How much do you earn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£72k before tax, work in an in house law department for a FTSE 100 company, I get a minimum of 30% annual bonus on top of that plus my other benefits (pension, private medical etc)
Are you a lawyer? I think I’d like to move in house but don’t know how to make the change everything always wants experience 😫

Are you a lawyer? I think I’d like to move in house but don’t know how to make the change everything always wants experience 😫
I am but I started off here and qualified in house so for me it would be making that switch to private, we have taken some on from practice before and it’s difficult for them at first but if you find the right company your experience (even if not in-house) should speak for itself. Or at least that’s the approach we always take. Apply for a couple you might be surprised even if they say experience wanted.

not saying the hours are any better but I seem to have a better work/life balance than friends at practises x

Reactions: 1
Recruitment, basic of £23K p/a bonus was £5K p/a but that’s just been cut down to £1,200p/a. Capitalism 🌈

Also exploit men for money online with my nipples xo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Spill the tea, this is a similar business venture I’m looking into... 😂
hahaha, what do you wanna know?

wouldn’t recommend Only Fans, it’s a full on tit show over there gives the whole industry a bad name! I do online cam and I’ve made £2K in 2 months and that’s with barely any effort

Reactions: 5
Stay at Home Mum so £0k. My team are mostly quite entertaining, but loud, messy and ask too many questions (they're 13,10 and 9). Crappy benefits but a flexible role and I'm my own boss so 🤷‍♀️.

Husband works from home and works in IT. £49k.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stay at Home Mum so £0k. My team are mostly quite entertaining, but loud, messy and ask too many questions (they're 13,10 and 9). Crappy benefits but a flexible role and I'm my own boss so 🤷‍♀️.

Husband works from home and works in IT. £49k.
This gave me a laugh 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This thread makes me feel a bit sad. I work hard but don't have a lot to show for it in terms of wages.

But then again I am happy, can afford what I need, extra money for things I want. Just crazy the difference in peoples salaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I work admin in financial services, full time I was paid just under £25k. Going back next month after maternity leave and dropping a day so working four days a week, salary will be just under £20k.

Recruitment, basic of £23K p/a bonus was £5K p/a but that’s just been cut down to £1,200p/a. Capitalism 🌈

Also exploit men for money online with my nipples xo
I wish I could exploit women online for money, with my nipples. Aren't you scared you might get recognised.

Life is so unfair.😪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish I could exploit women online for money, with my nipples. Aren't you scared you might get recognised.

Life is so unfair.😪
There’s a market for everything Jonny-boy. Buy yourself a mask and get your nips out for the ladies 💪

• Haha

Life is so unfair.😪
I will let you exploit me with your nipples, hope they’re nice and pink xo

• Haha
£27k north east England as a nurse (nhs) when I see what others get paid in their jobs I often wonder if it’s worth the stress and exhaustion of my job x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.