Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purpleghost

Latest AD is kids with fruit shoots haming in a shit motivational narrative about achieving your dreams. Shes making a fortune even tho jo at number 29 probably has more real followers. Her agent is very good at pushing her and faking that she's made it.

#Ad. I’ve been chatting to my kids about their dreams this week and what they want to be or do now and when they grow up. Not too surprisingly, Oliver, 9, wants to be a YouTuber and Alexander, 6, an author, so they're definitely keen to follow in their mama's footsteps! In fact, Oliver is already asking we make more videos together and Xander has started writing his own little superhero story. It's a joy to see them having fun doing creative things they love and to see them both growing in confidence, and resilience too as they persevere when things don't turn out the way they imagined (Oliver isn't keen on the sound of his voice on camera, and Xander became frustrated with the middle of his story, but that isn't stopping them).
If your children are dreamers like mine, don’t miss @fruitshootUK’s epic on-pack promotion this summer which gives children, whatever they’re into, the chance to win their dream version of it. Just look for moons inside their summer family packs, and you could be a winner! There’s also a cheeky Fruit Shoot giveaway on my blog: Honestmum.com.
What are your kids into, and what would be a dream version of the ‘thing’ they’re into? #FruitShootForTheMoon #ad
View attachment 29041
For an account with over 50k followers she got 150 likes on her post yesterday. And only 40 on this one so far after 3 hours. I cannot believe brands are so stupid to work with this complete obvious fake. If I was a PR agent I would take one look and know it was all a lie

purpleghost

Another mum at my sons school met her once at an event a year or so ago and said her kids were on tablets and looked bored and miserable. She tried to get them to wave or something and they didn’t even look up They clearly don’t like being carted around to these things

purpleghost

There's tools to check it. It's not totally dead but most of the visitors are just there for a pancakes recipe - they've no idea who honest mum is as all they're looking for is a pancakes recipe that ranks well on google.

I don't doubt shes making 6- figures a year, she sells anything and tricks brands that she has a real following.
How do you check it what tools do you use? Would love to have a little nose at a few of them actually

meetmeinthemiddle

Latest AD is kids with fruit shoots haming in a shit motivational narrative about achieving your dreams. Shes making a fortune even tho jo at number 29 probably has more real followers. Her agent is very good at pushing her and faking that she's made it.

#Ad. I’ve been chatting to my kids about their dreams this week and what they want to be or do now and when they grow up. Not too surprisingly, Oliver, 9, wants to be a YouTuber and Alexander, 6, an author, so they're definitely keen to follow in their mama's footsteps! In fact, Oliver is already asking we make more videos together and Xander has started writing his own little superhero story. It's a joy to see them having fun doing creative things they love and to see them both growing in confidence, and resilience too as they persevere when things don't turn out the way they imagined (Oliver isn't keen on the sound of his voice on camera, and Xander became frustrated with the middle of his story, but that isn't stopping them).
If your children are dreamers like mine, don’t miss @fruitshootUK’s epic on-pack promotion this summer which gives children, whatever they’re into, the chance to win their dream version of it. Just look for moons inside their summer family packs, and you could be a winner! There’s also a cheeky Fruit Shoot giveaway on my blog: Honestmum.com.
What are your kids into, and what would be a dream version of the ‘thing’ they’re into? #FruitShootForTheMoon #ad
View attachment 29041
Here we are with some single use plastic, with 37 likes in one hour. Way to go, Honest Mum.

Tattyanna

She is well known in influencer circles for being incredibly rude and patronising. She’s also infamous for over exaggerating EVERYTHING - she collaborated with Jamie Oliver, reality check: she was invited to a press event along with 10 other influencers. The most embarrassing one is that she claims to be the first ever Jet2 digital ambassador (apparently therefore ‘making history’) whereas I’ve heard she was offered work with them via her agent but she refused to do it unless they agreed to use the word ambassador. She reeks of desperation. She has a nasty habit of picking up and dropping friends whenever it suits her too. So basically an all round lovely human being.
That’s how she come across to me in her Instagram! But it’s ok!! She won another award, best parent and baby blogger so that’s her content sorted forever, she won another award!

missy85

They are ALWAYS ill 😷 I wish I could function as well as she has today with a “stinking migraine”

Bojolover

Yes I agree.

I thought she hadn’t had her baby yet
Sorry meant toddler and being pregnant

I can’t work her out, she’s constantly referring to sex toys and sex, we all have sex but don’t need to share with the world. Also constantly getting people to follow her husband aswell as her go raise his profile too, it’s annoying!

Someone’s mentioned on here about her buying followers, is this true??
So my comments got moved into here from the thread I set up, I’ve gone back to the beginning but this is about a different honest mum it’s not the same person we’re discussing 🤷🏽‍♀️

purpleghost

Just seen another sponsored post come up on my feed with her poor kids looking sick of it all again. I feel so sorry for them. They’re at an age now where their mates probably see it and take the p too, poor kids

Plastering your kids all over social media is one thing, making them pose for ads for freebies and cash is another, but when they are so obviously unhappy about it all now that is disturbing to see