House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is now back to being all about me, me me me! my collabs, my missing paint, and the swipe ups! After having a day off yesterday she must of been bursting to post her 50 daily swipes ups 😴

Reactions: 1
This lady has definitely changed from when she first started. I used to Love watching her stories, but now she is constantly selling stuff, she comes across as very ignorant, stuck up, and she gives the vibe that she thinks she is better than everyone else. Not for me im afraid I unfollowed her a while back.

Reactions: 2
It’s crazy that she sells the stuff she’s been gifted how trampy should most definately be donating them or seeing if her family/friends/even followers in need would like them she has no shame constant ads all day every day there is literally nothing else to her account and I highly doubt she gets as many Questions as she makes out about that bleeping paint there is no questions left she talks about it all day long every day of the week well except the one day she pretended to support the blm

It’s crazy that she sells the stuff she’s been gifted how trampy should most definately be donating them or seeing if her family/friends/even followers in need would like them she has no shame constant ads all day every day there is literally nothing else to her account and I highly doubt she gets as many Questions as she makes out about that bleeping paint there is no questions left she talks about it all day long every day of the week well except the one day she pretended to support the blm
I know.... no one gives a duck about your paint the world is going through so much right now so funnily enough i am not loosing sleep over how you paint your stupid room for the 50000th time! Just do one 🙄

Unfollowed her earlier in the year, think I lasted about a month on hers and carlieshomeideas ( think that’s what it is ) she’s worse than Holcroft everything given on a plate

Unfollowed a long time ago. Every single story was ad. Nothing else. So boring. Also how much can you talk about crappy daisy blue wax melts? Its all the same tit sold at other melt companies

Reactions: 5
Where’s the old bed going has she said?! Could’ve gone to a family who aren’t lucky enough to be gifted 7000 beds a year.

I followed daisy blue a while back when I actually thought these influencers were interesting ... she’s single handedly the most boring person in the world to listen to id never buy from her just for that reason alone 😂

Begging to the company only got her a small discount on the new flooring bet she’s furious 😂😂

Where’s the old bed going has she said?! Could’ve gone to a family who aren’t lucky enough to be gifted 7000 beds a year.

I followed daisy blue a while back when I actually thought these influencers were interesting ... she’s single handedly the most boring person in the world to listen to id never buy from her just for that reason alone 😂
Daisy Blue? You mean you don’t like that breathless whisper of a voice?

• Haha
I unfollowed holcroft months ago. Shes a knob and arogant af.
She can’t deal with being criticised either she’ll go cry on her stories again soon because not everyone loves her

Daisy Blue? You mean you don’t like that breathless whisper of a voice?
Urgh. I can’t even start to think about her voice again took me months to get it out of my head.

• Haha
Has anyone seen her stories today answering questions? Wow she is so bleeping arrogant I’ve never seen someone so up theirselves in my life! Had to unfollow AGAIN

Reactions: 6
I do wish she would stop doing talking stories while she has that brace in the sound of her spit being sucked around her mouth is vile. So are her hinch fingers flapping all over the olace

Imagine going on your family holiday and taking a load a tit skincare products to ditch your family and promote to get yourself a couple of quid bloody hell she’s so cringe

Reactions: 4
If she says Lumi Spa one more time I’m going to punch her in the face, sure she used to be a home account once