House of holcroft

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how does this girl have 73k followers, she must be another one who buys them? i’m sorry i don’t want to sound mean but her house is bland and doesn’t look like anything extraordinary, her bed looks cheap as duck

Reactions: 3
how does this girl have 73k followers, she must be another one who buys them? i’m sorry i don’t want to sound mean but her house is bland and doesn’t look like anything extraordinary, her bed looks cheap as duck
Definitely buys them - she increased so rapidly from 20K to 73K can’t believe that’s all natural growth for someone so beggy and boring

Reactions: 3
She asked for opinions on why her account isn’t growing , I messaged politely saying maybe there’s too many ads etc ..... she messaged me back telling me to ‘duck off’ and calling me a loon ! So for anyone wondering I can confirm she’s a b***h

Reactions: 7
She asked for opinions on why her account isn’t growing , I messaged politely saying maybe there’s too many ads etc ..... she messaged me back telling me to ‘duck off’ and calling me a loon ! So for anyone wondering I can confirm she’s a b***h
And she wonders why she gets so much stick? Okay HUN

Reactions: 2
Because watching her stories is like watching a home shopping channel! Buy this, buy this, buy this.....

Reactions: 1
Did admin/ mods delete her comment on here or did she?
I replied to it and that has also been deleted but don’t know if it’s because I quoted her.

Did admin/ mods delete her comment on here or did she?
I replied to it and that has also been deleted but don’t know if it’s because I quoted her.
She’s posted on her story (now removed) that she got blocked for defending herself so I assume admin removed her and your reply showing her comment

She’s posted on her story (now removed) that she got blocked for defending herself so I assume admin removed her and your reply showing her comment
That’s a shame- she didn’t actually say anything that needed to be removed in my opinion. And a little censorship like

it’s obvious why her account isn’t growing...it’s bloody tit lookin & she’s an absolute bell end 🤣

I don’t mind her if I’m being honest she does have loads of ads on her story’s I admit and it does feel like I’m watching a shopping Chanel sometimes. But she does declare them and is really honest about them so you can’t knock her for that. Its the people who don’t declare gifts and ads that annoy me. Like Interiorstyling18 as I’ve said before she never declares gifts or anything and has had mostly everything gifted to her for her home and the one she’s renovating. And I can’t believe that I saw last night that she is charging £150 for a mood board service have you seen it? I could do that and I’m in no way a designer or cleaver on a computer. All she’s done is screen shot some items and stuck it on a wee layout. Would have taken an hour to do if that. I would be well pissed of if I paid that and received that she’s not even a qualified designer to be charging that ridiculous amount. Rowen homes, Gemma shield home, InteriorStyle, eighteen interior design and my personal wee favourite lady scopestake62, they do some amazing work for clients and no where near as much as that and they are qualified. Cheek if you ask me.

I don’t mind her if I’m being honest she does have loads of ads on her story’s I admit and it does feel like I’m watching a shopping Chanel sometimes. But she does declare them and is really honest about them so you can’t knock her for that. Its the people who don’t declare gifts and ads that annoy me. Like Interiorstyling18 as I’ve said before she never declares gifts or anything and has had mostly everything gifted to her for her home and the one she’s renovating. And I can’t believe that I saw last night that she is charging £150 for a mood board service have you seen it? I could do that and I’m in no way a designer or cleaver on a computer. All she’s done is screen shot some items and stuck it on a wee layout. Would have taken an hour to do if that. I would be well pissed of if I paid that and received that she’s not even a qualified designer to be charging that ridiculous amount. Rowen homes, Gemma shield home, InteriorStyle, eighteen interior design and my personal wee favourite lady scopestake62, they do some amazing work for clients and no where near as much as that and they are qualified. Cheek if you ask me.
rowen homes..her house is stunning!

I unfollowed her a while ago the ads were unbearable. She’s a very strange looking lady isn’t she, looks as though she’s messed her face up a bit with too much done to it. She also always came across very up herself like she’s better than EVERYONE else which is strange as she has nothing to show for herself than a house paid for by her husband and a boring bland Instagram account

• Heart
How fast is she wanting it to grow 🤣 just shows it’s all about the numbers to her doesn’t it. Get those followers in to feed her pockets through swipes up.

I unfollowed her a while ago the ads were unbearable. She’s a very strange looking lady isn’t she, looks as though she’s messed her face up a bit with too much done to it. She also always came across very up herself like she’s better than EVERYONE else which is strange as she has nothing to show for herself than a house paid for by her husband and a boring bland Instagram account
Yeah I unfollowed her too recently, the makeup tutorial sent me over the edge. These influencers make me cringe when they think people want to do their makeup like them but they always have a filter on... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Exactly what I thought 😂😂 there is no point showing how apparently amazing the products are if you can even see them through a filter haha
Yeah I unfollowed her too recently, the makeup tutorial sent me over the edge. These influencers make me cringe when they think people want to do their makeup like them but they always have a filter on... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Cause she needs to bloody filter 🤣