Sarah Battle #6 The Lady of the Beg hovered like a cleg until one day the Haus of Maguire said ok we’ll hire.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @PPHat on the winning thread title.

To say Sarah Battles content is a snore fest is the understatement of the decade.

Formerly known as House by the Whitethorns, Beggy has no BA’s and gets the odd few crumbs from Foxford, Carraig Donn etc. Does she even swim any more?

More recently she has not been tagging her posts in line with the new guidelines for influencers (including Borrries Santa gimmick in Galway and collabs with Gerry McGuires) and for that she must be held accountable.

Without further ado, please find below link to report Beggy and other huns…

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Of the videos she has done over the past while I’ve noticed that she talks with her hands a lot. She even does it when she’s clearly reading from a script. But I’ve heard that when she’s speaking live without a script she’s not very polished at all, leaving sentences hanging as if she’s trying to think of the words.
I have bought online from Gerry McGuire’s quite a few times but that’s knocked on the head now. There’s other stores that do the same brands. Anything tainted by the AD-avoiding Sarah Battle is not for me.

Reactions: 4
Of the videos she has done over the past while I’ve noticed that she talks with her hands a lot. She even does it when she’s clearly reading from a script. But I’ve heard that when she’s speaking live without a script she’s not very polished at all, leaving sentences hanging as if she’s trying to think of the words.
I have bought online from Gerry McGuire’s quite a few times but that’s knocked on the head now. There’s other stores that do the same brands. Anything tainted by the AD-avoiding Sarah Battle is not for me.
Same. Totally stopped buying from Gerry McG because of the engagement with Beggy. And I used to buy a lot from him
---
Jesus…we didn’t have long to wait for another horrific CD try on. She has no sense of dress at all

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Same. Totally stopped buying from Gerry McG because of the engagement with Beggy. And I used to buy a lot from him
See I didn’t they think that they were necessarily engaging with her until the event this week. But then she never marks things as Ad/Collab etc so who knows. I thought she was going to the shoe shop and filming as content for her page but with the frequency it was obvious that she was angling for a gig with them. They’re suckers 😂 Poor saps attending that and thinking Beggy is a style icon. State of that outfit and the shoes did not suit her leg shape.

Reactions: 3
See I didn’t they think that they were necessarily engaging with her until the event this week.
She recorded content a couple of times a year and tagged the tit out of everything. There may not have been a formal commercial agreement in place but she was definitely bagging stock for her efforts. She wasn’t in giving Gerry McGuires exposure for the good of her health 👍 I complained to McGuires at the time but got no response

First time ever iv seen her acknowledging his Business!

Although #AD is required so I will be reporting
Yes I noticed that too. She has been very slippery by not mentioning AD in lots of stories. You’d think that this collab agency she’s signed with would be making sure that their “talent” follow the rules unless they’re a cowboy outfit themselves.

On another note did anyone see the post about her foot?? A 42 yr old woman posts a minor injury on social media - you’d have to wonder if she’s getting enough attention at home. Maybe she’s trying to get her engagement rates up by appealing to foot fetishists. 🦶 🤷‍♀️ Bizarre attention seeking post.

IMG_8699.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
The post about her foot was gross. And for the record “Part owned family business” = ADVERTISEMENT. Stop trying to find loopholes. Have reported.

Here’s a great article on influencer advertising and marketing. It’s very clear…every post should be tagged. The Gerry McGuire content was not marked at all which is a clear violation of the rules.

PS…her engagement at the moment is 0.6%

Last edited:
All the instabummers and their free passes to elf town last weekend 🙈🙈🙈 And then putting up the reels on it. Using the kids as bait for free entry and then using them in the reels! 🥴🤢Not if I ever! Such freeloaders. Surprised the husband/partners don't be mortified!

All the instabummers and their free passes to elf town last weekend 🙈🙈🙈 And then putting up the reels on it. Using the kids as bait for free entry and then using them in the reels! 🥴🤢Not if I ever! Such freeloaders. Surprised the husband/partners don't be mortified!
The husbands/partners are part of the problem.

Is Beggy getting paid for these Gerry McGuires events. She’s not working for free that’s for sure. Not one single post is marked as an AD.

And Sarah Butler giving a cookbook as a spot prize. That must stick in Beggy’s craw.
I was in McGuires today saw a few nice bits I'm not buying because of all the nobodies they pay

Expensive cookery class with Galway's Michelin starred chef who she seems to know from 20 years ago .. thought a home ec teacher would know how to do a dinner for family . Perhaps the twins have gourmet tastes

No swimming from her in a long time … another one of her gimmick’s that got no traction and has bitten the dust …