Housebywhitehorns #2 Sarah Battle begs while Barry sells the kegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes exactly 👏 a lot of people invest wisely & can be lucky. You don’t make money by letting it sit in the bank.

Please not forgetting with rent most landlords have a mortgage to pay, expenses and nearly 50% in tax!

Can I just say I’m reading through this thread it’s terrible begrudgery! So what if she has a Merc jeep. The comments about the husbands job maybe he has other invested interests on the go? I know personally we do,
I don’t agree with her sharing the children I think all these Instagram accounts will regret it in a few years!
I really dont think anyone here begrudges her anything. I think the most common theme you'll find here is people dont appreciate how she doesn't paint a true reflection of her life. I know social media is notorious for that but i think if you have a following of thousands and this is a job for you, theres a responsibility to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Overall Sarah seems like a mature, nice person. IMO there are quite a few not so nice women in the space in Ireland, I’ll take Sarah anyday.

Reactions: 1
Nobody is begrudging her the point people are trying to make is that the entire world has gone through a pandemic people lost jobs I don’t think any household wasn’t effected by it people have just about got through it living off the pup payment or going down to one income and then you have people like Sarah coming on sharing links for jackets that cost almost €400 and lamps at €300 constantly updating her house that’s absolutely fine automowers patios new cars etc etc it’s hard to watch when an awful lot of people at the moment are just about keeping their heads above water it would be much better if like I said previously she came on and gave tips on how she budgets for a family of 7 meal ideas for a family that size etc

Reactions: 5
Nobody is begrudging her the point people are trying to make is that the entire world has gone through a pandemic people lost jobs I don’t think any household wasn’t effected by it people have just about got through it living off the pup payment or going down to one income and then you have people like Sarah coming on sharing links for jackets that cost almost €400 and lamps at €300 constantly updating her house that’s absolutely fine automowers patios new cars etc etc it’s hard to watch when an awful lot of people at the moment are just about keeping their heads above water it would be much better if like I said previously she came on and gave tips on how she budgets for a family of 7 meal ideas for a family that size etc
100% on the money . I’m sure she is a nice person. But possibly not relatable enough to her target audience.

Reactions: 4
Overall Sarah seems like a mature, nice person. IMO there are quite a few not so nice women in the space in Ireland, I’ll take Sarah anyday.
I think it’s hard to tell if she’s nice or not on the basis of the persona she presents on screen. She possibly is nice but the lack of transparency and her apparent ambitions to sell sell sell in the midst of a global disaster makes me question her ethics tbh. As for maturity, I definitely don’t see that being portrayed. I am the same age as Sarah but find it bizarre the way she poses and pouts into the camera so much. I have teenage nieces and they do that, their friends too and it seems the norm among that age group. But I wouldn’t say that it is the norm for most women pushing 40, well not the ladies I’m friends with anyway thank goodness.

Reactions: 8
God i dont get that at all. Definitely don't think she's mature, prancing and pouting around.

As for nice, jesus she seems v self absorbed

Pestal and mortar now she was raving about bioderm only a couple of weeks ago no consistency at all I know with myself and stuff I use on my kids I stick to one brand chopping and changing all the time is a joke if anything she probably used good old johnson and Johnson for the kids and just uses the kids in these ads

Reactions: 2
Pestal and mortar now she was raving about bioderm only a couple of weeks ago no consistency at all I know with myself and stuff I use on my kids I stick to one brand chopping and changing all the time is a joke if anything she probably used good old johnson and Johnson for the kids and just uses the kids in these ads
Ya like that's what i think about her being brand ambasssador for all these companies and id say no loyalty to any of them. The price of that Pestal and mortar too😂

So more and more her opinion counts for nothing. Selling herself to the highest bidder.
pestal and mortar used to be better they changed manufacturer a few years back and everything seemed to become diluted.. Cant wait to see what shes gonna be washing herself in next month be sure its something else free 😬

• Haha
So more and more her opinion counts for nothing. Selling herself to the highest bidder.
pestal and mortar used to be better they changed manufacturer a few years back and everything seemed to become diluted.. Cant wait to see what shes gonna be washing herself in next month be sure its something else free 😬
Ever notice how she never has consistentcy ir follow up with anything? Remember the no hair washing shite your one sabrina hill was in with, she never continued with that, ahe never talks about her 300 face mask thing, like its one ad and no more then. There wont be a mention of this merc now again.

Fickle is the word! Like today her life consisted of a wall, picking paint colours and now she’s going for a sunset swim. 🥱

Good article in the Financial Times. Tried to link it but you need to be a subscriber. Seems we are not alone in our opinions 🤔

It talks about influencers being a breed of online celebrities created to flog things who have taken over Insta and that bragging being the motivation for most posts did not sit well during the pandemic.

The article is called “Too many influencers, not enough eyeballs: will boredom kill Instagram?”
I have just checked and if you are on Facebook and follow Financial Times you may be able to read it for free and see the comments on Facebook and on the FT article. I can see it but maybe that’s because I’m a subscriber to FT as finance is the industry I work in.

Makes you wonder about these ad/collab agencies saturating the market with influencers. Seems they are all trying to get a slice of the same pie in a world that is getting bored of them and their selling and bragging.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Good article in the Financial Times. Tried to link it but you need to be a subscriber. Seems we are not alone in our opinions 🤔

It talks about influencers being a breed of online celebrities created to flog things who have taken over Insta and that bragging being the motivation for most posts did not sit well during the pandemic.

The article is called “Too many influencers, not enough eyeballs: will boredom kill Instagram?”
I have just checked and if you are on Facebook and follow Financial Times you may be able to read it for free and see the comments on Facebook and on the FT article. I can see it but maybe that’s because I’m a subscriber to FT as finance is the industry I work in.

Makes you wonder about these ad/collab agencies saturating the market with influencers. Seems they are all trying to get a slice of the same pie in a world that is getting bored of them and their selling and bragging.
Will try to access, you really would wonder will the bubble burst - minute I see a product promoted by an insta hun it turns me right off.

Will try to access, you really would wonder will the bubble burst - minute I see a product promoted by an insta hun it turns me right off.
Same here. For example I’m looking for some new bedlinen right now and I don’t mind paying for quality. I’m actively checking if they have gifted to or collaborated with insta huns and I avoid them if they have. That’s Foxford off the list for sure. There’s a really nice brand called Amurelle and it’s Irish owned and I like the style but they have gifted to insta huns so they’re now off my list too. I’d rather give my hard earned money to a company that carves their own path and doesn’t jump on the bandwagon of enabling grabby Insta huns portray unrealistic lives. Any instagrammers who do influence me are usually people that I can relate to or admire their stance on things. It matters to me that the companies I buy from share my values. Any recommendations for bedlinen welcome by the way.

Reactions: 11
Same here. For example I’m looking for some new bedlinen right now and I don’t mind paying for quality. I’m actively checking if they have gifted to or collaborated with insta huns and I avoid them if they have. That’s Foxford off the list for sure. There’s a really nice brand called Amurelle and it’s Irish owned and I like the style but they have gifted to insta huns so they’re now off my list too. I’d rather give my hard earned money to a company that carves their own path and doesn’t jump on the bandwagon of enabling grabby Insta huns portray unrealistic lives. Any instagrammers who do influence me are usually people that I can relate to or admire their stance on things. It matters to me that the companies I buy from share my values. Any recommendations for bedlinen welcome by the way.
You are so right. I think the bubble will burst, particularly for the so called influencers that have no credibility and all they do is flog stuff.
The influencers that have been around from the beginning, like Pippa, will survive a bit longer, as she has built ‘a brand’ and its more tangible. Plus when the Instagram bubble bursts, Pippa etc will be able to pivot more quickly than the rest. Not a Pippa fan or follower, just using her as an example.

I deliberately don’t buy from brands the influencers promote which is a shameas I always bought Foxford…from their scarves to their bed linen and throws. And always for gifts for other people.
Re: bed linen…I recently purchased the Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen range from Home Focus and it’s very nice and well priced!

Found the article…

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.