke about her cheating or his...or whomever cheated. Their separation. The divorce. How she's not poor...and does quite well. Taking charge of her life and everything that comes with separation/divorce. Learning new tit like managing finances. Dating. Snap singing lessons. Cooking tutorials.

She puts zero effort into her ig and business. She's damn boring.

Rant over.
These are really good ideas she could use to her advantage. Atm her content is 3 good things, that’s it. She hasn’t even shared much on her cookbook 🤷🏼‍♀️ She could have done recipe demos, talk through it, show how she uses it etc. But literally it’s been ‘oh yeah my book is out’. Find it so odd that she hardly discussed it. I think there is definitely a ‘market’ for a divorced woman to show real life a bit.

Looks like she’s deleting replies to her latest post - it keeps showing there’s 3/4, and then there’s only one (fairly negative?) comment showing.

Taking a potentially vommy kid out for meals and contemplating lying to school so she can keep to her nap schedule? FFS

Looks like she’s deleting replies to her latest post - it keeps showing there’s 3/4, and then there’s only one (fairly negative?) comment showing.

Taking a potentially vommy kid out for meals and contemplating lying to school so she can keep to her nap schedule? FFS
She really is a vile, self centred creature

I have a new phone and haven't figured out the volume control yet so I watched her subtitles. So weird to post about the vomiting and then take her daughter straight out without other child because it was easier without her son Who needs a lot of attention. And, that Eighties hair don’t that she sported for two days was 🤢.

wonder if she was trying to insinuate that her mother paid for her March America trip because she reads here. She seems to go there every three months.

Why does she think the rules don't apply to her? She said she got lots of replies from teachers and parents saying that 48hrs is best for everyone, yet she still asks if she should lie to the school!

• Angry
Just read the replies to her post. Even her friend Tetyana Writes, agreed with the 48 hour rule AFTER last vomiting. This post makes HM look like a sly and devious Madame.

But it’s okay! There’s loads of people agreeing with her in private!! I think my pet unicorn is amongst them.

She's a jack of all trades and master of none. I know a 'portfolio career' is fashionable right now, but she doesn't seem to have made a success or stick at anything long enough to make a success out of it.

Someone on the MOD threads had access to book sales figures and I'd be interested to know how many books she's sold.
I have access to the top 5000 books sold and hate to report that her book must have sold under 83 copies last week 😂 Asia’s not even on the report anymore....her biggest selling week was 200 copies which is what you call a flop.
No wonder she’s looking for a new career because bestselling (or even selling) author she ain’t.

• Haha
I have access to the top 5000 books sold and hate to report that her book must have sold under 83 copies last week 😂 Asia’s not even on the report anymore....her biggest selling week was 200 copies which is what you call a flop.
No wonder she’s looking for a new career because bestselling (or even selling) author she ain’t.
Interesting about the book sales. Wonder how much of an advance she received.

And, she admitted she’s never worked in an office.

But she’s not even attempted to promote it? That’s what I don’t get...could have used her platform to show more. But once it was out it was literally done - no mention of it. Very odd considering most instagrammers spam is endlessly with their new found author status!

Whew, she got another free haircut, from a new salon in Peckham. But she tagged the previous salon for the colour she received. Sincerely hope this salon doesn’t start gifting haircuts to all the other South London Insta huns.

Whew, she got another free haircut, from a new salon in Peckham. But she tagged the previous salon for the colour she received. Sincerely hope this salon doesn’t start gifting haircuts to all the other South London Insta huns.
The best way to support a new business is to pay for their bloody services. Not beg for freebies.

I agree that it's really odd that she has barely mentioned her book. She should be showing us recipes and posting how-to videos.

The vomiting child post was terrible. She is a parent, but she is more interested in getting her kids out of the way so she can indulge herself with naps and freebies and talking about herself to a screen, than caring for her sick child properly. Literally EVERY parent with kids in school knows the 48 hour rule. Yes its annoying, but its life. I have had to pay for emergency childcare (almost £200 for a day) so I could go to work when my sick daughter couldn't go to nursery. On top of nursery fee. That's life. Get a grip (and a job) you silly woman.