HouseByWhitehorns #3 Sarah Battle has landscaped, tablescaped & bedscaped, will she have Barry manscaped?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarahbutlerathome is v good at the food stuff.
Yes, I was thinking this recently - the Battles must be quaking in their boots watching the other Sarah B from Mayo coming up the rear, getting loads of food sponsorships and providing loads of good content - tips and recipes - and with actual non-bot followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, I was thinking this recently - the Battles must be quaking in their boots watching the other Sarah B from Mayo coming up the rear, getting loads of food sponsorships and providing loads of good content - tips and recipes - and with actual non-bot followers!
Must go and look for the new Sarah B. Does she swim 🏊‍♀️? Competition for Beggy Battle eeek 😨

Reactions: 1
Well that was an exciting day … Thursday vibes girls.
Sarah’s content is about as exciting as my IBS 💩

Reactions: 2
So I’ve been checking out this Sarah Butler at home official. Streets ahead of Battle. No competition and her book will be out any day now. Looks like Beggy Battle will have to eat Sarah Butlers dust.
Golden opportunity missed by Beggy.

Reactions: 1
So I’ve been checking out this Sarah Butler at home official. Streets ahead of Battle. No competition and her book will be out any day now. Looks like Beggy Battle will have to eat Sarah Butlers dust.
Golden opportunity missed by Beggy.
I actually followed her on the back of her getting mentioned on this thread. Not an interiors shot in sight and she actually engages with real followers. And the food looks delish.

Reactions: 4
anyone see the live last night

her page has 110k followers and live had 260/300 people on it... something doesn't add up there..

also asked if she could have dinner with 3 people dead or alive who would it be... madonna& chris jenner... she thought of two never mind her sister on whos anniversary appeared to be yesterday.

asked whos pages she liked all celebrities heaven forbid she might mention someone who would be competition for her page 😴

her page has 110k followers and live had 260/300 people on it... something doesn't add up there..

also asked if she could have dinner with 3 people dead or alive who would it be... madonna& chris jenner... she thought of two never mind her sister on whos anniversary appeared to be yesterday.

asked whos pages she liked all celebrities heaven forbid she might mention someone who would be competition for her page 😴
Ya i couldnt bring myself to watch the live, she's painful with her d4 accent.

I hate to say this but how would ya do a live like on your sisters anniversary, maube thats just me...

Ya i couldnt bring myself to watch the live, she's painful with her d4 accent.

I hate to say this but how would ya do a live like on your sisters anniversary, maube thats just me...
ya i thought the exact same to be honest. of all the days of the year..

the accent started to slip into a ballina one at one stage and then she caught herself..

• Haha
A bit off topic but there seems to be a lot of wannabe Instagram celebs around Ballina. There's another girl from there who is self publishing novels and thinks she's the next Marian Keyes. It's embarrassing.

A bit off topic but there seems to be a lot of wannabe Instagram celebs around Ballina. There's another girl from there who is self publishing novels and thinks she's the next Marian Keyes. It's embarrassing.
Who is she @Popup? There's a few insta wannabes near me too documenting their new builds.. Fecks sake! Just build your house without having to show the world..! Do they think they're going get stuff for free.. Its getting boring at this stage.. One that I was following (as I thought her house was unusual) I had to unfollow as she was constantly tagging other home accounts. It was like begging for likes from other accounts.

Who is she @Popup? There's a few insta wannabes near me too documenting their new builds.. Fecks sake! Just build your house without having to show the world..! Do they think they're going get stuff for free.. Its getting boring at this stage.. One that I was following (as I thought her house was unusual) I had to unfollow as she was constantly tagging other home accounts. It was like begging for likes from other accounts.
When a market starts to get this oversaturated it's usually the beginning of the end. I was following another new house account recently and she started with the constant begging and being gifted utter crap. One of the competitions was a giveaway for wax melts. Its beginning to sound awfully like a death knell for these floggers.

At this stage they are all just bland carbon copies of each other. I have found I have very little to say about Sarah recently- she has become that dull and boring.

Reactions: 8
What is with this craze! Are you even building a house in 2021 unless you have a #seldbuild showing off, talking shite account 🙄😂#enough

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I watched it. Taking tiny sips out of her wine glass. I thought she loosened up a bit towards the end.
I thought the question about “who would you like to have dinner with dead or alive “ was a bit odd given it was her sisters anniversary that day. After she said Kris Jenner, I think she said “other than the obvious” which I presume was a reference to her sister and I think she got a bit teary eyed…but I could be wrong.

I noted also there was a question sent in about ‘going back to work’ that wasn’t answered 😊

How long is it since her sister died? Have we been told what happened to her? It does seem very strange that she was doing a live on the anniversary. Seems heartless.

How long is it since her sister died? Have we been told what happened to her? It does seem very strange that she was doing a live on the anniversary. Seems heartless.
Her sister died about 5 or 6 years ago. She had cancer.

No words. Would you be well?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
The table... the setup.. the OTT tableecape at the beach ... the notions :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's cheered me right up on a Sunday morning ... what will we ever do when these instahuns are a thing of than past

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG OMG OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This has made my day. I nearly pissed myself when i seen pancakes.... pancakes on a table... with a tablecloth, a cake stand, actual plates ...in the sand dunes.... wearing a dress.. i wish i had my dogs up the dunes when this was happening theyd have knocked everything 🤣

I actually cannot get over this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t watch the live but did see the piece to camera where she referenced the poem and anniversaries and she was obviously tearful. I honestly didn’t know what she was on about as it was very rambling. Was only when I saw the grid post I put it together. Can totally understand that she is grieving her sister but then why not take yourself off Insta for a day or two, be with family, and take that private time to process it, reflect and remember her. But no, SB, comes on Insta in near tears and then seemingly snaps back into self-promotion mode to do a live on something or other. What was that all about - gaining sympathy? to fill content? I’m lost as to the purpose of it all.

OMG OMG OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This has made my day. I nearly pissed myself when i seen pancakes.... pancakes on a table... with a tablecloth, a cake stand, actual plates ...in the sand dunes.... wearing a dress.. i wish i had my dogs up the dunes when this was happening theyd have knocked everything 🤣

I actually cannot get over this 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣Me too!! It's pure comical! It's as bad as bringing the butter dish to the beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.