Housebywhitehorns - Sarah Battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her and love her recipes, she's unrelatable to me though but find she doesn't show it off like some of the others, I agree like above she reminds me of Pippa a bit but I much prefer Sarah. Love love her house, it's gorgeous, would love to see where she stored the kids toys though 😂. I do find it cringe at times when she shows her husband when he doesn't know,(cooking etc) I'd say she gets lots of comments to show him a good bit and definitely can see why😂 but I just find it I don't know bit off putting especially if they are sitting relaxing and she's videoing him and he doesn't seem to realise until last second and camera cuts off quickly then😂
i know what you mean , if I recorded my husband without him ‘knowing’ or expecting it , he wouldn’t be best pleased !
I find lately she’s running out of content to post.You can only post the same things in your house a certain amount of times before it becomes repetitive

Reactions: 6
She doesnt post cleaning tips ect does she it's more cooking and looking out a window

Reactions: 3
I love her house too, and I do like her, but the ads and the freebies are becoming too much especially when she could probably afford to buy it all herself, not sure about her having a nanny?...but I wish she would brush and tie up those little girls hair!

I like Sarah & her husband is a ride. The house is lovely but everything is very high quality/expensive. Everything is Neptune, Trevor morrow, foxford wooden mill. She has a lacanche range cooker. Her bedroom curtains are William Morris! I’d definitely say they feel the Covid pinch. Maybe Thats why she does so many ads? I think she was very disappointed in the judge’s review of her house on home of the year particularly Hugh wallace. I think she explained to reach the final or even win the show.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t know for ages that Aoife Bermingham had a nanny. I was wondering how on earth she did them sea swims when her husband was working
There’s no harm in having a nanny ! Why hide it ! Will she be returning back to school when her mat leave is finished?

Reactions: 1
She's been on a career break for a while I thought she said. She said in a Q&A before she was 38. Dunno how the filming will go with school. But I wonder if the business took a bit like and she's on career break how have they so much money

I think I remember before she said she had a nanny, like a young girl she knew or something like that for the summer, like an au pair maybe! Her mum helps her too I’m sure she mentioned that before! No deffo no shame in having help!

No one is saying there’s any shame in having a nanny but it’s very disingenuous if you’re giving the illusion that you have this pristine house, 5 kids under the age of whatever, do loads of home baking and have time to look perfect all the time.

Reactions: 12
No one is saying there’s any shame in having a nanny but it’s very disingenuous if you’re giving the illusion that you have this pristine house, 5 kids under the age of whatever, do loads of home baking and have time to look perfect all the time.
Absolutely! Would much rather see the real life situation. You can still show your house through a real life lense....

Where did the notion of living your life through Instagram come from, seems to have spurted up overnight?

Reactions: 8
Absolutely! Would much rather see the real life situation. You can still show your house through a real life lense....

Where did the notion of living your life through Instagram come from, seems to have spurted up overnight?
Or being a style icon and have no style whatsoever

Reactions: 7

Yes , it would b great to see real life situations. To be fair GP Laura ( sorry forget her handle) does show real life info , she doesn’t actually hide much , I think !
That is such a good question regarding insta ... 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yes , it would b great to see real life situations. To be fair GP Laura ( sorry forget her handle) does show real life info , she doesn’t actually hide much , I think !
That is such a good question regarding insta ... 🤔
But she’s the opposite end of the spectrum always complaining and has so much help and so much money but is always begging for freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not pointed directly at Sarah. But does it also bother anyone else when bloggers put up there size clothes all the time and continue to express how big there XS size clothing is on them!! I read yesterday that insta are looking to bring in a rule to not do this anymore as it’s triggering for people with eating disorders! Like fair enough sharing what size it is but please don’t make me feel any worse than I am already :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.