How much do you earn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
counselling - working for a charity giving emotional support to vulnerable people. I have experience of working with victims of modern day slavery, domestic violence and honour based violence.
I’m a qualified counsellor and I wish I earned more for what I do but I do love helping others. I come out with £1380 a month.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I went down the email route, if you have a close working relationship maybe give them a call first then follow up with the email? Xx
Hi HasnaEmilia - how did you get on handing in your notice via email? I'm now thinking of doing the same next week, but can't decide whether it's ok to do via phone & email or whether I should go in and do it.

Hi HasnaEmilia - how did you get on handing in your notice via email? I'm now thinking of doing the same next week, but can't decide whether it's ok to do via phone & email or whether I should go in and do it.
I’ve handed in my notice to my prior job by phone and email without a problem. I phoned as a curtesy and then the email was my written notice.

Why does nobody ever want to say how much they earn, even on anonymous forums 😂
So let’s do it... what’s your job, how much do you earn annually?

I’ll start.
I work in adult entertainment, on webcams. I haven’t been doing it a full year but I earn on average £2,000 a month
I’m convinced we’re twins 😹

Reactions: 2
Oil and gas sales manager, Aberdeen (32 years old)
90k basic + Car and fuel allowance, benefits incl. Pension and private health care etc.
Annual bonus over the past 5 years has been around 25k but due to huge profits last year I got £55k which thankfully has all gone into savings as its looking increasingly likely that further redundancies will hit my company.

As far as mortgages are concerned, bought my house in 2018 for £435K with a £150k deposit, paying £1,200 per month

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
90k basic + Car and fuel allowance, benefits incl. Pension and private health care etc.
Annual bonus over the past 5 years has been around 25k but due to huge profits last year I got £55k which thankfully has all gone into savings as its looking increasingly likely that further redundancies will hit my company.

As far as mortgages are concerned, bought my house in 2018 for £435K with a £150k deposit, paying £1,200 per month
I work in this sector too and am extremely nosy and would love to know who you Work for 😂 tough times in Aberdeen atm hope you are ok job wise x

Reactions: 1
£19.5k a year + quarterly bonus which is 10% of annual salary. Benefits included (pension, private healthcare, dental cover) work in admin.

Partner earns £24k as a warehouse supervisor.

I work in this sector too and am extremely nosy and would love to know who you Work for 😂 tough times in Aberdeen atm hope you are ok job wise x
I couldn't possibly comment but its one of the majors 😉

My parter earns £25k, I don't give him pocket money but I do tend to pay for any big holidays and as the house is in my name, I pay the mortgage and most utilities but he pays council tax and usually does the food shopping as I'm often travelling with work

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Graphic designer and around 1/2k a month and I freelance, some months NOTHING. Luckily my partner works full time at £29k pa so we get by lol

Reactions: 1
Hotel assistant manager. £25k + minimal hotel performance related bonus of just under £3k. Underpaid for the level of responsibility and being on call basically 24 hours 365 days of the year!

• Sad
A friend of mine earne 30k, 15k through a home business and her partner earns 70k and all they ever do is plead poverty, own their Own home, no kids, brand new Audi’s, always shopping 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m a stay at home mum at the moment but before having my son I was a teacher in London and used to earn 45k before tax

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.