Housebywhitehorns - Sarah Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not pointed directly at Sarah. But does it also bother anyone else when bloggers put up there size clothes all the time and continue to express how big there XS size clothing is on them!! I read yesterday that insta are looking to bring in a rule to not do this anymore as it’s triggering for people with eating disorders! Like fair enough sharing what size it is but please don’t make me feel any worse than I am already :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh completely..... Like plain as day then that its not a size xxxs... I mean no more than saying you have help in the house.... Who cares if its xl or xs... If it suits ya it suits ya.... Why do we need to know what size a plain black vest top is.... They're all. Pretty standard.... Id understand if it was like a random brand and trying to give a general sizing idea but we don't need to know every size of everything.....all a gimic to get affiliated links etc...

Reactions: 3
Oh completely..... Like plain as day then that its not a size xxxs... I mean no more than saying you have help in the house.... Who cares if its xl or xs... If it suits ya it suits ya.... Why do we need to know what size a plain black vest top is.... They're all. Pretty standard.... Id understand if it was like a random brand and trying to give a general sizing idea but we don't need to know every size of everything.....all a gimic to get affiliated links etc...
Agreed Lighthouse. We all know river island or H&M etc sizing and we know what oversized means! No personally I don’t give a tit but it’s others that make them feel tit I worry about.

Reactions: 2
She was size xs 2 minutes after giving birth to twins

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agreed Lighthouse. We all know river island or H&M etc sizing and we know what oversized means! No personally I don’t give a tit but it’s others that make them feel tit I worry about.
I will never understand why everything has to follow with the size of the clothes.... Like if these people met somebody on the street do they say hi my top is size xs... No so why tell the world.. Its just a way of justifying telling everybody how thin they are...

Reactions: 4
I love following Sarah because I find her total escapism from real life 😂😂😂 there is no way that what she portrays is the reality of life with 5 kids under 5 and a husband who seems to be out of work since the pandemic kicked off.
I watch her stories in the Hope's of catching a glimpse of the nanny in the background 😂
Maybe he is really hands on though and does the bulk of it and she is now running her Instagram as their main source of income? She certainly aims to sell the perfect life to her followers. I would love to know if she plans on returning to teaching.
I admire how she gets herself ready each day, I also feel better when I make an effort, butbwith 3 under 6 i rarely get a chance. I couldn't be bothered making all the beds each day, to each their own, but maybe she does it to hide from the kids lol ( and sell bedlinen).
I enjoy her account I have to say but I have to remind myself its not very realistic or attainable for most people. I suspect they both come from wealthy families.

Reactions: 9
Its likes all these new build accounts money talks and perfection but the accounts I like are the normal people in normal homes with a personality 100% I hate micro managed living it's not normal home is for relaxing

Reactions: 9
I don’t get the obsession with dressing the children in beige and not brushing their hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get how everyone loves the house it didn’t look great on home of the year the corridor looked massive and empty or something and it’s all beige

Reactions: 8
I don’t get how everyone loves the house it didn’t look great on home of the year the corridor looked massive and empty or something and it’s all beige
Ya it wouldn't be my taste.... Like its nice but ya definitely lacks personality its like a mixture of loads of differenent pinterest pics. Sure she changed everything the minute the show aired... And all on advice from someone else.

All the house accounts must be grouped together through an agency or something its always the same 4/5 tagging each other.... Like its so see through.

They all started videoing themselves at the same time, all started cooking same time, theres like a theme!! God help us

Its likes all these new build accounts money talks and perfection but the accounts I like are the normal people in normal homes with a personality 100% I hate micro managed living it's not normal home is for relaxing
Sure dont ya know well their houses are not peefect they just let on they are.... They wouldnt show normal. Living. Even when they try to pretend theyre showing normal. Living its still cherrypicking slides.

Reactions: 7
I’ve notice that too n majority are signed up with “the collaborations agency
Yes that's the one...certain brands then are promoted by the same group.....im sorry but like the same people cannot love the same shite all the time like please just be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Personally the style she’s goes for isn’t my cup of tea. I mean it is nice but I couldn’t live in a house with all that pallet. I need colour 😂

Personally the style she’s goes for isn’t my cup of tea. I mean it is nice but I couldn’t live in a house with all that pallet. I need colour 😂
Shur all those houses are either 50 shades of grey or 50 shades of beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shur all those houses are either 50 shades of grey or 50 shades of beige.
Ya it's gas😂 sure it'll be the magnolia of 20 years ago😂 oh stop!!! The reason behind these pages amazes me... They're sold on the basis it's to benefit us of no knowledge of anything.... But who are they really for?

• Haha
Ya it's gas😂 sure it'll be the magnolia of 20 years ago😂 oh stop!!! The reason behind these pages amazes me... They're sold on the basis it's to benefit us of no knowledge of anything.... But who are they really for?
I benifit more from a quick search on Pinterest as to what I would like to see in decor😂 I do like accounts from genuine nice people (not like some yuppies just looking for praise) that are starting their build. I love seeing houses come together! But I just don’t see the appeal with watching someone get free tit etc there accounts are literally showing the rest of us what they got for free.

Yes that's the one...certain brands then are promoted by the same group.....im sorry but like the same people cannot love the same shite all the time like please just be honest!
A friend of mine works in pr and was sayin they sell the bloggers in bundles sometimes to brands so you'll get 3 for the price of 2 to promote u ect

These are the only ads being watched now nobody watches actual ads anymore

A friend of mine works in pr and was sayin they sell the bloggers in bundles sometimes to brands so you'll get 3 for the price of 2 to promote u ect

These are the only ads being watched now nobody watches actual ads anymore
Three for the price of two for purchasing them ? That’s mad !
Did anybody listen to her podcast with Everymum a few weeks ago ?

Yea they sell like package deals the agency's do like if u see a brand using loads of them theyve gone for a bundle ect

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.