How much do you earn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I intended on making a channel on behind the scenes with Etsy, etc. but I got more positive feedback from showing people how to make the kind of stuff I sold!! so.. I’ve morphed into more of a diy tutorial channel over the last year and that’s seen me grow to almost 100K. Not really “mainstream” as I keep my personal self out of it except for the occasional house tour/haul! Never set out for it to be what it is but, I feel incredibly grateful as I’m no where near as skilled or qualified as everyone on this thread. 🤣🥰

Tbh this is really interesting because it gives an idea how much influences earn from ads etc. I’ve always wondered - I know obviously it’s different for every YouTube but interesting none the less!

Reactions: 8
Why does nobody ever want to say how much they earn, even on anonymous forums 😂
So let’s do it... what’s your job, how much do you earn annually?

I’ll start.
I work in adult entertainment, on webcams. I haven’t been doing it a full year but I earn on average £2,000 a month
Any jobs going 😆

Reactions: 2
I would love to work from home. Those of you that does (not you SAHM!!!) work from home what do you do?

I'd be very interested if there is something I can get involved.

Reactions: 2
I would love to work from home. Those of you that does (not you SAHM!!!) work from home what do you do?

I'd be very interested if there is something I can get involved.
I wfh as a civil servant, but many roles in govt require office work so you’re not guaranteed to be able to do so. I’m just lucky to have a team who are equally as lazy as me when it comes to actually going to the office😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I wfh as a civil servant, but many roles in govt require office work so you’re not guaranteed to be able to do so. I’m just lucky to have a team who are equally as lazy as me when it comes to actually going to the office😂
Added bonus not having to see people 😂

Reactions: 3
100 % 'this We're too lucky x

How do you get into this? I could definitely do it.

I’m 24. Primary teacher in the Liverpool area. Working with SEN and loving it. Before tax I’m on about £28k - not sure on monthly take home as only got moved up the pay scale this month so back pay is affecting it.
You can apply to mark year 6 Sats as a primary teacher. You just register interest through the exam board and they contact you.

Reactions: 3
I
I work for local government. The organisatio encourages wfh and agile working, as a money saver I suppose. We have a desk ratio where we basically have less desks than people. So you have to wfh or hot desk somewhere. Saves on office space.
I only wfh 1 or 2 days a week. I need to see people and if I have meetings I would rather face to face than Skype. Wfh is good though. X

Reactions: 1
Was on 35k for a full-time (term-time only) Marketing role for a Multi Academy Trust (schools!) until a few months ago.

We have since relocated up North from Bristol as the difference in house prices means we could pay 75% of our mortgage off so I can be a SAHM.

We have a joint 'bills' account for all our bills, but also a joint 'spending money' account for everything else. Household income is 3k a month.

Reactions: 5
Primary school teacher on 35k. I work 3 days since having my little boy and bring home £1,600 a month. Lucky that husband is on a good wage but after mortgage and living we never have much left 😂

I’m a project manager for an IT company. Work from home 75% of the time, earning 45k +6k bonus but take home around 2.2k a month due to taxable benefits on my company car, student loans and 9% pension. I’m 30 and live in North England

I work part time as a receptionist on 12,000 and full time photographer and my wage for this can vary between 20,000-35,000 PA depending on the work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.