Houseofharwoodandrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this a while back. It's sad when marriages break down.
No excuse for the white boots though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think shes obviously had a really tough year and surviving a marriage breakdown. Just trying to enjoy herself when she doesn't have her children with her. I like her.

Reactions: 2
To be fair, if I’d lost a parent and my marriage ended all in the same year, I would be letting my hair down. I like her, she adores her kids and doesn’t use them to hawk every product under the sun x

Reactions: 3
I dip in and out and didn’t realise they had split up. That’s actually a shame. Feel for her. She’s not been the same since her dad passed, understandably.

Reactions: 1
I love her. Actually so sad they split as though they were good together. Guess no one knows what goes in behind closed doors. A shame given it’s not long since her dad passed away, maybe it gives you a reason to think life too short?!

She only seems to post about her getting pissed, not having the kids and her outfits that 21 year olds wear. Not much chat anymore.

She deserves the best, I love her posts. Posting on social media is probably not a priority but she is looking fab, it must be hard having to go through half a week at home with kids. Felt for her today as Father's Day must be a hard one under the circumstances.

I used to follow Claire and popped back to see what she is up too but her account isn't public.

So I came here - I cannot believe her and James have split!!! I always thought they were such a strong couple!

Really thought they were perfect.

Does she still post? What she up to now?