Houseofharwoodandrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it must have been awful for you to lose your child in your holiday home In one of the bedrooms? Bit pissed were you pet?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is what I thought. The whole taxi thing (obviously really pissed them off for them to think they'd come back and steal a child). And not being able to make a coherent phone call or ask for help. Just sound like a bunch of piss heads to be honest.

The other poor kids having to deal with that too.

I’m surprised I wasn’t abducted as a child my mam and dad use to get completely pissed on all holiday 😂😂 but yeh times have changed more weirdos around I’m scared to take my eye of my kids abroad now and I don’t drink anyways

Reactions: 1
Reckon she’s split up with her husband?
I thought this when I saw her stories the other day. Not that there was any actual evidence on them I just thought oh I haven’t seen him for a while. He wasn’t on her stories loads anyway but I just think it’s a hard time of year etc she’s just lost her Dad, first Christmas without him. Instagram is the last thing on a grieving persons mind usually.

He was on her stories a week or 2 ago when they were on the kitchen can’t remeber if they were sorting shoes or dancing with Rex I agree with above thing it’s just this time of year it’s hard on everyone who’s lost someone

I really like her! Yeah the lips and pout can be irritating but Ive always enjoyed her house stories and often like her clothes. Really hope they haven’t split up, they seem good together.

Reactions: 3
I really like her too, but you defo might be right about the hub, he doesn't seem to be about much these days.

I really like her too, but you defo might be right about the hub, he doesn't seem to be about much these days.
Several insta hubbies aren’t that present. Guess they are out working. Also a lot of stories these days tend to be car chats etc, when hubby wouldn’t be there.
I haven’t got the impression there’s anything untoward, although she hasn’t been wearing her ring?!

I'm sad to hear it. I hope she is OK, she seems like a strong positive woman and an epic Mum x

I really like claire. I hope shes ok too. hubby was hot, sad they are not together now!

Dont follow her anymore coz she was boring. But hope shes ok. Wonder what will happen to the house. They must have spent alot on that. Did she say why? They seemed a good fit so I'm assuming someone was unfaithful.

Dont follow her anymore coz she was boring. But hope shes ok. Wonder what will happen to the house. They must have spent alot on that. Did she say why? They seemed a good fit so I'm assuming someone was unfaithful.
Think she said yesterday that she will be moving with the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 2