HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh stop im crying here... She actually looks pure uncomfortable... She looks like she's cringing saying french breakfast.. French breakfast... You're in Enniscrone love, what planet is this one on... The dress. Imagine everyone passing commenting sure you'd have no peace!

She's fully not well.

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣Me too!! It's pure comical! It's as bad as bringing the butter dish to the beach
I can't believe either Sahara or Bonne Maman think that is credible. Is she taking the ***s? Mind you there are probably many mugs out there who will think she is wonderful😂😂has made me laugh even though it is cringeworthy 😂

Oh stop im crying here... She actually looks pure uncomfortable... She looks like she's cringing saying french breakfast.. French breakfast... You're in Enniscrone love, what planet is this one on... The dress. Imagine everyone passing commenting sure you'd have no peace!

She's fully not well.
Totally lost the plot! !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t watch the live but did see the piece to camera where she referenced the poem and anniversaries and she was obviously tearful. I honestly didn’t know what she was on about as it was very rambling. Was only when I saw the grid post I put it together. Can totally understand that she is grieving her sister but then why not take yourself off Insta for a day or two, be with family, and take that private time to process it, reflect and remember her. But no, SB, comes on Insta in near tears and then seemingly snaps back into self-promotion mode to do a live on something or other. What was that all about - gaining sympathy? to fill content? I’m lost as to the purpose of it all.
My heart goes out to anyone who's grieving and missing their loved one.. But I thought her stories were a bit rambly too. Unless you knew that she lost a sister you wouldn't know what she was on about.
Even that last embarrassing advert 🙈🙈 for the chocolate spread, its rambly too the way its written,she said in it "I'm glad they can put up with my antics and the outtakes as we laughed so much" then "the spread is delicious even off the spoon"..????

Imagine carting the table down onto the beach🤣🤣.. and I just had another look and the butter dish is there!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For the Tattlers that don’t know enniscrone I can’t even describe to you how comical the set up is, but what I won’t understand is that she has a fabulous back garden to host her French breakfast in? It’s much more realistic for an advert that your friend will come over to your patio / garden on a Sunday morning than meet you in the sand dunes with all the wind and passer bys and carrying a small village to set up. She’s fair quick forgotten about Afghanistan anyways!

Reactions: 13
For the Tattlers that don’t know enniscrone I can’t even describe to you how comical the set up is, but what I won’t understand is that she has a fabulous back garden to host her French breakfast in? It’s much more realistic for an advert that your friend will come over to your patio / garden on a Sunday morning than meet you in the sand dunes with all the wind and passer bys and carrying a small village to set up. She’s fair quick forgotten about Afghanistan anyways!
Yep and she has forgotten about sustainability too - highlighting the fact that the choc spread is free of palm oil yet taking a wholly unnecessary 30km round trip (probably in one of her gas guzzlers) to advertise it when, as you say, she has a newly designed fabulous back garden. What is wrong with this wan’s head really?! I’m stumped 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
OMG OMG OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This has made my day. I nearly pissed myself when i seen pancakes.... pancakes on a table... with a tablecloth, a cake stand, actual plates ...in the sand dunes.... wearing a dress.. i wish i had my dogs up the dunes when this was happening theyd have knocked everything 🤣

I actually cannot get over this 🤣🤣🤣
It was the chair and blanket that did it for me. Just a casual beach breakfast 🤣🤣🤣

At first I thought she was in her garden … then I realized she was back in the dunes.
Im looking forward to her doing Christmas dinner in the dunes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has lost the plot, I find it funny how she just goes to the end of the path. Imagine coming over the hill and being greeted by that sight. She is so unrelateable.

She has lost the plot, I find it funny how she just goes to the end of the path. Imagine coming over the hill and being greeted by that sight. She is so unrelateable.
That's what i cant get over sure like she'd definitely meet people she knew, would ya not be mortified.

If i was the friend id be mortified... Wondee did she tell the friend about the dress code 😂 ans the dog running all over the place then sure they'd have no comfort... Besides the sand blowing all over the French cuisine 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
That's what i cant get over sure like she'd definitely meet people she knew, would ya not be mortified.

If i was the friend id be mortified... Wondee did she tell the friend about the dress code 😂 ans the dog running all over the place then sure they'd have no comfort... Besides the sand blowing all over the French cuisine 🙄🙄
The whole thing was bizarre - can you imagine being invited for breakfast in a sand dune in the West ?? especially as has been pointed out you have what looks like a lovely outside dining space at home . Does Enniscrone have a parish council paying her to promote the place ? 😂

• Haha
The Wild Atlantic Way Waffler weekend lifestyle supplement got the scoop on some exciting news this weekend. Read our exclusive piece on how a beautiful coastal village is set to be rebranded after a Mayo supermam “put it on the map” this summer.

Self-appointed interiors, exteriors, fashion, culinary and lifestyle guru Sahara Bucket (pronounced bouquet) has created a buzz in the sleepy village of Enniscrone since she began her twice daily dips in the sea over recent months. As well as her army of ardent online followers she has acquired a few real-life followers among the oul lads who come down to the pier each morning and evening to spot all the lovely ladies in their swimming costumes. One man, who did not wish to be named for fear it would jeopardise his role as Eucharistic minister, told us, “Sure isn’t it great to see those fine looking women out enjoying the fresh Atlantic. With the pubs and the bingo being closed it’s been great to have something to do, a reason to get up in the morning,” he winked.

Local entrepreneur Alan Suicre said Bucket had really put the village on the map. He noted that she had followers from all over the world and it started him thinking about how he could maybe harness interest in Bucket to increase tourism to the area.

Suicre told us that he was out walking his dogs last week when he spied Bucket hosting a continental breakfast in the dunes. That’s when it came to him. Sure didn’t the village have connections to France 🇫🇷. He told us, “Every year prior to lockdown, several of our parishioners from the Legion of Mary went to Lourdes. Some of them have even picked up a bit of the language. What better way to pay homage to our French connections than market the village as the premier destination for a continental breakfast by the sea. From now on it will be called Enniscrone-sur-mer”.

Bucket takes up the story, whispering excitedly, “When Alan approached me that day in the dunes and shared his idea, I was delighted. The opportunity to offer petit dejeuner by the sea is amazing. Sure with my tablescaping and picnic- scaping expertise it’s sure to be a hit. We do have a bit of work yet to get the locals up to speed on their French vocabulary and pronunciation to ensure that there are French “vibes” all around in Enniscrone-sur-mer. But sure I’m quite the expert on that too - didn’t I teach everyone how to say açai properly”.

You heard it here first folks - a new name for the village. We here at the Wild Atlantic Way Waffler weekend lifestyle supplement are away off to brush up on our French for our next visit.

Disclaimer - Sahara Bucket and Alan Suicre are fictitious characters, borne out of my tablescapaddled mind. Although influenced by social media and TV it is in fact a work of fiction and that any resemblance to real or UNreal persons is merely a coincidence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The whole thing was bizarre - can you imagine being invited for breakfast in a sand dune in the West ?? especially as has been pointed out you have what looks like a lovely outside dining space at home . Does Enniscrone have a parish council paying her to promote the place ? 😂
Completely strange altogether.. As another poster said she has a fab garden and that would have been more realistic to have done the shoot there. She did the Brady ham advert at the beach too.. She's not very good at coming up with marketing ideas is she?

The Wild Atlantic Way Waffler weekend lifestyle supplement got the scoop on some exciting news this weekend. Read our exclusive piece on how a beautiful coastal village is set to be rebranded after a Mayo supermam “put it on the map” this summer.

Self-appointed interiors, exteriors, fashion, culinary and lifestyle guru Sahara Bucket (pronounced bouquet) has created a buzz in the sleepy village of Enniscrone since she began her twice daily dips in the sea over recent months. As well as her army of ardent online followers she has acquired a few real-life followers among the oul lads who come down to the pier each morning and evening to spot all the lovely ladies in their swimming costumes. One man, who did not wish to be named for fear it would jeopardise his role as Eucharistic minister, told us, “Sure isn’t it great to see those fine looking women out enjoying the fresh Atlantic. With the pubs and the bingo being closed it’s been great to have something to do, a reason to get up in the morning,” he winked.

Local entrepreneur Alan Suicre said Bucket had really put the village on the map. He noted that she had followers from all over the world and it started him thinking about how he could maybe harness interest in Bucket to increase tourism to the area.

Suicre told us that he was out walking his dogs last week when he spied Bucket hosting a continental breakfast in the dunes. That’s when it came to him. Sure didn’t the village have connections to France 🇫🇷. He told us, “Every year prior to lockdown, several of our parishioners from the Legion of Mary went to Lourdes. Some of them have even picked up a bit of the language. What better way to pay homage to our French connections than market the village as the premier destination for a continental breakfast by the sea. From now on it will be called Enniscrone-sur-mer”.

Bucket takes up the story, whispering excitedly, “When Alan approached me that day in the dunes and shared his idea, I was delighted. The opportunity to offer petit dejeuner by the sea is amazing. Sure with my tablescaping and picnic- scaping expertise it’s sure to be a hit. We do have a bit of work yet to get the locals up to speed on their French vocabulary and pronunciation to ensure that there are French “vibes” all around in Enniscrone-sur-mer. But sure I’m quite the expert on that too - didn’t I teach everyone how to say açai properly”.

You heard it here first folks - a new name for the village. We here at the Wild Atlantic Way Waffler weekend lifestyle supplement are away off to brush up on our French for our next visit.

Disclaimer - Sahara Bucket and Alan Suicre are fictitious characters, borne out of my tablescapaddled mind. Although influenced by social media and TV it is in fact a work of fiction and that any resemblance to real or UNreal persons is merely a coincidence.
Totally brilliant 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3

🤣🤣🤣 @PPHat you're like the Lady Whistledown of Tattle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

This is epic! Tears rolling down my face!!! @PPHat take a bow, pour yourself a Sauvignon and enjoy a croissant 🥐

• Haha
Reactions: 5

This is fantastic, thank you @PPHat !

Reactions: 4
When a market starts to get this oversaturated it's usually the beginning of the end. I was following another new house account recently and she started with the constant begging and being gifted utter crap. One of the competitions was a giveaway for wax melts. Its beginning to sound awfully like a death knell for these floggers.

At this stage they are all just bland carbon copies of each other. I have found I have very little to say about Sarah recently- she has become that dull and boring.
You are spot on. If youve seen one big new build, you’ve seen them all. I honestly think Instagram is on its way out. I find myself on tiktok more now. At first I thought it was all dance/funny clips but ive clicked liked enough of the stuff I like that I now see what I want. Instagram is so easy to fake, between buying followers etc. People can get away like sarah of providing zero interest content. On tiktok you have to work for it, your content has to be entertaining. The fawning the big account s do over each other is pathetic, so many cliques

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.