How much do you earn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recently returned to work after a few years out being a SAHP.

Care assistant.
36hrs a week
£17k a year.

My husband has now assumed SAHP role for the moment, as he was literally about to start a new, higher paying job when Covid-19/lockdown hit so he isn’t entitled to anything. Worst luck.

Reactions: 2
Why does nobody ever want to say how much they earn, even on anonymous forums 😂
So let’s do it... what’s your job, how much do you earn annually?

I’ll start.
I work in adult entertainment, on webcams. I haven’t been doing it a full year but I earn on average £2,000 a month
How? I have tried starting made a Twitter etc,I don’t hAve social media to promote of and unsure what webcam site to go though.message me please

Nursery Nurse in the NW, £16,800 per year. 40 hours per week.
You should look got nursery nurse jobs on the nhs. You would get around £22,000+

Local government in childrens services. 34k. I get paid 4 weekly and is roughly about 1800 each time depending on how much mileage I claim.
I work for the NHS term time only. I come out with around £1350 after tax, NI and pension

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How? I have tried starting made a Twitter etc,I don’t hAve social media to promote of and unsure what webcam site to go though.message me please
Adultwork and don’t start an Instagram because it links to your main account and your family and friend will see!

You should look got nursery nurse jobs on the nhs. You would get around £22,000+

I work for the NHS term time only. I come out with around £1350 after tax, NI and pension
Wow that's a big difference in pay, what hours do you do? I have actually quit the job to pursue a career in paediatric nursing.

I work as a paediatric OT and earn $150-160,000 per year in Australian dollars.

£35k solicitor in Scotland and I’m 26. Feel like I was pushed down this route in school as lawyer is a “good” job with “good” pay. Went to uni for 5 years (the 5th year which you have to do to be a solicitor cost £7k) then you do a traineeship for 2 years where you’re paid about £18k. Huge pressure and responsibility for crap money!

Reactions: 6
Adultwork and don’t start an Instagram because it links to your main account and your family and friend will see!
I am sure she has more than one friend.

Just joking, would put a smilie but not sure how to do it on the phone.

Wow this sounds like quite an interesting job! How does one get started in a clinical coding role if you don't mind me asking? I've read that there are a few qualifications to obtain?
Thanks for asking, was about to do the same 😂 The coding roles in the NHS seem very internally-driven, like start off on a band 2 in a department and train for a coding role over several years? They mention qualifications but you appear to have to work for the NHS to access them or is that not the case? @Lou681

£35k solicitor in Scotland and I’m 26. Feel like I was pushed down this route in school as lawyer is a “good” job with “good” pay. Went to uni for 5 years (the 5th year which you have to do to be a solicitor cost £7k) then you do a traineeship for 2 years where you’re paid about £18k. Huge pressure and responsibility for crap money!
I'm really surprised about this. I always thought law would be a well paid career

Reactions: 5
I am 27 and work for a financial institution earning approx £36,500 a year including bonus. This is full time 35 hour week not including lunch breaks

I would like to be a published author, ha. 👀 I have written several novels and self published one. Currently working on another one.
Amazing - good luck. I know from friend's in the field that you have to be quite thick skinned and single minded at the amount of 'constructive feedback' and rejection to get a deal with a publishing house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.