Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meetmeinthemiddle

The blog is dead but the agent is great at putting it forward for awards so you would think it's popular and well read, but it isn't. Everything about this woman is fake. She's outwardly projecting this successful brand and is still faking it till she makes it. Honest she isn't.
How do you know the blog is dead? She says she gets over 100k views a month?

sarahsmummy

I've met her a couple of times at events. She always trys to be the center of attention but everyone finds her fake and annoying. Even people shes working with complain about her.

Back when she just had a tiny following she had an agent and everything was freebies - cars, holidays, meals, days out. Never paid for anything and gets paid money on top of that. I dread to think how much she makes now from just a few genuine followers.

She goes to all the events she can and is very good at networking and pouncing on people she can make money out of. The followers are either bought or got using bots. I looked up her book when it came out for fake reviews and they said 100% of the reviews look fake!

He blog is dead but the agent is great at putting it forward for awards so you would think it's popular and well read, but it isn't. Everything about this woman is fake. She's outwardly projecting this successful brand and is still faking it till she makes it. Honest she isn't.
I remember she wrote a post about making six figures from blogging and that was when I had to unfollow....

Tattyanna

I remember she wrote a post about making six figures from blogging and that was when I had to unfollow....
She mentions her 6 figures from blogging a lot, but I wonder how much that really means? If she has been blogging for 5 years and made 100000 over those 5 years, yeah she’s made ‘6 figures from blogging’ but that’s only 20000 a year, which is a great amount for a sideline but not that much if its your full time job and you’re selling your kids childhood for that? Also not quite the same as the 100000 a year that she implies she’s making when she bangs on about making 6 figures from blogging, but I’ve nit actually seen her say she mages that a year anywhere? (She might say that in her book though, I only read the free download sample and it didn’t inspire me to read anymore it was a long speil about how amazing and talented she has always been, even as a baby.

sarahsmummy

That’s how she come across to me in her Instagram! But it’s ok!! She won another award, best parent and baby blogger so that’s her content sorted forever, she won another award!
who judges this shit though?? If her blog is dying and she bought all her followers, what criteria are they using???

non binary coat

Chatty Member
How do you check it what tools do you use? Would love to have a little nose at a few of them actually
They're paid for tools at work, but there are free ones out there but aren't as accurate. Honest mum would get no ads if she was honest with brands!

who judges this shit though?? If her blog is dying and she bought all her followers, what criteria are they using???
She has an agent and blags things like these awards. They aren't an honest and open thing as if the whole internet was scoured and they found her blog to be one of the best.

Be very wary of a blogger talking about their awards, just means they're good at pushing themselves. The kind of annoying fucker that at work loves stealing credit for others work. Virtually never are the people that scream how good they are any good.

Vicki Psarias is many things and honest isn't one!

Instawanker

I had to laugh when she was an ambassador for some shampoo company. Her hair always looks in terrible condition!

non binary coat

Chatty Member
How do you know the blog is dead? She says she gets over 100k views a month?
There's tools to check it. It's not totally dead but most of the visitors are just there for a pancakes recipe - they've no idea who honest mum is as all they're looking for is a pancakes recipe that ranks well on google.

I don't doubt shes making 6- figures a year, she sells anything and tricks brands that she has a real following.

TiredTulip

I think she buys the likes on her instagram photos, if you look at who 'likes' them, they're all random foreign accounts.. I don't see how brands don't see through her, it's so obvious!

Glad I found this thread, thoughts on the honest mum and her honest parenting? Her kids seems to be out of control, there seems to be no structure or routine and the house is a mess!! Maybe concentrate less on your “new business” and more on your kids

Tattyanna

I've met her a couple of times at events. She always trys to be the center of attention but everyone finds her fake and annoying. Even people shes working with complain about her.

Back when she just had a tiny following she had an agent and everything was freebies - cars, holidays, meals, days out. Never paid for anything and gets paid money on top of that. I dread to think how much she makes now from just a few genuine followers.
She is always loudly filming her freebie meals in restaurants and you just get the vibe she is desperately hoping the other diners notice her and recognise her, when really they are probably wishing she’d just shut up!

They are all at it with trying to add their mums to their ‘brand’- Mother Pukka has Grandma Pukka, That Mummy Smile has Granny Smile, no doubt there’s more! Plus all the ones now trying to make their husbands part of the brand ala MOD & FOD!

Instawanker

She has such an inflated ego. Another middle class privileged instawanker. With her stylist, manager, hairdresser and all that. Someone must be massaging her ego. Her book was a pile of shit. She is a total z list who will sell her kids soul for a freebie.

She was one of the first to say she was on a shoot. Yep just her hubby snapping some images. The embarrassment when she dressed as an air hotness for a free holiday.