Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are currently driving around Enniscrone in her free branded car from Kevin Connolly.

And why would the pride flag stop you in your tracks. It really shouldn’t. Unless you are a conservative nun, like Sarah.
thats easky in the background of that pic too 🤣

They are currently driving around Enniscrone in her free branded car from Kevin Connolly.

And why would the pride flag stop you in your tracks. It really shouldn’t. Unless you are a conservative nun, like Sarah.
Absolutely thought the same.

Please what's the obsession with Enniscrone she's definitely looking for a discover ireland gig. Even with the flag she had to mention it was on the wild atlantic way, like im sorry its a straight road to Enniscrone, hardly the back end of nowhere like she let on.

thats easky in the background of that pic too 🤣
Down at pudding row 😂😂

Absolutely thought the same.

Please what's the obsession with Enniscrone she's definitely looking for a discover ireland gig. Even with the flag she had to mention it was on the wild atlantic way, like im sorry its a straight road to Enniscrone, hardly the back end of nowhere like she let on.

Down at pudding row 😂😂
I was wondering if that was Easkey … I didn’t recognize the bench 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The little fella is cute tho!

Last edited:
Ah lads im weak at this M&S ad 🤭🤭🤣🤣 neither of them outfits do anything for her unless shes trying to look like a nun or a genie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah lads im weak at this M&S ad 🤭🤭🤣🤣 neither of them outfits do anything for her unless shes trying to look like a nun or a genie 🤣
I know!!!! And the forcing the hips into the mirror... Wtf!! Worse than her pal sabrina hill😂 Does anyone know does she take the photos spralwed in the sand on the same day or different days 😂😂 one pic she looked like she was trying not to fall. She cracks me up sometimes, the innocnece like she full on thinks shes a model

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know!!!! And the forcing the hips into the mirror... Wtf!! Worse than her pal sabrina hill😂 Does anyone know does she take the photos spralwed in the sand on the same day or different days 😂😂 one pic she looked like she was trying not to fall. She cracks me up sometimes, the innocnece like she full on thinks shes a model
I have one word to describe her style … FRUMPY.
Thank you and good night!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she not 'allow' those twins any toys to play with in the kitchen if they have to go around pushing a stool on the floor. All I ever seen them with on her account is those wooden beetles on wheels. When mine were that age they had toys scattered everywhere. Or does she prefer that they only play with wooden educational toys.. They don't seem to possess any fisher price etc branded toys. A house should be a home not just a house but then again the clue is in the name of her account🙈! No harm in her showing us reality every now and then!

• Heart
Does she not 'allow' those twins any toys to play with in the kitchen if they have to go around pushing a stool on the floor. All I ever seen them with on her account is those wooden beetles on wheels. When mine were that age they had toys scattered everywhere. Or does she prefer that they only play with wooden educational toys.. They don't seem to possess any fisher price etc branded toys. A house should be a home not just a house but then again the clue is in the name of her account🙈! No harm in her showing us reality every now and then!
Some people are like that, only allows wooden toys for aesthetics. I bought a truck load of regular toys for my niece for years before I realised sister in law was too full of notions re wooden only to entertain anything plastic

Some people are like that, only allows wooden toys for aesthetics. I bought a truck load of regular toys for my niece for years before I realised sister in law was too full of notions re wooden only to entertain anything plastic
I have a family member just like that, everything the child owns toy wise is wooden.. When they come to my house they always want to bring home toys such as Woody, or Thomas the tank engines . I told the mum that he can bring them but she said no, that she'd only be tripping over them!?? This same woman is so precious about keeping her house so tidy that the kids are only allowed to play with their toys in the play room with a limited (small) amount in the bedrooms(incase it ruins the aesthetics). The same woman follows all these instahuns interior account and has herself wound up tidying and making sure her house looks perfect 100% of the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have a family member just like that, everything the child owns toy wise is wooden.. When they come to my house they always want to bring home toys such as Woody, or Thomas the tank engines . I told the mum that he can bring them but she said no, that she'd only be tripping over them!?? This same woman is so precious about keeping her house so tidy that the kids are only allowed to play with their toys in the play room with a limited (small) amount in the bedrooms(incase it ruins the aesthetics). The same woman follows all these instahuns interior account and has herself wound up tidying and making sure her house looks perfect 100% of the time.
Your SIL sounds like the craic. 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Secretly recording the hubby from outside while he's watching t.v....so weird!!
Well she has cameras indoors now also. I’d hate to go to someone’s house knowing theres cameras indoors and outdoors. I’d feel uncomfortable. It’s too big brother for me.

Secretly recording the hubby from outside while he's watching t.v....so weird!!
Anyone else think she edited that post of Baz. Last night when he realized she was recording him, he totally jumped. Today, the post looks different … just sayin’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well she has cameras indoors now also. I’d hate to go to someone’s house knowing theres cameras indoors and outdoors. I’d feel uncomfortable. It’s too big brother for me.

Anyone else think she edited that post of Baz. Last night when he realized she was recording him, he totally jumped. Today, the post looks different … just sayin’
I actually dont follow her anymore but that sounds like that'd be here!
Glad to see shes still recording the husband... So weird it makes my skin crawl!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.