Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possible relation as the guy speaking to Jennifer is Connor Battle?
There's been no real substance to any of her posts this week when I looked at them..apart from loads of her twins crawling on the floor. And seeing as she has the Merc a week now she should be giving that more coverage such as 1st impressions, what it's like to drive, different features etc etc. No point in just taking a pic of the inside of it.
Cormac Battle would be a cousin of her husband's

Reactions: 1
No not at all. She hasn't a clue.
Her post last night was extremely irresponsible. The waters were extremely choppy and there were strong gusts. Yet, Sarah promoted swimming in the sea.
It’s a good job this woman is no longer teaching. She’d probably promote bringing the kitchen knife to school…

Cormac Battle would be a cousin of her husband's
So it was a lame ass post to try pick up a few more followers. I’ve never heard of him.

Reactions: 3
Her post last night was extremely irresponsible. The waters were extremely choppy and there were strong gusts. Yet, Sarah promoted swimming in the sea.
It’s a good job this woman is no longer teaching. She’d probably promote bringing the kitchen knife to school…

So it was a lame ass post to try pick up a few more followers. I’ve never heard of him.
yes especially when the area is full of tourists who probably haven't been near the sea in over a year. see someone in a bit go in it must be ok. The currents the past few days have been strong but hey she got a story on a v poor week

yes especially when the area is full of tourists who probably haven't been near the sea in over a year. see someone in a bit go in it must be ok. The currents the past few days have been strong but hey she got a story on a v poor week
Content was non existent bar her trips twice a day to Enniscrone. She’s boring as hell.

Reactions: 4
I see she's strategically tagging discover ireland.... More begging.
Was just about to say the same thing. What is her obsession with Enniscrone? She’s out 2 or more times per day now…she’s either after something, or the mother of 5 has absolutely jack tit to be doing…
#beggybattle

Was just about to say the same thing. What is her obsession with Enniscrone? She’s out 2 or more times per day now…she’s either after something, or the mother of 5 has absolutely jack tit to be doing…
#beggybattle
Its the discover ireland she'll be looking for free holidays, stay cations... Watch this space

In other news she got her first Covid vaccine. Not a mention of thanks to the health workers and what an amazing job they are doing! Literally everyone I know who has been vaccinated and put it on social media have also thanked the staff for what they are doing to keep us all safe. But not Sarah - too absorbed in her own wee world of fluff and nonsense.

#beggybattle
She’s always changing things so maybe she’s sick of the Ballina house and is going to sell up and move to Enniscrone, do a project there and have another crack at RTE Home of the Year 😜

• Haha

She prob doesn’t want anyone to know her age ! She actually hasn’t acknowledged covid 19 on her account , strange I think . She is a funny kettle of fish

In other news she got her first Covid vaccine. Not a mention of thanks to the health workers and what an amazing job they are doing! Literally everyone I know who has been vaccinated and put it on social media have also thanked the staff for what they are doing to keep us all safe. But not Sarah - too absorbed in her own wee world of fluff and nonsense.

She’s always changing things so maybe she’s sick of the Ballina house and is going to sell up and move to Enniscrone, do a project there and have another crack at RTE Home of the Year 😜

Reactions: 2
Very surprised she mentioned her vaccine as I'm pretty sure she hasn't made any reference to the pandemic😏

Reactions: 6
Screams unhappiness
Think you have hit the nail on the head!

She’d lose again cos her style is so safe and vanilla.

Very surprised she mentioned her vaccine as I'm pretty sure she hasn't made any reference to the pandemic😏
That’s her first time to reference Covid EVER! In SB’s world there was no pandemic.

Last edited:
She prob doesn’t want anyone to know her age ! She actually hasn’t acknowledged covid 19 on her account , strange I think . She is a funny kettle of fish
⚠⚠⚠⚠ I stand corrected , she actually did mention receiving the vaccine ⚠⚠⚠ Shocker

• Haha
She does come across as a strange person for sure. There’s no warmth or personality coming through. She’s almost robotic. I don’t think she’s in any way natural on screen so makes you wonder why she’d do it, other than obviously the money. It’s probably why she features the kids so much - as a filler. Look it - I’d be terrible on screen myself which is one of the many many reasons I’d never do it.

Content was non existent bar her trips twice a day to Enniscrone. She’s boring as hell.
I dipped in and out for a peep this week. Normally Insta Huns jazz up their lives for the gram so her life must even more boring than what she is portraying. I mean who the feck would want to know some of the absolute shite she posts….early morning dip in the sea, twins doing this, twins doing that, family pic by the sea, I made a cake, twins doing something else and on it goes. I share things in private chats but I wouldn’t bore my family and friends with that kind of rubbish never mind people I don’t even know. I don’t understand why she needs to say she’s at the sea every morning?? Could be the same pic each day for all I know. I walk my dog every morning but don’t feel the need to share on my social.

Last edited:
Minus her twins and the swim she has no content. She could have gone down the cooking baking route but prob too much work.

Minus her twins and the swim she has no content. She could have gone down the cooking baking route but prob too much work.
Her problem is she’s doesn’t know what she wants to be. She goes through “phases” of doing something, then drops it…the bed run for example. It’s like throwing tit at the wall and seeing if it will stick.

She hasn’t managed to secure the free furniture for her courtyard or the free paint for her house, so she can’t post about that stuff…yet!

She has no USP. She lacks personality, so struggles with engagement from people outside of the instahun fraternity.

She should go back to teaching Home Economics…I mean, what a dull subject…suits her perfectly!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have to laugh. The person shes out with commented on her post with the pride flag, within minutes of her posting... They must be having serious craic.

Her problem is she’s doesn’t know what she wants to be. She goes through “phases” of doing something, then drops it…the bed run for example. It’s like throwing tit at the wall and seeing if it will stick.

She hasn’t managed to secure the free furniture for her courtyard or the free paint for her house, so she can’t post about that stuff…yet!

She has no USP. She lacks personality, so struggles with engagement from people outside of the instahun fraternity.

She should go back to teaching Home Economics…I mean, what a dull subject…suits her perfectly!
I'd prefer to be earning a honest living from being a home economics teacher rather than being a instahun grab-all-ya-can for doing feck-all!!

• Heart
I have to laugh. The person shes out with commented on her post with the pride flag, within minutes of her posting... They must be having serious craic.
They are currently driving around Enniscrone in her free branded car from Kevin Connolly.

And why would the pride flag stop you in your tracks. It really shouldn’t. Unless you are a conservative nun, like Sarah.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.