Houseofharwoodandrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They weren’t actually married that long were they. Pretty clear from the memories she would share that they weren’t together long enough for him to be father of both children. I think they seemed a nice couple but were only together a few years, marriage kid two house moves plus renovation will take Its toll

Tbf it’s only that price because it’s near the coast, further inland and could something pretty spectacular
No I think he is definitely scarlets dad too. I remember she did a bit of timeline of their relationship on her stories for their anniversary using pictures and she talked about getting pregnant with scarlett

I agree with the poster before who said the house its not as good as they expected. Its obviously not finished but it just looks standard in all the estate agent photos. Just goes to show that filters work wonders lol

Reactions: 4
I wasn’t surprised at the price as it’s typical for Whitley Bay especially the particular part she lives in but very surprised how unfinished the house actually was! No wonder we’d keep seeing the same corners of the house on her Instagram

Reactions: 2
I knew as soon as she said SHE was moving out that it was an affair on her part if it was the other way round she would have kicked him out. What a shame though, they seemed such a lovely family. I lost a parent and you do go through a weird, intense grieving stage where you lose yourself. I hope she doesn't regret it in years to come :(

Reactions: 1
How is it known that she was the one that had the affair?

Also you saying she moved out of the family home and left Rex and Scarlett with James?

I don’t think she did? Am sure they were sharing the house - so the children stayed in the same place 7 days a week and she was at her parents half of the week and then in the house for the other half.
i loved her account when they were getting married - I thought they were a lovely couple, nice house and the kids seemed really nice - not like the instabrats on so many other influencers accounts. I thought she changed as she was hitting 40, went crazy with the gym/fillers and wild nights/holidays.

Why is the steel sticking out ? All I see in the pictures are all the gifted stuff ! And the very few items she actually bought ( the hideous light over the island attached to a stick)

I followed her for the Reno - not sure what she did to the front of it !

Bought for £280k

Attachments

How is it known that she was the one that had the affair?

Also you saying she moved out of the family home and left Rex and Scarlett with James?
Someone posted about it earlier. Obviously it could be not true. She acted like a teenager all the time though so it wouldn’t surprise me

Does anyone know how she is? I know this is tattle and we are all meant to be awful but I do genuinely hope she is happy as she’s been through a lot over the past few years.

Reactions: 3
Haven't seen anything of her in ages and just looking at her account makes me think she has deleted the most recent posts.

She did a story update a few weeks ago. Said she’s still in her flat writing her book which she is enjoying and that kids and everybody are ok.