House in habit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted a pic yesterday , must've been reading tattle n feet she needed to show us she was home with her kids
---

Wonder if Lady Victoria Hervey is sorry she let her get so close to her circle of friends
Lady Victoria Hervey has been rabid for years now though, hasn’t she? Im not up on all of her antics but I got the impression she’s always been an insufferable lunatic. From all of the Covid conspiracies she pushed to suggesting that the homeless should all just move to the Caribbean to publicly abusing Prince Andrew’s accusers and defending Ghislaine Maxwell. She sounds like a pretentious piece of work.

Reactions: 7
Lady Victoria Hervey has been rabid for years now though, hasn’t she? Im not up on all of her antics but I got the impression she’s always been an insufferable lunatic. From all of the Covid conspiracies she pushed to suggesting that the homeless should all just move to the Caribbean to publicly abusing Prince Andrew’s accusers and defending Ghislaine Maxwell. She sounds like a pretentious piece of work.
She's obsessed with ghislaine s family and after all this drama with Kate, I wonder why AP press haven't dissected the famous Prince Andrew photo to say whether its real or not

Reactions: 3
She's obsessed with ghislaine s family and after all this drama with Kate, I wonder why AP press haven't dissected the famous Prince Andrew photo to say whether its real or not

It’s certainly not my field of knowledge, but I’m assuming it’s because there is no metadata to examine. That photo was taken years ago, with film photography on a traditional camera, not on a digital camera.

---

EDIT: just followed up with a quick internet search on the subject and came across this from last year …

Reactions: 2
I'd say she's been told to back off the royal story from her source , lady Victoria

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s vile. Her treatment of Britney Spears last year was awful. I unfollowed her when the Queen died and she went on and on about it as if it was a personal bereavement she had suffered. She’s definitely not very well.

Reactions: 8
She’s vile. Her treatment of Britney Spears last year was awful. I unfollowed her when the Queen died and she went on and on about it as if it was a personal bereavement she had suffered. She’s definitely not very well.
She just jump-start on what ever. Bandwagon takes her own the heavy train , her use of the English language is so por and her spelling mistakes are constant such poor journalism, same with her coverage the student killings last year .
Hilarious thing is she's making a fortune on substance and her followers are paying for her very grandiose lifestyle now ,she's a conspiracy theorists dream

She just jump-start on what ever. Bandwagon takes her own the heavy train , her use of the English language is so por and her spelling mistakes are constant such poor journalism, same with her coverage the student killings last year .
Hilarious thing is she's making a fortune on substance and her followers are paying for her very grandiose lifestyle now ,she's a conspiracy theorists dream
Yes, sadly there is huge money in rage baiting conspiracy. Jessica is a sinister mix of con artist, smart ass and contentious conspiracy theorist. I posted this video on another thread, it’s an interesting explainer of something coined the grift drift. It’s a cash cow if you can get any traction, which she clearly has. Abbie Richards breaks it down vis à vis Russell Brand’s cynical evolution. It’s an intriguing watch, if anyone is interested.

• Heart
Yes, sadly there is huge money in rage baiting conspiracy. Jessica is a sinister mix of con artist, smart ass and contentious conspiracy theorist. I posted this video on another thread, it’s an interesting explainer of something coined the grift drift. It’s a cash cow if you can get any traction, which she clearly has. Abbie Richards breaks it down vis à vis Russell Brand’s cynical evolution. It’s an intriguing watch, if anyone is interested.

That's so interesting. Thanks for sharing

• Heart
Reactions: 2

My god she has quickly taken to the high ground over poor princess Kate
She should be ashamed she was happy to jump on that bandwagon last week

Reactions: 13
My god she has quickly taken to the high ground over poor princess Kate
She should be ashamed she was happy to jump on that bandwagon last week
It's worse she's getting she hasn't stopped posting all day .now she's all pro Kate a week ago her posts were very different

Oh duck off. Are you joking!!? Do you not see the hypocrisy!!!?

I unfollowed months ago and it’s been great, but had to check in to see what she was saying about this. Expected gloating that she knew all of this ahead of time, but chose to stay silent. I expect that’s still coming.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her original posts.

I’ve been a fan of hers for quite a while - even subscribing to her Substack - but the last few weeks have made me 🤯😡🤮. I’ve now unsubscribed, mostly due to the lack of a Depp/Herd conclusion, obsession with Maxwell with no conclusion to the Epstein debacle, hints at inside knowledge of the Britney situation with no substance to back it up and finally the whole idea that a random Insta journalist in the USA would have inside knowledge about the medical situation of the bloody British Royal Family. She’s an obsessive fan girl cosplaying at being besties with the British aristocracy.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Her original posts.

I’ve been a fan of hers for quite a while - even subscribing to her Substack - but the last few weeks have made me 🤯😡🤮. I’ve now unsubscribed, mostly due to the lack of a Depp/Herd conclusion, obsession with Maxwell with no conclusion to the Epstein debacle, hints at inside knowledge of the Britney situation with no substance to back it up and finally the whole idea that a random Insta journalist in the USA would have inside knowledge about the medical situation of the bloody British Royal Family. She’s an obsessive fan girl cosplaying at being besties with the British aristocracy.
Eventually people seeing through the BS

Reactions: 4
Her original posts.

She is so full of tit. I recently unfollowed her too because I’m so sick of her amateur ‘journalism’ she is a narcissist with a very over inflated ego.

I find her content the same as any other news outlet. She always claims to have insider info but I’ve learnt nothing new from her page than I would on here or tik tok. The face she’s now a massive trump fan makes me feel so sick!

Reactions: 10
I find her content the same as any other news outlet. She always claims to have insider info but I’ve learnt nothing new from her page than I would on here or tik tok. The face she’s now a massive trump fan makes me feel so sick!
She’s always been a trump fan. For years. She’s disgusting

Her poor use of the English language and constant spelling mistakes annoy me
---
She’s always been a trump fan. For years. She’s disgusting
She ll go with whatever pays her the most n gives her the most freebies , she's not the cool hipster she started out as

Reactions: 5