How much sex is "normal" in a relationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how long ago did you have a baby. It didn’t feel good for me for 6 months. It was uncomfortable and. Abit painful for that long 😔
16 months ago! up until 12 months we couldn't have sex at all it was agony. i think it's getting better just a bit uncomfortable now. i hope it won't be like this forever 😂 😭

Reactions: 2
16 months ago! up until 12 months we couldn't have sex at all it was agony. i think it's getting better just a bit uncomfortable now. i hope it won't be like this forever 😂 😭
No it won’t. It got better for me but it still hurt for a good while after the 6 Months as well. It’s not fun is it

How was your birth? I found I had a lot of scar tissue after my first child that made sex v uncomfortable.

I found I needed to be really into it, completely relaxed and preferably have orgasmed once or twice before penetrative sex.

If you know its going to hurt youre likely to be more tense, struggle to relax and all of that will have a negative impact on penetrative sex.

Reactions: 4
Are you breast feeding? That can drop the hormones affecting libido and dryness.
It might be worth speaking to a doctor to check for scar tissue depending on your birth and where the pain is.

How was your birth? I found I had a lot of scar tissue after my first child that made sex v uncomfortable.

I found I needed to be really into it, completely relaxed and preferably have orgasmed once or twice before penetrative sex.

If you know its going to hurt youre likely to be more tense, struggle to relax and all of that will have a negative impact on penetrative sex.

i had second degree tears so i think it's a scar tissue problem! thanks for the advise i definitely think when I'm not relaxed it's more painful!

Reactions: 2
i had second degree tears so i think it's a scar tissue problem! thanks for the advise i definitely think when I'm not relaxed it's more painful!
Just chiming in here to say I have old scar tissue from labour and find the same problem! I’m most certainly not a good advert for an active sex life as it’s been 6 months now 🤦🏼‍♀️ BUT anyway, lube is your friend! Use plenty of it and it will really help with the discomfort, along with making sure you’re really relaxed and in the mood of course!

Reactions: 3
On the topic of sex I've just had to sit and listen to my neighbour having sex/masturbating loudly. At least somebody is getting laid if not me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just chiming in here to say I have old scar tissue from labour and find the same problem! I’m most certainly not a good advert for an active sex life as it’s been 6 months now 🤦🏼‍♀️ BUT anyway, lube is your friend! Use plenty of it and it will really help with the discomfort, along with making sure you’re really relaxed and in the mood of course!
There is also lube with a tiny tiny bit of some numbing agent in it, in case the anticipation makes you tense up or uncomfortable.

Female :LOL:. I didn't hear any male noises so I think she was probably masturbating rather than having sex lol. Poor girl must have got lost in the moment and forgot that the walls are pretty thin.
Update for those who care lol. I heard her again the next day and this time there was definitely a male voice too so the lucky so and so was having sex after all. Good on her :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Male voice from a screen perhaps ? :ROFLMAO:

I watch a lot of history documentaries. Convinced someone once that I had a man over when I am usually alone lol.

Who are these people and why do they have time/energy to be shaggin in the middle of the working week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
after having a baby i find sex quite painful which has been quite difficult, only just getting back in to doing it around once a week.
Just an aside are you on any hormonal contraception? I was on the mini pill after delivery and sex was painful dry and tit with no libido until I stopped it. It was all side effects. We’re not at it like rabbits since we have a toddler with “low sleep needs” but it doesn’t hurt anymore

Reactions: 1
Update for those who care lol. I heard her again the next day and this time there was definitely a male voice too so the lucky so and so was having sex after all. Good on her :LOL:
I mentioned this on the odd neighbour thread (if anyone cares 😂) but this is how I found out my old next door neighbour was cheating on her boyfriend. I heard her having sex one night while her boyfriend was working a night shift. I heard her at it again a week later but during the afternoon & that time I actually saw her leave the house with the other guy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I mentioned this on the odd neighbour thread (if anyone cares 😂) but this is how I found out my old next door neighbour was cheating on her boyfriend. I heard her having sex one night while her boyfriend was working a night shift. I heard her at it again a week later but during the afternoon & that time I actually saw her leave the house with the other guy
Omg I love the drama 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Alls i get from my neighbours is a screaming child at all hours and the man slamming his car door at 5am 😅

• Haha
When I lived in a flat with paper thin walls we always heard our neighbours having sex just because it was very obvious from the sqeaky bed, but other than that jt was total silence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3