Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely tone deaf to the level of privilege she has. I'm glad lots of these accounts are being questioned and called out on crappy behaviour. Her post about her house is disgusting and degrading and all woe is me.

Reactions: 1
If her kids went to one of the local state primaries she wouldn’t have to give a thought to renting an ex-council house. Those schools are very mixed in intake, from big houses to people in very precarious housing indeed. It’s because they go to very expensive private schools that she is anxious.

Reactions: 5
There are now more than 230 comments on this post of hers and most are uncomplimentary.

If her kids went to one of the local state primaries she wouldn’t have to give a thought to renting an ex-council house. Those schools are very mixed in intake, from big houses to people in very precarious housing indeed. It’s because they go to very expensive private schools that she is anxious.
And she still complains about how long it takes her to do the school run from her ex council house on a not typical council estate.

Last edited:
Yes, it’s bizarre, that school run. I can’t see how on earth it takes so long.

I once viewed a house on that estate. It didn’t even cross my mind that it would be seen as any sort of stigmatising place to live.

Today’s post about her ‘sweet little house’ (the one where 90% of the contents is #gifted) is so misjudged. I am mystified as to how anybody can be so blind to their own privilege.
These stories are horrendous and embarrassing when will this woman realise what an idiot she is and start doing some real work and taking care of her kiddies instead of this pathetic BS every day?

Yes, it’s bizarre, that school run. I can’t see how on earth it takes so long.

I once viewed a house on that estate. It didn’t even cross my mind that it would be seen as any sort of stigmatising place to live.
I know where she lives she has a really short school run but she’s just pathetic l

The thing is, in her circles, she probably is 'slumming it'. She can't see beyond the gram to understand what a charmed and lucky life she leads.

Reactions: 3
This woman really needs to take her f... hat off inside her house. Is beyond ridiculous every day all the time. Please no !

I’ve met her. I didn’t like her. She’s rude and an arse licker for hun love

the post on her gram about the HORROR of renting xla - she deserved the pasting she got and more.

I’ve met her. I didn’t like her. She’s rude and an arse licker for hun love

the post on her gram about the HORROR of renting xla - she deserved the pasting she got and more.
What’s hun love? In what context did you meet her?

On god just took a look at that post, I need to start following this mama for the snarks. Hold up everyone: BETHIE SPENT FOUR WHOLE YEARS STUDYING TO BE A SOCIAL WORKER SO IF COURSE SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT POVERTY. I think she was trying to be massively relatable here and completely missed the mark. I mean, imagine your daughter wanting to invite her friends over to the <whispers> ex council house. She was so heart warmed that her daughter has not yet felt the stigma! Well done Bethie, you have clearly raised her well. Are her and TMS friends by any chance?

Eta: I'm creased reading the comments here, not only does bethie not look down on those in social housing estates, but she also does not judge those who rely on governmental support. She was quick to add that she does not receive governmental support though. Someone nominate this woman for an OBE for non judgemental service to humanity 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On god just took a look at that post, I need to start following this mama for the snarks. Hold up everyone: BETHIE SPENT FOUR WHOLE YEARS STUDYING TO BE A SOCIAL WORKER SO IF COURSE SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT POVERTY. I think she was trying to be massively relatable here and completely missed the mark. I mean, imagine your daughter wanting to invite her friends over to the <whispers> ex council house. She was so heart warmed that her daughter has not yet felt the stigma! Well done Bethie, you have clearly raised her well. Are her and TMS friends by any chance?

Eta: I'm creased reading the comments here, not only does bethie not look down on those in social housing estates, but she also does not judge those who rely on governmental support. She was quick to add that she does not receive governmental support though. Someone nominate this woman for an OBE for non judgemental service to humanity 😂😂😂
Yes, she and TMS are friends. They also share a birthday which was mentioned recently.

- hun love is a typing fail :( meant gram love

met her at an event.

She’s always on the tail of someone to make her a gram star

Her latest post has her wearing another beanie indoors. No banging on about her three good things which she apparently started after she left her husband. Did she really leave him if was she told to leave? Why didn't she take more furniture with her. That Mummy Smile popped up in the comments. They are both bandwagon jumpers.

Her latest post has her wearing another beanie indoors. No banging on about her three good things which she apparently started after she left her husband. Did she really leave him if was she told to leave? Why didn't she take more furniture with her. That Mummy Smile popped up in the comments. They are both bandwagon jumpers.
This should have said more banging on about three good things and or was she told to leave.

She had an affair with a father at her daughter's school. Not sure if she left her husband or if he kicked her out but I think it was probably the latter judging by her stories. The comments on her "council house" post are on point.

• Wow
She had an affair with a father at her daughter's school. Not sure if she left her husband or if he kicked her out but I think it was probably the latter judging by her stories. The comments on her "council house" post are on point.
I think she’s very, very disingenuous. She’d lose fans if she admitted to having had an affair, but wants to make it sound like she’s been terribly hard done by.

She also said in one if her stories a while ago that she was *dating*.....

Last edited:
Made an appointment to donate blood? Don't you just go to a donation blood centre?