House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow, I actually loved her content and bought stuff from her links in the past but the ‘Sterling Job’ comment and the ‘all in different boats’ post tipped me over the edge. she’s clearly very well off and has no concept of the struggles a hell of a lot of people are facing currently.

Reactions: 2
I’ve had to unfollow, I actually loved her content and bought stuff from her links in the past but the ‘Sterling Job’ comment and the ‘all in different boats’ post tipped me over the edge. she’s clearly very well off and has no concept of the struggles a hell of a lot of people are facing currently.
Exactly like me I had too when I saw that post

Is this woman seriously advertising a Christmas tree that costs over a thousand pounds and adding a swipe UP !!
this infuriates me , this is my point about these accounts not being “mindful” during this time
Totally understand they have to honour who they work with but my god the woman did not need another Xmas tree she could have done the right thing and refused it based on the fact people are loosing their jobs, business etc etc plus she doesn’t need another tree and for some Xmas will be cancelled , it makes it worse that this woman said this government was doing a sterling job just days after they announced they are letting children in 2020 go hungry! Complained about the second lockdown whilst sat in a hot tub at a gifted weekend for her hubby’s birthday , when others were sat at home worried sick because ther business’s have had to close and she’s moaning sipping bubbles in a hot tub, I mean fair enough go and enjoy yourself where you want but did you really have to share it and complain about another lockdown ?
the first lockdown wasn’t all that bad for her either mind all she did was buy and spend buy and spend , ad swipe up ad swipe up it’s like she never leaves the house (she obviously does) but you get my point !
some accounts are very mindful of how they use their accounts at the moment and it’s pleasing to see but this Xmas tree she has put a swipe up for is over a thousand pounds , some of these companies are to blame also , there was a great topic someone wrote about how these “instagrammers” are using their accounts for swipe ups and ads at the moment and it was a very interesting read ! This particular woman ought to be ashamed of herself some people won’t be able to spend a £1000 on presents for their families this year and she has advertised a tree for that price ..... which she clearly does not need, I’m fortunate enough to still be able to work and my partner also but even without what she has I find myself not disclosing to certain friends and some family members what I have bought or the changes we did in the house during last lockdown because they are in a different circumstance than me and I have so much empathy for them and even those I don’t even know , I can not imagine what some people are going through it’s heartbreaking and seeing this post infuriated me , I stopped watching her stories after her post about the government but watched again and this was what I saw , shameful it really is some people won’t even have £1000 budget for Christmas this year some never have , if you are reading this Victoria just let that sink in duck while you play with your app changing the sequence of your lights on your new £1000 tree which you will probably be bored with by December

Reactions: 3
I c
Is this woman seriously advertising a Christmas tree that costs over a thousand pounds and adding a swipe UP !!
this infuriates me , this is my point about these accounts not being “mindful” during this time
Totally understand they have to honour who they work with but my god the woman did not need another Xmas tree she could have done the right thing and refused it based on the fact people are loosing their jobs, business etc etc plus she doesn’t need another tree and for some Xmas will be cancelled , it makes it worse that this woman said this government was doing a sterling job just days after they announced they are letting children in 2020 go hungry! Complained about the second lockdown whilst sat in a hot tub at a gifted weekend for her hubby’s birthday , when others were sat at home worried sick because ther business’s have had to close and she’s moaning sipping bubbles in a hot tub, I mean fair enough go and enjoy yourself where you want but did you really have to share it and complain about another lockdown ?
the first lockdown wasn’t all that bad for her either mind all she did was buy and spend buy and spend , ad swipe up ad swipe up it’s like she never leaves the house (she obviously does) but you get my point !
some accounts are very mindful of how they use their accounts at the moment and it’s pleasing to see but this Xmas tree she has put a swipe up for is over a thousand pounds , some of these companies are to blame also , there was a great topic someone wrote about how these “instagrammers” are using their accounts for swipe ups and ads at the moment and it was a very interesting read ! This particular woman ought to be ashamed of herself some people won’t be able to spend a £1000 on presents for their families this year and she has advertised a tree for that price ..... which she clearly does not need, I’m fortunate enough to still be able to work and my partner also but even without what she has I find myself not disclosing to certain friends and some family members what I have bought or the changes we did in the house during last lockdown because they are in a different circumstance than me and I have so much empathy for them and even those I don’t even know , I can not imagine what some people are going through it’s heartbreaking and seeing this post infuriated me , I stopped watching her stories after her post about the government but watched again and this was what I saw , shameful it really is some people won’t even have £1000 budget for Christmas this year some never have , if you are reading this Victoria just let that sink in duck while you play with your app changing the sequence of your lights on your new £1000 tree which you will probably be bored with by December
I have no words for her, she is disgusting isn’t she slobbed at home all day everyday not lifting a finger except to open the door for her next freebie and almost certainly guarantee she wouldn’t be buying £1k trees every year if she had to pay for them.

Reactions: 1
I c

I have no words for her, she is disgusting isn’t she slobbed at home all day everyday not lifting a finger except to open the door for her next freebie and almost certainly guarantee she wouldn’t be buying £1k trees every year if she had to pay for them.
I am disgusted she has no shame and really is self absorbed , honestly lost for words on this one over a grand that tree is worth she already has 2 or 3 beautiful balsam hill trees she didn’t need it , and I agree I doubt she would pay it out of her own money but expects others too

Why does she keep sending the same face vibrator to different people to ‘review’ absolutely rank

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So her kid is off sick with a tummy bug and she’s taking him to the range. That’s a special kind of stupid.

what on earth does she look like with that big bow in her hair massaging her face and nose with that bloody lumi spa watching her stories today I just don’t know why I do it to myself , and those pjs how many times is she going to wear them and add a swipe up

It IS bland hahaha it has no personality no design nothin at all is going on there
It is bland , it does not look cozy or lives in at all , very cold looking not a bit homely, beautiful gifted items and furniture but not a bit homely

Is that a real rabbit fur rug shes showing off 😢😢
Yeah it’s real , she doesn’t care she is too self absorbed

Oh here we go again she’s feeling down and moody on a Monday morning!! Some of us have to go to work and don’t sponge off our husbands for a living and have something to be moody about! Yes you should really snap out of it as quite frankly you have nothing to be down about you sail through your life with all of your gifted items!! Get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh here we go again she’s feeling down and moody on a Monday morning!! Some of us have to go to work and don’t sponge off our husbands for a living and have something to be moody about! Yes you should really snap out of it as quite frankly you have nothing to be down about you sail through your life with all of your gifted items!! Get a real job.
So annoying seeing her moaning she’s in a mood I mean everyone is allowed to have down days but she can’t be feeling as down as many seeing as she has came on whilst making sure her makeup and hair was done so yeah I agree snap out if it it’s not like you have to go to work whist your having your “moody Monday”

So annoying seeing her moaning she’s in a mood I mean everyone is allowed to have down days but she can’t be feeling as down as many seeing as she has came on whilst making sure her makeup and hair was done so yeah I agree snap out if it it’s not like you have to go to work whist your having your “moody Monday”
I’ve just been reading through the rest of the thread and seen she pulled a poor girl apart for her mental health last year ‘throwing it around like confetti’ yet she’s throwing hers around carelessly today when there are people with real concerns and things to worry about not worrying about (The latest of hers) a fuc*ng crane to lift her new hot tub into the garden.. I mean great if she has the lifestyle for these things but come on... she’s talking about her mental health one minute and then not even considering anyone else’s while in the next story bragging about her latest new item for her home. People are struggling to put food on the table and provide for their kids Christmas’s and she’s worrying over a bloody crane to lift her new hot tub into the garden which she only thought about buying yesterday. Some people have to save years for these things. Not being bitter like I said what a lovely lifestyle to have but bragging about it after saying how down she was and again not exactly a good time to be flaunting it to her 80 odd thousand followers when half of them are probably worrying about their finances this Christmas.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just been reading through the rest of the thread and seen she pulled a poor girl apart for her mental health last year ‘throwing it around like confetti’ yet she’s throwing hers around carelessly today when there are people with real concerns and things to worry about not worrying about (The latest of hers) a fuc*ng crane to lift her new hot tub into the garden.. I mean great if she has the lifestyle for these things but come on... she’s talking about her mental health one minute and then not even considering anyone else’s while in the next story bragging about her latest new item for her home. People are struggling to put food on the table and provide for their kids Christmas’s and she’s worrying over a bloody crane to lift her new hot tub into the garden which she only thought about buying yesterday. Some people have to save years for these things. Not being bitter like I said what a lovely lifestyle to have but bragging about it after saying how down she was and again not exactly a good time to be flaunting it to her 80 odd thousand followers when half of them are probably worrying about their finances this Christmas.
She's got a heart of stone, very self absorbed. If she's going through something then it's real, if someone else is then she couldn't give a tit. Don't think she has many friends, not a shock though is it 🤣