Votes: 594 30.1%
  • Weekly

Votes: 877 44.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 380 19.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 68 3.4%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I know every relationship is different but how often would you say you sleep with your partner per week/per month? Big topic of convo at work as some of my male friends are lucky if they get it once a month and I was shocked! But have also seen other news articles where couples havent had it for years.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Really depends what’s going on with us at the time. Wouldn’t say it exceeds 3 times a week, and wouldn’t say we go longer than 4 weeks without (typically!)

Background - in our 30s. We have a toddler, both work full time. Been together 5 years.

Reactions: 21
In our 40s have 13 year old son been married for 17 years and do it almost every other night.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
i have gone months without before, life got in the way and an under current of problems in the relationship!

Reactions: 17
I feel like we go through phases and there’s no average. Can be a while without and then once or twice a day for a few days, seems to depend what’s going on and how busy we are I think

Reactions: 22
Around once a week here. We are late 20's, work full time, been together 6 years and have a dog who makes us tired lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think this is entirely up to individual people. My normal is at least once a day... my partner’s sex drive is a lot lower than mine.
i also think it depends on other circumstances in the relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I am going though the dreaded 'change' and have been for a long time. If 'it' comes any where near me, anytime soon, i will not be responsible for my actions. #bobbit.

Oh for the days when i was insatiable, now i am just a flushed, flushed and flushed again hot mess. For all the wrong reasons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow reading these replies makes me feel bad. Last time my husband and I had sex was 7 months ago! We have 4 kids under 5 though and our eldest is going through a phase (maybe due to lockdown) of not going to sleep until really really late and tbh by the time she’s asleep I’m so exhausted if dh came near me id probably kill him! Also I’m still breastfeeding our youngest baby and I don’t know if that’s affecting my sex drive but I’m just not interested. My poor husband lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I think whatever feels fine. I feel you do need to be with someone that has the similar sex drive though. I guess pregnancy/after a baby things can change. Even illness or stress can change sex drives. Then that's the partner test. I wouldn't want it everyday and even with the the hot guy from 365 days 👀

Reactions: 14
Unfortunately it’s been a few months 😧 both just busy and neither have a high sex drive. I always intend to initiate but then something gets in the way 😂 need to try and make it more a priority

Reactions: 21
Wow reading these replies makes me feel bad. Last time my husband and I had sex was 7 months ago! We have 4 kids under 5 though and our eldest is going through a phase (maybe due to lockdown) of not going to sleep until really really late and tbh by the time she’s asleep I’m so exhausted if dh came near me id probably kill him! Also I’m still breastfeeding our youngest baby and I don’t know if that’s affecting my sex drive but I’m just not interested. My poor husband lol
If it helps me and my bf used to have sex every other day or whatever and now we have a baby it’s like once every two weeks or something. I still love him I just can’t be arsed hahaha

Reactions: 27
I think it depends on the condition of the relationship at the time. It can be months between times for us these days because, well, life. When you have the kids (especially young children who are with you all the time as they have been in lockdown) the dynamic usually shifts and you either don’t have time or energy. I value my sleep a lot more these days compared to when I was mid 20’s, had no children, our relationship was brand new and exciting, and the only responsibilities were work, paying the bills and deciding whether we wanted to go out for drinks that weekend or have a nice meal at home. 😂 I think it also depends on your individual sex drives.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Normal for us is 2/3 times a week, with some other sexual favour thrown in. It fluctuates depending on life but always once a week. My partner used to be away in the week so we’d be like rabbits on a weekend. Now he’s home more we’ve calmed down because there’s no wondering when the next time is haha

Reactions: 2
I also think it’s important to talk about these things with your partner and find out if they are ok with whatever you are or aren’t doing. Also... I usually consciously make time for it. I know that’s harder when you have kids but once they can be left on their own maybe time away without them?

Reactions: 5
Normally 3/4 times a week. My husband would do it twice/three times a day every day if he had his way but cba with that! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
About 3/4 times a week at the moment but we went through a stage where if he was getting it twice a month it was considered a win - then I came off some medication and my sex drive went mad because it had been completely suppressed on that! But like it could easily be less or more dependent on what’s going on, I have a lot of chronic pain issues so that doesn’t always make for happy horny time 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Pre kids - every day just about, few times a week at a minimum. Post kids, every other day.
I think all relationships vary & what's normal for one couple is abnormal for the next. Outside factors, health, stress, work schedules etc can affect intimacy. As long as both parties are happy & know they're both loved & appreciated it might not always be in the form of sex.

Reactions: 11