Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Omg Beggy really hasn't got a brain has she on her insta stories today she was posing with some wan in a black dress and herself in her white tent she captioned it Ebony and Ivory with the song playing on it 🤦‍♀️clearly she doesn't realise the meaning of the song is about racial harmony
Another instahun who was home of the year and now believes she an interior designer.

Reactions: 4

whocarez

VIP Member
copy and paste Sarah for the competition..

#AD

Iv screenshot the undisclosed ad for elftown. will be reporting to advertising standards.

Husbands business should be disclosed!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
clicked on here to say the same . has she ever acknowledged it's her husband's company
Never.
And all the Huns will get complimentary passes this year to promote it…same as last year. Didn’t he have tickets on presale last year for elf town in the RDS this year?

sea773

€88 for those duvet covers for a child’s bed 🤦🏻‍♀️ And her promoting it as a local business but it’s in Galway

magicmoonbeam42

I think if she done cooking reels she'd be alot more relatable then again she'd probably trot out that vodka pasta that seems like the only thing she knows how to cook Its her resting bitch face that's puts me off Sahara is such a charming ball of misery

Instamoney

R

Remember in school you always had that one frumpy school teacher that ALWAYS got it wrong…that’s Sarah.
Yes,we had a frumpy middle aged French teacher who had bows in her hair & big frocks.She would give us work to do for the whole class while she emptied her entire handbag out on her desk and lined up her make up, perfumes & proceeded to brush her hair and get her huge mirror out,apply a full face of make up & spray perfume on herself & in the air. God,so funny when I think back..no wonder I got a D in French.Mad as a box of frogs🐸

• Haha
Once again all organised by O Carroll Consult, she has the same dozen heads on rotation for the freebies, it's never anyone new. She has Mount Falcon, Sonas, DFS etc on her books and she just goes around and around to the same people. It must have been zero craic in London last night.

wildatlanticgal

So agree.It is sad to watch.I'm finding it hard lately to see her out & away from them so much.I see such a disconnect too.Maybe she is not well, just not able to face day to day life with them all.Its alot of kids to manage or maybe I'm all wrong and she is just plain selfish.Dont know.
I think she is unwell

breac88

I thought her page was inactive... she will say she suffered another breakdown to get back into the game... nothing would surprise me

I think loosing her sister must been so so hard but i never understand how she could still find so much want and joy in material things

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Ahem, ahem…
🎶 On the 5th day of Christmas, the kids had a photo shoot, would ya ever feck off Beggy, we couldn’t give a hoot

• Haha
Reactions: 3