Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

virgofalls

VIP Member
I unfollowed her when she constantly complained about living in “the squat”. How awful it was for her. How it was the worst thing she’d ever gone through etc etc. I just thought you know what you’re in such a fortunate position being able to buy and completely renovate a house, you’re also being gifted a lot of materials and furnishings and it got too much for me, I was sick of the moaning. Many people out there are struggling to even get their foot on the first step of the property ladder and here she was ‘woe is me’ because her house was dusty. Nah.

Reactions: 6

Purplechewie

She looks amazing! He is hotttt, I will buy her book, I really miss her posts. She has obviously had a bit of a shit time but come out thriving ❤

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Snarky

They weren’t actually married that long were they. Pretty clear from the memories she would share that they weren’t together long enough for him to be father of both children. I think they seemed a nice couple but were only together a few years, marriage kid two house moves plus renovation will take Its toll

Tbf it’s only that price because it’s near the coast, further inland and could something pretty spectacular
No I think he is definitely scarlets dad too. I remember she did a bit of timeline of their relationship on her stories for their anniversary using pictures and she talked about getting pregnant with scarlett

I agree with the poster before who said the house its not as good as they expected. Its obviously not finished but it just looks standard in all the estate agent photos. Just goes to show that filters work wonders lol

Reactions: 4

Katienana

I thought this a while back. It's sad when marriages break down.
No excuse for the white boots though

• Haha

Sloth

Chatty Member
I’ve never seen anyone so pouty and trying to be sultry in all my life. Surprised there isn’t a thread already about her

Gets pissed most weekends and uploads the worst cringe fest insta stories of her dancing and miming to music while never cracking a smile

Thinks she’s god gifts and as a fellow Geordie if I have to listen to her stupid shitty song she sings in a fake Geordie accent with over the top geordie colloquialism I’m gonna lose my shit

virgofalls

VIP Member
I preferred her old house. I know it didn’t have the best outdoor space for the kids but it had all the character and charm.

BingoWings

Chatty Member
I'm still surprised by them breaking up - they seemed like that used to have such a laugh together and get on really well!

• Wow

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I like Claire and glad she’s back on insta but I’m already a bit bored of her hinting at something’s happened but she won’t say what. Fair enough she doesn’t need to tell the world anything she doesn’t want to but stop with the hints! Yawn

Reactions: 3

Sloth

Chatty Member
Everyone’s favourite 50yr old booking her flights to Ibiza for a holiday with her mates

Lyra108

To be fair, if I’d lost a parent and my marriage ended all in the same year, I would be letting my hair down. I like her, she adores her kids and doesn’t use them to hawk every product under the sun x

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Does anyone know how she is? I know this is tattle and we are all meant to be awful but I do genuinely hope she is happy as she’s been through a lot over the past few years.

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I really like her! Yeah the lips and pout can be irritating but Ive always enjoyed her house stories and often like her clothes. Really hope they haven’t split up, they seem good together.