Houseofharwoodandrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that's her done with insta for good now? Or do you think she'll be back when she's living somewhere instagrammable?

Do you think that's her done with insta for good now? Or do you think she'll be back when she's living somewhere instagrammable?
She’s probably done for now I wouldn’t be surprised if her Instagram came up in the break up given hey absence

I'm still surprised by them breaking up - they seemed like that used to have such a laugh together and get on really well!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I am so surprised she cheated on him, I would of thought it would of been him,

would of loved to of seen the house on rightmove

Yeh I thought that but couldn’t find it

I found it. Shame it didn’t get finished properly. What a waste of time and effort. I came here to see what happened with her

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I thought it would be worth more than £350,000 mind you I know absolutely nothing about the area. I also thought her insta made the house look a lot nicer, I was so jealous of her from her page but if I was flicking through rightmove I wouldn’t look twice at that house.
ALSO remember how she would go on and on and on about having a ghost then all of a sudden nothing? I thought that was a bit weird

I thought it would be worth more than £350,000 mind you I know absolutely nothing about the area. I also thought her insta made the house look a lot nicer, I was so jealous of her from her page but if I was flicking through rightmove I wouldn’t look twice at that house.
ALSO remember how she would go on and on and on about having a ghost then all of a sudden nothing? I thought that was a bit weird
£350k in the north east could buy you a substantial 4/5 bed detached

I'm surprised to hear about the divorce, her and the hubby seemed solid, always having fun, enjoyed each others company, going on date nights etc. She even wore her wedding dress on her anniversary every year. Wonder what happened

They weren’t actually married that long were they. Pretty clear from the memories she would share that they weren’t together long enough for him to be father of both children. I think they seemed a nice couple but were only together a few years, marriage kid two house moves plus renovation will take Its toll

Tbf it’s only that price because it’s near the coast, further inland and could something pretty spectacular

They weren’t actually married that long were they. Pretty clear from the memories she would share that they weren’t together long enough for him to be father of both children. I think they seemed a nice couple but were only together a few years, marriage kid two house moves plus renovation will take Its toll

Tbf it’s only that price because it’s near the coast, further inland and could something pretty spectacular
She has said in the past he is the father of both of the children, as I think people have asked her that same question.

I got the feeling he was a bit younger than her too. She always seemed to be looking to live out her teenage years again.

Haha just put Whitley bay min price 350k and tick the box for houses under offer

Haha just put Whitley bay min price 350k and tick the box for houses under offer
I’ve been on it for ages 😂can’t seem to find it haha

Finally found it haha it’s a nice house but not worth the price