House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for a second she gets many messages about that lumie spa, majority of people just wash their face and you know people are losing their jobs left right and centre so doubt a couple of hundred ££ on a vibrator for their face is a priority

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t believe for a second she gets many messages about that lumie spa, majority of people just wash their face and you know people are losing their jobs left right and centre so doubt a couple of hundred ££ on a vibrator for their face is a priority
i bought a fake one of ebay £19 does and looks identical 😂. her face needs more than a lumispa lets be fair

• Haha
Vibrator for your face haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Moaning about 2nd lockdown, sharing 'troll' messages which are completely valid people are losing their jobs struggling financially kids hungry all she done before lockdown was shop anyway so whats really changed other than she cant go on holiday for a while but shes only just had one anyway! shell still get her bleeping deliveries and do duck all but sit about her house. Sorry she's just really fucked me off tonight she has no idea how lucky she has it. Selfish witch

Reactions: 6
Absolute bleeping cretin. I hope people see her for what a self absorbed bleep she really is. Everything those people said was completely true!
Just cause you’re kept lady lifestyle hasn’t change Victoria doesn’t mean other people aren’t struggling.

Reactions: 4
Makes me really sad that she can be like that without a thought for so many people who are in a mess right now and may not be able to feed their children. To share those messages and refer to them as trolls, having a voice for struggling families is being a troll? Awful witch she is. Wants her life back? She doesn’t have a life

Reactions: 4
She'd have been panicking that the nursery might have been closed and she'd actually have to look after him. A normal toddler when asked what he wants to do would normally say go to the park etc, not big red. She should never have had him, she only ever moans about the life of a toddler.
She will have only had hom to score points with the ex and now she's living a nightmare and nursery is the rescue lol

I have had to unfollow her. Supporting the Tories was the last straw. I can’t knowingly be influenced by someone who thinks that this shower of tit is a credible Government.
I’m incredulous at how Victoria can say that a government that willingly allows children to go hungry during school holidays can be doing an Sterling job’. duck that tit. She needs to get a political education instead of a lumi spa.

I can’t believe anybody would continue to follow her after this, how can she say those messages were trolls they were pointing out her insensitivity to a situation millions are in. She sat in a hot tub drinking wine! She is disgusting and I must have missed the stellar job the government are doing to help people as all I’ve seen is destruction and millions of lives ruined! I hope she reads these and has a change of heart as she has come across even more of a stuck up witch then usual, which takes some doing

• Heart
She'd have been panicking that the nursery might have been closed and she'd actually have to look after him. A normal toddler when asked what he wants to do would normally say go to the park etc, not big red. She should never have had him, she only ever moans about the life of a toddler.
She will have only had hom to score points with the ex and now she's living a nightmare and nursery is the rescue lol
totally agree, it’s not right or funny that a toddler wants to go to tk maxx over anywhere else! Although I’ve never seen or heard of her taking him ANYWHERE he’s in that house or at nursery he has no friends or family around just her sour face

totally agree, it’s not right or funny that a toddler wants to go to tk maxx over anywhere else! Although I’ve never seen or heard of her taking him ANYWHERE he’s in that house or at nursery he has no friends or family around just her sour face
So true, she hates the mess he makes, moans about toddler life, being 40 and having no energy for it. That's what having kids is Victoria haha. But she's had enough now and its over to the nursery to bring him up. Instead of buying him a great Christmas she should give him one that money can't buy. Her undivided time and attention!

Wow really???
she really is up her own arse isn’t she
How does she know “celene” does not work a full time job and run a family ? I am pretty sure she has “gossips” and “opinions” on other peoples accounts who she is probably friendly with with other women on their little insta circle just like we have our opinion on here , because she seems that type as she is always saying how nosey she is and always watching out the window , (but she really does not like it when she gets any criticism) granted the woman could have approached her in a different manner but for all we know she may have just lost a job, business etc and was angry for all we know ,,
I have not been following long but absolutely unfollowed when I saw the way she posted that woman’s message about her moaning about a second lockdown whilst away on a little break sat in a hot tub (probably another free stay to promote the place) .......
But... what angered me more was the fact she then went on to say that this government is doing a sterling job running this country , I really hope this opens other followers eyes to what a horrid woman she is , how anybody can support a government who is willing to let children go hungry in the year 2020 is beyond me not to mention the way this whole year has effected millions of hard working people etc etc I could never look at or support her page again and I hope others seen just from that post how self centred and self absorbed Victoria really is , was shocked to read on here that she met her hubby whilst he was still married whist on holiday ! She was very bland anyway and as I said only been following her a few months so know I won’t be missing out on much by unfollowing her , and yes she can live her life how she pleases as she says but to use her platform in that way and support this government and see her word herself the way she did almost made my eyes bleed , she is horrible and does not come across with an ounce of compassion for others or the current situation

Wow really???
she really is up her own arse isn’t she
How does she know “celene” does not work a full time job and run a family ? I am pretty sure she has “gossips” and “opinions” on other peoples accounts who she is probably friendly with with other women on their little insta circle just like we have our opinion on here , because she seems that type as she is always saying how nosey she is and always watching out the window , (but she really does not like it when she gets any criticism) granted the woman could have approached her in a different manner but for all we know she may have just lost a job, business etc and was angry for all we know ,,
I have not been following long but absolutely unfollowed when I saw the way she posted that woman’s message about her moaning about a second lockdown whilst away on a little break sat in a hot tub (probably another free stay to promote the place) .......
But... what angered me more was the fact she then went on to say that this government is doing a sterling job running this country , I really hope this opens other followers eyes to what a horrid woman she is , how anybody can support a government who is willing to let children go hungry in the year 2020 is beyond me not to mention the way this whole year has effected millions of hard working people etc etc I could never look at or support her page again and I hope others seen just from that post how self centred and self absorbed Victoria really is , was shocked to read on here that she met her hubby whilst he was still married whist on holiday ! She was very bland anyway and as I said only been following her a few months so know I won’t be missing out on much by unfollowing her , and yes she can live her life how she pleases as she says but to use her platform in that way and support this government and see her word herself the way she did almost made my eyes bleed , she is horrible and does not come across with an ounce of compassion for others or the current situation
Can't believe she put this on her stories, has now removed it and put a #bekind and #dontjudge post on.
Jesus she likes to retaliate and be mean then switches to be kind. The woman is actually crazy, so rattled

Reactions: 1
Can't believe she put this on her stories, has now removed it and put a #bekind and #dontjudge post on.
Jesus she likes to retaliate and be mean then switches to be kind. The woman is actually crazy, so rattled
Has she really? Yeah I hope her followers seen that for exactly what is was which was “disgusting” i had to u follow her she left me feeling as angry as the woman who had messaged her Tory loving self absorbed witch she is

Has she really? Yeah I hope her followers seen that for exactly what is was which was “disgusting” i had to u follow her she left me feeling as angry as the woman who had messaged her Tory loving self absorbed witch she is
And I am so over these woman on insta putting #bekind ...... 🙄

And I am so over these woman on insta putting #bekind ...... 🙄
Makes it a million times worse when they post it after a story of not being kind. I mean, really, what are they thinking. Shows nothing but their true colours really, trying to hide their true inner witch haha.
Just stay true, witches...needs to be her next post slogan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Makes it a million times worse when they post it after a story of not being kind. I mean, really, what are they thinking. Shows nothing but their true colours really, trying to hide their true inner witch haha.
Just stay true, witches...needs to be her next post slogan 🤣
Ha ha ha definitely!! And then they cry “troll” when somebody does not agree with them , I mean who do the actually think they are? Must kill them holding back there “perfectness” 🙄

Attempting damage control today giving away one of her tit face sticks, yep Victoria that will for sure help all the struggling people you offended yesterday 👍🏿

• Haha